PDA

View Full Version : Tony Hawk's Proving Ground

Martin
09-12-2007, 01:31 PM
Anyone played the demo for this that's up on the 360 Marketplace now?

It's decent, although nothing drastically different from the last one, bar a couple of new features and stuff, I'll probably end up buying it anyway.

LiNuX
09-12-2007, 01:33 PM
i've seen some gameplays on that - looks pretty good, never had the pleasure of trying tho, i havent owned a Tony Hawk Game since like 1999 for my PS1 lol

Joshuah
09-12-2007, 01:42 PM
I have seen previews on Gamer TV, I am planning on getting it :)

XiMMiX
09-12-2007, 02:32 PM
emm ...I can tell you the whole game in sentences but it would be sooooo long.... We here in serbia have an gamers news... And i read it and it writes about games.... Anyway thats how i found this forum... By that book...

LiNuX
09-12-2007, 02:48 PM
emm ...I can tell you the whole game in sentences but it would be sooooo long.... We here in serbia have an gamers news... And i read it and it writes about games.... Anyway thats how i found this forum... By that book...

you read about our forum in a book? thats a new referral for this forum lol

but game info can be found all over the place, no surprise about that just the reading about forum part lol

Blackbird
09-15-2007, 02:25 PM
Well, it's have been a long time since I play Tony Hawk, maybe forget how to make tricks again or maybe not I'm usely easy to remember. :)

Jasperking
09-15-2007, 02:45 PM
the game looks pretty good so i might ask my m8 to get it so i can play over his house lol. I havent owned a tony hawks sinse tony hawks 3..