PDA

View Full Version : Maybe the smallest Xbox 360 laptop mod ever made

darkuncle38
04-10-2011, 11:47 PM
hello all
I wanted to see what some gamers think of my take on the xbox 360 laptop mod.
This is one of the smallest if not the SMALLEST ONE EVER MADE.
PLEAS TAKE A LOOK AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK
I would post urls but i just joined this forum and i can't but you can go to my youtube channel just search for

thanks James:cheesy:

LiNuX
04-10-2011, 11:57 PM
so you just came here to advertise that?

Go elsewhere.

darkuncle38
04-11-2011, 01:41 PM
so you just came here to advertise that?

Go elsewhere.
I came her to ask what gamers thing ofthe xbox laptop I worked really hard on. I am advertising it elsewhere and don't need to do it here.
I want some gamers to take a look and give me some feedback.
If I was onlly advertising it I wouldn't have bothered to come back to this forum I would have posted and forgot about it. I came back to see what you think.

paecmaker
04-11-2011, 02:26 PM
I came her to ask what gamers thing ofthe xbox laptop I worked really hard on. I am advertising it elsewhere and don't need to do it here.
I want some gamers to take a look and give me some feedback.
If I was onlly advertising it I wouldn't have bothered to come back to this forum I would have posted and forgot about it. I came back to see what you think.

This forum have rules for a reason and one of them is that you need to have over 10 (real)posts and been a member for 24 before posting links and stuff.

And hey, you cant say that this was a good first post.

darkuncle38
04-11-2011, 05:27 PM
I am sorry if I offended anyone really. I looked at my post and see what you mean. I am a gamer!!! I did a search on google for a good gamers forum because I wanted some real gamers to have a look and what I built. I am trying to sell this thing but not here!!! Iam a longstanding member of 3 modders forums and that is where I am selling it to other modders.
I joined here not just to show my build off but to be a member of this forum.
So again I am sorry.
James
I will not be coming back.

HamadaLFC8
04-11-2011, 06:06 PM
Aww he's gone :( you guys scared him! :p looked like a decent guy at the end... :p

Saph
04-11-2011, 06:08 PM
Great, a spammer with a concience to go with his joke of a product.

Whoopdifriggin do.

People who join forums only to advertise their **** are honestly not deserving of a warm welcome.

jcmcdo12
04-11-2011, 09:23 PM
I agree with Saph probably just a spammer.
Well anyway; Good riddance!

Ailithic
04-12-2011, 12:15 AM
haha he spamed pwnem to haha this guy is BS haha

Raoul
04-12-2011, 05:47 AM
He should of just follow the rules and then eerything would be right, but ai too bad there goes a gamer just like that

LiNuX
04-12-2011, 05:48 AM
yes he should read rules, etc. No need to keep building this thread.

</thread>