PDA

View Full Version : Saphics Design & Graphic Art!

Saph
04-02-2011, 07:31 PM
So now you know the reason behind my name :p

I have gone by the name Saph on the internet for years! Both on MxO, EQ2, WoW, and several console Lives.

Either way, I have now made my own shop on etsy.com!

Saphics Design on Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/shop/saphics)

I take pictures with my own camera, I carry it everywhere I go, and whenever I see something that makes me get this spinny feeling in my head about what I could do with it etc. I flip it out and begin snapping away. Then after every trip I sit down and import them all to my PC, and whenever I find time for myself I sit and work with them in a photoshop program =)

The picture you see on here for example? The greenlady with a ring in her mouth? Yeah that's a picture of mine =) I call it "The Touch That Never Fades", and it is infact my wife modelling for me 8)

Everything in my shop as of right now cost 10 bucks! =)

And sorry about my inactivity on my shop, I have been visiting with my parents in Orlando, and havnt been home for days, and wont be home for awhile :( I miss being home to be honest, who doesnt?

Either way, hope you like what you see, and hope you wanna hang something on your own wall, it would do me great honor! :)

On another related note:
I also have a movie on youtube featuring some of my artwork with fitting back ground music!

Saphics Design commercial video! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E5rquMOhkU)

Like, favorite, whatever you like 8)

LiNuX
04-02-2011, 07:37 PM
You have some great stuff there. Definitely some skills with the camera. My camera skills include blurry, bad angle, and "that's not her face"

Keep it up!

Saph
04-02-2011, 10:37 PM
Thank you thank you ^_^

Samus-Fan
04-02-2011, 10:41 PM
I really liked two forest pictures, "Liar Trees on Fire" or something and then the one where the woods look magical.
If I had 20 bucks, I would definitely buy them! But I only have 2 bucks :(

Saph
04-02-2011, 10:59 PM
You just gotta go find the 0, bro!

Go look around in couches or in old coats or something, I bet you theres a 0 inthere somewhere!

Exentenzed
04-03-2011, 09:36 AM
GF member Discount week? :D

Anyway i liked what i saw, ALL THE PRETTY COLOURS!

ROFLBRYCE
04-03-2011, 10:53 AM
Those are some awesome pictures man. I like "Lonely Together" the best. Keep up the good work :)

paecmaker
04-03-2011, 12:28 PM
It looked really good:)