PDA

View Full Version : A proposition to all Wow Players

Akatosh
04-11-2011, 07:21 PM
I was thinking, I want to start fresh on a brand new server with people I know, so we could form a guild and level up together. I'm sick of my current server. You know where I'm going with this....

I was thinking I could "recruit" people on this forum to join me and go onto a low-medium(to allow server transfers) population Oceanic server. We would all start together and form a guild and just level up and have a blast.

The specific server is up to debate.

Who's with me!!!

Saph
04-11-2011, 07:54 PM
Bro, I really really REALLY would do this.

...BUT!

I have promissed myself never to play WoW for as long as I believe that I could become addicted again. I went cold turkey, hardcore, and havnt played for almost 4 months now.

If I was not bound by my own selfs promise, I would gladly join you.

But for the future, please leave the option open to me. If I one day return and find my current guild abandoned, I'd love to come with you.

Please leave your name(s), guild name, server etc. in a PM so I can reffer to it in the future.

Akatosh
04-11-2011, 07:59 PM
Bro, I really really REALLY would do this.

...BUT!

I have promissed myself never to play WoW for as long as I believe that I could become addicted again. I went cold turkey, hardcore, and havnt played for almost 4 months now.

If I was not bound by my own selfs promise, I would gladly join you.

But for the future, please leave the option open to me. If I one day return and find my current guild abandoned, I'd love to come with you.

Please leave your name(s), guild name, server etc. in a PM so I can reffer to it in the future.

Ahh that sucks, although we could make a special Saph Intervention Rank lol :laugh1:

Saph
04-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Dont think thats a good idea bro :) I'm so much into WoW after 6 years that I'll have that thing veterans get...shell shock? Yeah, I think that's it!

I get like friggin shell shock when I play WoW. I try to play for reasonable hours a day, but within a few days I'm back to my 16/24 hours of gaming!

I can't stand how little control I have over this, and thats why I'm going on cold turkey. I'm not stopping until I feel personally safe to try!

Akatosh
04-11-2011, 08:10 PM
Dont think thats a good idea bro :) I'm so much into WoW after 6 years that I'll have that thing veterans get...shell shock? Yeah, I think that's it!

I get like friggin shell shock when I play WoW. I try to play for reasonable hours a day, but within a few days I'm back to my 16/24 hours of gaming!

I can't stand how little control I have over this, and thats why I'm going on cold turkey. I'm not stopping until I feel personally safe to try!

They have parental controls you know, if you can keep yourself from logging on to change them, then you limit your playing time.

Dess
04-11-2011, 08:42 PM
... Preposition... links nouns and pronouns to other words in a sentence...

a proposition is what you're looking for.... lol...

Sorry I'm a grammar nazi.

Echo
04-11-2011, 08:44 PM
... Preposition... links nouns and pronouns to other words in a sentence...

a proposition is what you're looking for.... lol...

Sorry I'm a grammar nazi.

As am I....

Akatosh
04-11-2011, 08:48 PM
Are you guys interested or are you just criticizing my grammar? lol jk

Dess
04-11-2011, 10:03 PM
lol. I don't play WoW.

Sorry.. ask anyone here.. I see stuff like that and it just screams at me.

EpsilonX
04-11-2011, 10:07 PM
I was actually going to post in here pointing out the typo. Glad somebody fixed it

Synge
04-11-2011, 11:31 PM
Sounds fun, but... I don't play WoW either.. Or any MMO for that matter; Patiently awaiting GW2.

Ailithic
04-11-2011, 11:35 PM
You should just do what I did and made a bunch of my mates in RL (or real life btw not a game) come and join me and because we were all friends in RL we were more stronger and since we were in the same time zone we could play all at once and do everything together though I don't play WoW anymore because I don't have enough time these days soz I would join you if I was still playing.

ROFLBRYCE
04-19-2011, 03:19 PM
I'd be willing. If I may ask, why Oceanic servers? Are they open to both US and EU clients?

I'd be up and willing to join, PM me and I'll send you my e-mail for the real iD friend's list thing. Won't be on much in the next week or two, but wouldn't mind leveling an alt with someone on my main's off-time :)

Saph
04-19-2011, 06:43 PM
I think Oceanic is US servers only.

I envy you, I'd love to do it, but the ms. is still not up for me playing again -.- she doesnt believe me when I say I'm cured of my addiction!!!

BUT I AM!!! *Goes and reads a Warcraft novel*