PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live Issues

Flab-Ender
03-25-2011, 02:13 PM
So I can't just turn my Xbox on and get connected right then and there.

Whenever I turn it on, it says i'm disconnected. So I have to try to connect, then from there, test my connection, and then it'll work.

Anyone know why it does this?

Exentenzed
03-25-2011, 03:54 PM
Happens to me sometimes aswell... Havent put much thought into it since its an easy fix.

Random guess would be that the Xbox'es network card dosent initialize properly before we hit the main menu... But i don't know. :/
If it worries you try to google it :)

Flab-Ender
03-25-2011, 04:12 PM
Happens to me sometimes aswell... Havent put much thought into it since its an easy fix.

Random guess would be that the Xbox'es network card dosent initialize properly before we hit the main menu... But i don't know. :/
If it worries you try to google it :)

It is an easy fix, just worried sometimes the test won't fix it.

Ilyich Valken
03-25-2011, 09:51 PM
It's been doing it to me for the past week. :/ It's starting to piss me off.

Metallica1983
03-25-2011, 11:38 PM
hmmm do you have an older 360 or the new S model if its an older one some of the electronics may be going on it

Kletskeh
03-26-2011, 08:36 AM
Had it a couple days and after it it just disappeared :/

Ilyich Valken
03-26-2011, 09:01 AM
hmmm do you have an older 360 or the new S model if its an older one some of the electronics may be going on it

S model. It only happens with the wireless, too.

Flab-Ender
03-26-2011, 01:36 PM

I actually have an older model. Its an old arcade, at least 4 years old i'd say.

Echo
03-28-2011, 05:00 PM
My friend had the same problem, so what I did was redeem his account, connect to live from my connection, than delete his profile from my hard drive then let him redeem his account back to his XBOX.
See if one of yours friends can do this for you.
Good luck!

Flab-Ender
03-28-2011, 05:03 PM
My friend had the same problem, so what I did was redeem his account, connect to live from my connection, than delete his profile from my hard drive then let him redeem his account back to his XBOX.
See if one of yours friends can do this for you.
Good luck!

Doesn't your profile stay on your xbox anyways though?

Echo
03-28-2011, 05:15 PM
Doesn't your profile stay on your xbox anyways though?
Yes,but if someone has your account redeem on their XBOX and goes online with it, you want be able to access LIVE with your profile until they delete it off their hard drive and you redeem it back.

Flab-Ender
03-28-2011, 09:07 PM
Yes,but if someone has your account redeem on their XBOX and goes online with it, you want be able to access LIVE with your profile until they delete it off their hard drive and you redeem it back.

Hmmmm, i didn't think that you had to redeem it back, guess i'll give it a try.

Thanks.