PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

XiMMiX
09-13-2007, 10:17 AM
It wasent long from the great project "call of duty 3 " Now the time is set 50 years in the future thats the titule of the game Modern warfare ...
The company Infinity Ward They dicited to addict hungreds of FPS players... Why ? well the question is easy cus there is going to be an real engine in the game that will make your eyes cry... ReaL? Like an cool sunset Textures of stones and ground...3d model of the soliders, or soliders waches that u get in the game... Its sooo coool when u shoot an enemy there wont be any "disapring of bullets" bullets will stay in the wall and the pices of the wall will start to fall of the fall.. There will be many enemys but you can hide your self bihind some boxes stones trees... But the enemys could blow of the object if they shoot at the boxes too long...... Modern life ofcoures shows you new guns and armors ... And new charrs.! There will be night soo no fear they maked night fision gogles ... you can drive tanks.. And helicopters-cobra helicopter ... All this gets a litlle bit of image of Bettelfield dosent it? But all ideas arent stolent from the Bettelfield...

More news later... Copany :Infinity Ward/Activision
For: Pc, ps3, 360
Text Made by blood Knight!:yes:

LiNuX
09-17-2007, 06:41 PM
there is a lot of fuss about this game, i have friends that are CoD fans and probably will get this game, also getting some good reviews

Scott
09-18-2007, 02:37 PM
there is a lot of fuss about this game, i have friends that are CoD fans and probably will get this game, also getting some good reviews

Yeah people think it has a good chance of being better than Halo 3.

Jasperking
09-18-2007, 04:54 PM
for some reason i think this game doesnt look that good :(. I myself loved CoD 1 and 2 but 3 was pretty..crap. So i lost faith in them abit lol

Scott
09-18-2007, 04:55 PM
for some reason i think this game doesnt look that good :(. I myself loved CoD 1 and 2 but 3 was pretty..crap. So i lost faith in them abit lol

But they guys who made 3 aren't making this one!.

GF Eric
09-18-2007, 08:03 PM
COD 4 is a good looking game but I know its not going to make a higher rating then Halo 3. Also the new look of COD is ok but its still COD and the way it plays is still the same just a new feel to it.

Blackbird
09-18-2007, 08:25 PM
I don't either have test Call of Duty 3, but what about this one? :)