PDA

View Full Version : Hellgate:London

XiMMiX
09-13-2007, 10:40 AM
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/481/wallpaperhellgatelondonrc4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Year 2038. world that we know and we love hes finally come to distruction: the deamon gate was spawned in the center of London and from that gate are coming dark demons... The dark force has rlly fast distroyed the whol police and swat team...And the Demons started making the burn that will make the whole world look like hell... But all is not lost yet: Modern knights templars have an combination of magic and tehnology made only for hurrtyng thos demons
What you do in game:Find the survivors and creat an demon free zone in londons underground as a first step in the defeat of the evil force...

Hellgate:London has formedcombinations of an RPG and a shooters in first/3rd mode.Like and supreme ,3d variant Diablo 2 ,The game will give an huge, not real space in London in wich you will be doing quests, killing deamons, organazing partys and having super fan! Besides Single Player Mode, The game will bring and a multiplayer game made inform pol MMORPG, in wich you have2 indenticle variants :without fees,in wich you can walk and shoot around and geather in limited form and talk to other people, and ofcoures with fees: wich brings you sistem of guilds, riding, economy and evrything we expect from an MMO . Single Player component of the game what the aouthor said there will be much space... The author says there will be over 200 compicated quests and a giant space in wich you can move and posses zones in wich u once clear from the demons!
There will be 3 classes for now it will be only 3 :Templar, Kablist and Ijiners ..

For now thats it
Made by Blood KNight
Company:Flaghship studios/Namco
Made for: only PC

LiNuX
09-13-2007, 10:47 AM
the game made by you? is that a real game? im kinda confused lol

XiMMiX
09-13-2007, 11:04 AM
Lol no... Its just a company that made and am writing a preview... Cus in Serbia I work for a gamers Firm.... Thats my job.... So i wanted becuse if was in detroit, toranto, and LA ... To write prewievs... So now im just passing you that i heard from an arthor live.. Thats my job!:)

LiNuX
09-13-2007, 11:15 AM
wow thats cool lol :D thanks for the review, game sounds pretty good, reminds me of another game tho, cant remember name now

+rep given for info :D

XiMMiX
09-13-2007, 11:26 AM
Now lol evrybody thinks my job is cool but nobody knows how hard it is... lol
Srry for the double post...

Gerrit
11-05-2007, 10:38 PM
Yeah heard about this.

It's from the creators of the famous game DIABLO and DIABLO II, not to confuse with blizzard though

Blackbird
11-05-2007, 11:23 PM
I'm have been playing that game, get in Hellgate:London beta and try it out. That game looking so great. :D

painkiller
11-07-2007, 12:08 PM
awesome game