PDA

View Full Version : Anno takes to the future.

Exentenzed
04-05-2011, 03:42 AM
Any Anno fans here?

Word has it that the next one will be featuring a futuristic setting in the year 2070, where severe climate changes will have you combat the enviroment aswell as economy. :D

http://anno.uk.ubi.com/anno-2070/

Jokersvirus
04-05-2011, 03:48 AM
That looks pretty sweet I wouldnt mind playing it for a few hours lol

Exentenzed
04-05-2011, 03:51 AM
Same here. I just hope they have removed that annoying voice that makes me feel geeky about sitting more than 2h a stretch playing this.

"You should take a break."

"How about a coffé?"
etc etc.

But yea, wasted a good many hours on the Anno series. :)

paecmaker
04-05-2011, 03:54 AM
Sh**, Is that an anno game. If you gonna fight against nature I´will totally get this(if its good)

Exentenzed
04-05-2011, 04:06 AM
Well you wont litteraly fight against nature. Its just that the climate has become very unstable in the future and you have to take that into account when you are building... But you might also have the possibilites to improove the climate trough some technology, however that is just speculation from my side. :)

paecmaker
04-05-2011, 07:40 AM
Well you wont litteraly fight against nature. Its just that the climate has become very unstable in the future and you have to take that into account when you are building... But you might also have the possibilites to improove the climate trough some technology, however that is just speculation from my side. :)

Improving the climate is old. I would build as many climate destroying cosalplants and dropping oil into lakes as much as possible.

Muffincat
04-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Oh my god. I want.

O:

I don't even play this game; I think I tried it once. I love me some RTSes, though.

Jayhmmz
04-05-2011, 11:33 AM
Do want! It looks awesome :D