PDA

View Full Version : Saph as game reviewer?

Saph
04-04-2011, 06:48 PM
Hey guys!!!

So I spoke with Linux about a week ago about me becoming a game reviewer. He seemed to like my answers to my application and said that I'll deffinately become a game Rev, but I'll have to wait the standard week before I can become a game rev by forum regulations.

So I think a week has passed(I think?), and was wondering if that was gonna be so, or if things have changed.

As stated to Linux, if things dont go my way I don't mind at all :cheesy: just checking up on it, is all.

Echo
04-04-2011, 06:50 PM
Hope the best for yah.

LiNuX
04-04-2011, 07:04 PM
I haven't forgotten :) your week is up today. I'll change your status later on tonight.

As an unofficial welcome, Welcome to the GR Staff.

Muffincat
04-04-2011, 07:22 PM
Congrats! ;D

Saph
04-04-2011, 07:22 PM
*Bow* thank you!

And thank you for not forgetting, bro. I know with so much stuff going on all the time, it wasnt very high on your list to "oh yeah, Saph wanted game rev!".

So, despite you not needing, +rep & +1 for your ability to lead a growing forum skillfully! :)

I know I'm not the most influencial person on the forum, but I hope to one day be ^_^

Muffincat
04-04-2011, 07:24 PM
We really need some help on the reviewing team, so it'll be nice to have someone as active as you on there :)

Jaykub
04-04-2011, 07:24 PM
Congratz. I look forward to reading your reviews.

HamadaLFC8
04-04-2011, 10:06 PM
Woohooo congrats man!!! Looking forward to reading your reviews!

Samus-Fan
04-04-2011, 10:09 PM
Nice work! Good luck on your reviews!

Saph
04-04-2011, 10:11 PM
So I am happy to say that I already have a review ready =D One I've actually been working on for a few days! It's not much, but I still thought it would be a nice addition! =D

Only problem is...I have no idea how to add a game review :-/

I go to the Game Reviews tab in the top, and I cant seem to find ANY where where it says to submit one?

Can someone give me a short guide as to how I go about posting my review?

Flab-Ender
04-04-2011, 10:12 PM
Congratz and welcome. as you can see, us game reviews have been hard at work (Lulz). looking forwards to see what you got in store.

Also, just post the review in Gamers Forum Game Reviews, and then under the appropriate section for your review.

Muffincat
04-04-2011, 10:14 PM
Just go to the Game Reviews board (Gamers Forum Game Reviews - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)) and pick the genre of you game, and make a new thread :P

Saph
04-05-2011, 10:23 PM
Just go to the Game Reviews board (Gamers Forum Game Reviews - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)) and pick the genre of you game, and make a new thread :P

Thank you for the help yet again Muffin ^_^

I got alittle confused about the game reviews tab above cause I thought it was some sorta special spot =P I guess it is, but in a different way than I imagined! :cheesy:

ZXDarknessfalls
04-28-2011, 02:18 PM
So if I wanna be a game reviewer do I just go do it and then they change my title or do I ask to become one first?

LiNuX
04-28-2011, 03:11 PM
So if I wanna be a game reviewer do I just go do it and then they change my title or do I ask to become one first?

you can read about how you can apply here: Apply to be a Game Reviewer - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=5756)