PDA

View Full Version : PROfessor NaDe Finest Kills MoNtagE

dor7123
04-01-2011, 08:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nnTrHI-1WY

tell me what you think about the slowmo thing at the begining. u might saw few clips before after all its the best kills i capped.and to the hater no one pointing gun at your head so dont watch and dont hate.enjoy;)

Saph
04-01-2011, 09:46 AM
No haters around these parts bro =) Nice kills!

dor7123
04-01-2011, 10:19 AM
thanks man all comments are helpfull so please comment

Knibbler
04-01-2011, 11:03 AM
It's an okay video.
I don't feel you've captured the essence of a montage though.
The music is somewhat out of sync with the kills through the entire video.
Because of this I don't feel the slow-mo at the beginning works very well at all.
I do however like the fact that it's not just full of the same old sniper/trick shots we've seen time and time again in other videos.

Exentenzed
04-01-2011, 12:10 PM
Its was okay, but the sound quality made my speakers cry.

dor7123
04-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Well Youtube Only Allow Those Songs U Know

paecmaker
04-01-2011, 01:27 PM
Its was okay, but the sound quality made my speakers cry.

The film was good, but lucky me that I dont got any sound on this computer then.

Knibbler
04-01-2011, 01:56 PM
Well Youtube Only Allow Those Songs U Know

Actually, if you make sure to give the right credits, you can use any song you want.

Jokersvirus
04-01-2011, 06:15 PM
Actually, if you make sure to give the right credits, you can use any song you want.

Do you mean acknowledge the owner of the song and give him or her credit for it?

If so youtube said that doesnt work its all depends on what the owner of the music wants to do with it. If he allows its its cool if not your in trouble.

Knibbler
04-02-2011, 04:20 AM
Do you mean acknowledge the owner of the song and give him or her credit for it?

If so youtube said that doesnt work its all depends on what the owner of the music wants to do with it. If he allows its its cool if not your in trouble.

That is what I ment, but saying that, I've only ever had trouble with Viacom and IMG Media UK

Saph
04-02-2011, 08:19 AM
Youtube said that doesnt work its all depends on what the owner of the music wants to do with it. If he allows its its cool if not your in trouble.

I have posted several movies on youtube using random songs that seem fitting.

I must have used over 100 songs on youtube videos.

I made the mistake ONCE of not giving credit, and the audio was deleted.

However, ever since then, I've said "This and that song is not owned by me, it is owned by this and that!" and as long as that sentence is in the description, I've never had any more audio deleted.

So if there ARE bands/artists who are that picky about their music, they must be VERY few and far in between!

EDIT: Oh Yeah, And Dont We All Hate People Who Capitalize Every Word In A Sentence?

dor7123
04-02-2011, 06:22 PM
what you guys talking about you wont get into trouble they just block this vid i used like 100 ilegal songs and didnt had this stuff hapening to me i realize its wrong but u wont get in trouble

Saph
04-02-2011, 07:11 PM
they just block this vid

This is actually true, atleast based on my experiences, all they do is block select material if it violates any kind of regulations.

Video violaiton: A piece of, or the entire video, will be blocked. In some cases the audio might be left, but the video blocked (dumb right? People who get this only keep it up for like 3 min after they see what happened to it =S Who wants a movie with no video and just audio affiliated with their profile?) If there's a racist, insultive, or otherwise unacceptable clip or scene in a video? It will be removed.

Audio violation: A piece or the entire audio will be removed if it violates anything, leaving the movie mute in select places, or completely mute throughout. This has happened to me ONCE where I used the song Die Mother****er Die by Dope, I forgot to credit them, and as such, the song was removed. After this I always just gave credit to the artist and there was 0 problems.

But actually, if you make a SEVERE copyright violation, or post a video showing illegal acts, such as robbing a store, torturing, murder, shooting a gun at pedestrians, or filming preparations for a criminal act, 911 WILL be called and be given your IP address.
So Youtube is deffinately not passive, if they catch something shady they'll call the cops on your ass...

paecmaker
04-03-2011, 09:33 AM
I dont know why but in many videos the hole video is blocked. It stands on a sign that some or all off the materials in the video is not allowed to play in this region. It can be music that havnt been released yet or something else.
It is signed Sony entertainment or something.

I hate it>:(

Saph
04-03-2011, 02:21 PM
Yeah I used to live in Denmark, Europe, and I would try to watch movies there, but they would say exactly the same.

Kinda lame, really :lipsrsealed:

Jaykub
04-03-2011, 10:11 PM
I don't want to start an argument, but let me point something out something..

if your familiar with black ops you know that after you kill someone in the game, at the bottom of the screen it shows your emblem, name, prestige, and level.

Why is your name, level, prestige, and emblem different in EVERY kill? I'd hate to think your stealing peoples hard work. Some of the clips are from Xbox and the others are PS3. What's up with that? >_<

Saph
04-04-2011, 12:03 AM
Someone just got busted hardcore.

Lets see how you explain this one dor..

Jokersvirus
04-04-2011, 12:49 AM
Actually jak it says "Killed" at the bottom with the name and emblem of the person you killed.

here is a video to show it with better quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9G6pLXYN2Y&feature=related

Saph
04-04-2011, 01:06 AM
False alarm it seems ^_^

Jaykub
04-04-2011, 01:52 AM
I'll make a video to show you what it looks like on my screen. I don't know if its different on what he is playing on. Like I said I'm just pointing it out like I said. Second of all who is jak?

dor7123
04-05-2011, 04:02 PM
my clips my stuff just ps3 with my both account dor71234 and PROfessor_NaDe and ive never posted someone else's clip and claimed its mine