PDA

View Full Version : Black ops

Jokersvirus
03-23-2011, 11:19 PM
I was watch people getting mad over getting knifed on gun games and this question came to mind... Why are people getting mad over getting knifed and only use the come back of "learn to play the game?" I found it funny that people wanna use that excuse to try and justify their rage :)

You think they would just enjoy playing and not take it so seriously, lawls.

Jaykub
03-23-2011, 11:30 PM
They just can't play if they rage like that.

Jokersvirus
03-24-2011, 12:02 AM
Ive played those gun matches I fairly enjoy them because its all on me to win no one else. Ive been knifed several times and I just find it funny :P.

LiNuX
03-24-2011, 01:29 AM
Is this the same as CS gungames where you go up a level and get a new gun after getting a kill (or certain amount of kill) and bringing down the level of the person you knifed?

Jokersvirus
03-24-2011, 01:44 AM
Ya its pretty much exactly as CS gungames lol

paecmaker
03-24-2011, 02:57 AM
Never heard of these gungames before, what is it?

Jokersvirus
03-24-2011, 03:13 AM
Never heard of these gungames before, what is it?

Read Linux's post Paec.

paecmaker
03-24-2011, 03:27 AM
Read Linux's post Paec.

yeah lol, have to try it sometime. play the game that is

LiNuX
03-24-2011, 10:28 AM
Ya its pretty much exactly as CS gungames lol

Cool. Used to play a lot of those - made a lot of people mad with my knives but usually I don't respond.

Good times. Haven't played in a while though. Good to know COD has something like that too. Wish they had something like this in BFBC2 - I love knifing there.

Jayhmmz
03-24-2011, 11:08 AM
Cool. Used to play a lot of those - made a lot of people mad with my knives but usually I don't respond.

If someone has the audacity to grow hard-man internet balls and bad mouth me over something stupid on a game, I can't help but argue and rage back at them; my fiery attitude gets the better of me. The majority of people who do this stuff are people that I could probably knock out with my shoulder muscle, which is what makes me rage more.

Take note: Do not invite me to a LAN, I will get you all arrested.

LiNuX
03-24-2011, 11:33 AM
If someone has the audacity to grow hard-man internet balls and bad mouth me over something stupid on a game, I can't help but argue and rage back at them; my fiery attitude gets the better of me. The majority of people who do this stuff are people that I could probably knock out with my shoulder muscle, which is what makes me rage more.

Well sometimes I say stuff back. But never angry angry unless you're on my team and you can't keep up and I have to keep saving you lol. I just don't like babysitting.

azgunz
05-12-2011, 03:37 PM
Hi im new here. Do any of ya no where u can download Call of Duty Black ops.plz let me no or send me a link. thx

ROFLBRYCE
05-12-2011, 03:54 PM
Hi im new here. Do any of ya no where u can download Call of Duty Black ops.plz let me no or send me a link. thx

Walmart (http://www.walmart.com), look up the game and the download link is under "Buy now!" then you enter your credit card, and voila. It's mailed to you. This is how downloading used to work, anyhow.

OT: It's pretty funny hearing people rage. My favorite weapon, is, the noob tube. Hearing the rage of other players is hilarious that I'm a noob and can't play the game, etc etc etc. They have the option to use it as well, I don't see why they freak about it. I'm not caling down someone for using the Famas with red dot and going 35-5.

And last time I checked...noobs don't get 15-5 average games. Noob tubes are now pro pipes, k?

paecmaker
05-12-2011, 04:12 PM
Walmart (http://www.walmart.com), look up the game and the download link is under "Buy now!" then you enter your credit card, and voila. It's mailed to you. This is how downloading used to work, anyhow.

OT: It's pretty funny hearing people rage. My favorite weapon, is, the noob tube. Hearing the rage of other players is hilarious that I'm a noob and can't play the game, etc etc etc. They have the option to use it as well, I don't see why they freak about it. I'm not caling down someone for using the Famas with red dot and going 35-5.

And last time I checked...noobs don't get 15-5 average games. Noob tubes are now pro pipes, k?

I also love when people rage over the chat. Some friends played bc2 and barricated themselfes with rocket launchers. Absolutely blowing ouot all resistence Everybody just raged at my buddies and we where just laughing. All enemies hated us while our friendlies loved us, some of them also started rocket camping. lol.

Havoc
05-12-2011, 06:16 PM
Raging noobs are the only reason I ever played Black Ops xD
I like to waste money on fooling around in GunGame matches and just stick with my starting pistol and run around knifing everybody. You gotta try this, people get so mad, I knifed a dude who was already at the china lake 3 times, he ragequitted after that.

Btw, I never thought the AK74u+grip was overpowered, I never agreed that the Famas were overpowered.
Any weapon is always just as good as the player using it.

OWNT
05-16-2011, 05:01 PM
It's funny that people would get mad over being knifed when.... They have a gun! lol...

Jayhmmz
05-16-2011, 06:08 PM
It's funny that people would get mad over being knifed when.... They have a gun! lol...

it's annoying when you're re-loading that gun though, or when you're knifed from behind :P

Solklar
06-20-2011, 05:27 AM
Thats the fun of knifing, people gets upset ^^

Jayhmmz
06-20-2011, 08:28 AM
Thats the fun of knifing, people gets upset ^^

That's the reason I have never made a move to attend a LAN tournament on an FPS, especially Call of Duty, because I would end up throwing my monitor at some ***** who kept killing me in the cheapest way possible.

Delta
06-20-2011, 08:25 PM
I find tht funny how ppl are actually ABLE to knife on BO i cant knife worth **** on BO, i stab em in ther throat and it makes em teleport into a gunship or some other stupid crap. I SRSLY cant wait until MW3 comes out.

Jayhmmz
06-20-2011, 08:34 PM
I find tht funny how ppl are actually ABLE to knife on BO i cant knife worth **** on BO, i stab em in ther throat and it makes em teleport into a gunship or some other stupid crap. I SRSLY cant wait until MW3 comes out.

Don't expect much from MW3 mate, when it's strongly suggested that nothing much is changing on the multiplayer front. Your sentence should say "can't wait until BF3 comes out!" because that's where the tactics and skills will be at! I've had enough with Activision and their now-boring, run & gun, noob-friendly franchise.

Delta
06-20-2011, 08:39 PM
Don't expect much from MW3 mate, when it's strongly suggested that nothing much is changing on the multiplayer front. Your sentence should say "can't wait until BF3 comes out!" because that's where the tactics and skills will be at! I've had enough with Activision and their now-boring, run & gun, noob-friendly franchise.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, ur funny, i dnt like BF and nvr will ok, so i still want MW3 nooooooooowww im sooooo booooooored there r no games to play i hav over 50+ games and none i want to play. I need a game to tide me over.

Jayhmmz
06-20-2011, 08:42 PM
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, ur funny, i dnt like BF and nvr will ok, so i still want MW3 nooooooooowww im sooooo booooooored there r no games to play i hav over 50+ games and none i want to play. I need a game to tide me over.

Wow... thanks for the sarcasm; have some back. I didn't know you didn't like BF, so wind yourself down lad.

Delta
06-20-2011, 09:29 PM
Wow... thanks for the sarcasm; have some back. I didn't know you didn't like BF, so wind yourself down lad.

Srry about tht. I'm just mad about some BO BS. I just dnt like BF games. i cant get into em. and im srry Jayhmmz

Exentenzed
06-21-2011, 12:43 AM
Jayhmmz
The Informative

Just love how i read your user title after that line and laughed my ass off. :P