PDA

View Full Version : Help Me need help with assassin's creed brotherhood Registry installation values.

mohsentux2
03-20-2011, 02:08 PM
ok I have installed this game and changed my windows.now i want to install patch 1.01 for it but it says that it cannot find installation folder.that's because i changed my windows and i can't reinstall the game because i don't have it.
will someone please give the game's registry values?

Jokersvirus
03-20-2011, 03:05 PM
What do you mean you changed your windows? How did you get the game in the first place if you dont own the disc?

mohsentux2
03-20-2011, 03:19 PM
i can't post my answer it says:
You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 10 posts or more
and my post doesn't have an URLs in it. !!!

Jayhmmz
03-20-2011, 03:24 PM
Did you illegally download the game?

Jokersvirus
03-20-2011, 05:43 PM
Ya if you illegally downloaded that game this thread will be closed because we dont support illegally gaming on GF. NOW if you bought the game and some reason its screwed up we can try and help but since you dont own the game disc there isnt much we can do.

mohsentux2
03-20-2011, 11:24 PM
no i bought the damn game I've just lost the DVD.and seriously I'm freaking out here because it's almost the tenth time i searched the house and 100th time i've seen the the game's trailers because i waited so long for it and i wanna play it but it crashes and this patch says that it will fix it so please if any of you guys have the game and knows how to search for it's registry values please do it asap.if you have the game and don't know what to do leave reply here or ps me.please I'm waiting...

PS:about 6 hours ago it turned to new year in my country that's why it took me a while to reply so happy new year everybody!!! it 1390th !

LiNuX
03-20-2011, 11:45 PM
You never answered joker's first question about what you meant when you said you changed windows. Did you upgrade to a new version (Win 7)? Or something different?

And when did you buy the game?

mohsentux2
03-21-2011, 12:22 AM
ok i bought the game then installed it on my computer and i noticed game crashes then i decided to remove the windows and reinstall it.i keep my game in another drive so they were untouched.but after i installed windows 7 again a noticed crashes and sometime endless loadings so checked internet for solution and saw the patch and downloaded it but it didn't install because there are no registry values for this game in my new windows registry so i went to reinstall the game to fix this but i have lost the dvd and now I'm stuck with a game that i can't play.this is the whole thing.

And when did you buy the game?
i guess when it was released LOL

Ilyich Valken
03-21-2011, 12:59 AM
Just to clear this up.. do you mean AC2 or Brotherhood? Cause.. Brotherhood isn't yet out for the PC (Unless you're in Europe.)

LiNuX
03-21-2011, 01:16 AM
ok i bought the game then installed it on my computer and i noticed game crashes then i decided to remove the windows and reinstall it.i keep my game in another drive so they were untouched.but after i installed windows 7 again a noticed crashes and sometime endless loadings so checked internet for solution and saw the patch and downloaded it but it didn't install because there are no registry values for this game in my new windows registry so i went to reinstall the game to fix this but i have lost the dvd and now I'm stuck with a game that i can't play.this is the whole thing.

You installed it and the game crashed so you reinstalled windows but your game was in another drive. Where did you place your game in the meantime while it was reinstalling? It sounds like you were having the problem from the get go. And the game was released for the PC just a few days ago I believe, so how did you lose a game that quickly?

And what is the exact error? Care to copy/paste the error code? That shouldn't require a link to be posted.

mohsentux2
03-21-2011, 01:51 AM
ok first of all let me tell you i feel a little weird here because you sound like you're interrogating me and my help me thread is turning to don't punch me in the face thread :D but as you are the administrator i will cooperate because the thread's point is to help me install my patch.
so as i said before i don't install my games in the same drive and i just formatted drive C: which is my windows 7 drive so my game is intact.second i don't think the time spent between buying and losing a game in a house can be predicted and is of any relevance or in any ways helps my problem :D
all right and as i said before i don't have game errors i have game crashes.game crashes don't leave any note.the game stops responding and windows asks you whether you want to wait for program to respond or close it (in win vista/7).

now if any of this thread's readers are in possession of a assassin's creed brotherhood and have installed it please reply in this thread or pm me. thanx

Jokersvirus
03-21-2011, 02:24 AM
Sounds like your computer cant handle the game by what your say

i don't have game errors i have game crashes.game crashes don't leave any note.the game stops responding and windows asks you whether you want to wait for program to respond or close it (in win vista/7).

Im just completely confused you say that you reformatted the drive and the game is intact yet its not working and freezing up. Sounds like you need to upgrade...

Exentenzed
03-21-2011, 01:11 PM
So what you are saying is the following:

You installed AC(2)? to your D: drive
Game crashes and your first response is to reinstall windows 7 which is based on the C: drive?

Then you with windows 7 reinstalled your registry has no record of any of your games on the D: drive.

The game still crashes the same way it did before you reinstalled windows 7 and now you found a patch to install that you think might help the problem.

Is this correct? If it is then i can probably help you link your AC installation with the registry again so you can install the patch. But do you get to play the game at all or does it crash the instant you try to run it or start the campaign?
If its any of the last 2 i doubt any patch will help your problem.

Anyway, its up to you, provide me with the path to your AC folder + language, and ill see if i can find the values needed for you to create a regkey file.

mohsentux2
03-22-2011, 03:37 PM
So what you are saying is the following:

You installed AC(2)? to your D: drive
Game crashes and your first response is to reinstall windows 7 which is based on the C: drive?

Then you with windows 7 reinstalled your registry has no record of any of your games on the D: drive.

The game still crashes the same way it did before you reinstalled windows 7 and now you found a patch to install that you think might help the problem.

Is this correct? If it is then i can probably help you link your AC installation with the registry again so you can install the patch. But do you get to play the game at all or does it crash the instant you try to run it or start the campaign?
If its any of the last 2 i doubt any patch will help your problem.

Anyway, its up to you, provide me with the path to your AC folder + language, and ill see if i can find the values needed for you to create a regkey file.

first of all sorry i replied very late.we had a lot of guests lately.

I've read the patch's note and it says that it's fix crashes so i'll take my chances.

"D:\Games\Assassins Creed Brotherhood"

that's my game's path.i install them all in Games folder so it's easy find.pretty coll huh? 8) and the language is English

but none of these matter if you give me the regkey i can edit it myself. i know how to edit reg files.

and again thanx . I'll be waiting ...

Exentenzed
03-22-2011, 05:21 PM
Well, i cant find registry values for it on the regkey site.

According to IGN assassins creed brotherhood was released 17th of March. And you posted the 20th of March. So either you are asking for Assasins creed 2 or you managed to loose the DVD within 3 days (Which sounds unlikely).

But no matter, i cant proove that you've pirated it neither will i try to.
The matter here is that i cant get a hold of AC:B registry values just yet. and i can not be bothered to get a copy of something i allready am happy with on Xbox 360 :P

I will file for a request for the registry values however. May take some time though.

mohsentux2
03-22-2011, 10:30 PM
thanx.
i guess I'll play homefront for now