PDA

View Full Version : A World of Warcraft story.

Exentenzed
04-20-2011, 08:59 PM
Made this back when Wrath of the lich king had been out a month or so.
Its a world of warcraft story i made when i first moved into my new apartment and the internet wasnt installed yet. xD

Anyway, its based on the assumption that an emerald dream expansion would be next after the Wrath of the Lich King.

I also did a bit of spellchecking on it but it's just to much god damn text for me to be bothered to correct it all, in addition i might have gotten some facts wrong but hey!

Figured I'd share it with you, tell me what you think of the story atleast. :)

The Emerald Crisis.

The now lone adventurer found himself weakened to the point of exaustion, while coming to terms with the fact that he where about to die, His thoughts where fixated on his home town of Thunder Bluff.
The Capital of the majestic and proud Tauren.
He had failed his homeworld of Azeroth in its direst need, and feared what future the world would be facing in the wake of his failure.
But even with his feelings, that he had doomed life itself, he did not fear to die. after all, he had acomplished and seen so much in his lifetime. In recent time, it included everything from playing a role in the destruction of the Lich King’s unholy reign in Northrend, to aiding the Horde and the Alliance to finally come to a diplomatic solution to their lengendary war, resulting in a relatively stable alliance.
And for all of his achivements, he where recognized by many as talented and resourcefull. A true son of Azeroth, that despite his powers and capability, wheren’t arrogant, which was a feat that where in the past years, becoming more and more common in all kind of individuals with some degree of power.
And though many would consider his passing a tragedy,
the one who would mourn his death the most would be Cairne Bloodhoof, the mighty and just chieftain of the Tauren.
They had become close friends over the years that he had been living amongst the Tauren on the bluff. Which became a possibillity to him after befriending them by aiding a caravan en-route to their outpost in Stonetalon Mountains with supplies, when it nearly got wiped out by a pack of wild territorial wyverns that where out hunting.
After he got wounded in the same fight when he saved the life of a young Tauren by throwing himself in the way of the last desperate strike of a deadly wounded wyvern which made even this resilient adventurer pass out, the caravan group decided that the least they could do in return to their fainted saviour, would be to take him with them to the Stonetalon outpost and mend his wounds.
A Tauren druid stationed in the Stonetalon outpost became easely aquainted with this open minded individual while mending his wounds, and troughout the next days they became good friends by discussing their mutual interest. The respect and the preservation of nature, which are some of the things that the Tauren set highest in their way of life, and this resulted in that he where eventually granted the honor of beeing the first of his kind to be welcomed into their capital freely.
After beeing totally mesmerized by it’s natural beauty, He thanked his newfound druidic friend for giving him this opportunity trough requesting and vouching for him in a audience with Cairne and the elder council.
The Taurens never regretted this decision, because while some in the beginning looked upon their visitor with some degree of uncertainty, he soon gained their trust and friendship after they saw how he so willingly treated both them, and their ways with reverence, respect and understanding.
They made him the offer to settle down in Thunder Bluff,
which was an offer that he was quick to come to a decision about, since he felt a greater sensation of tranquility in this unscarred land rather than in his own demonicly tainted homeland. Yes, this hero of Azeroth and Cairne had done much togheter for the well-beeing of the homeland to the Tauren, the "peaceful" land of Mulgore.
A land that is shielded from it’s surroundings by vast mountains on all sides, except for a little exit to the vast Barrens in the south east.
Filled with a big variety of vegetation and creatures, mulgore makes a perfect home for the Tauren’s capital which is built on top of the 3 huge bluffs in the north, where many of the recent Taurens young had gained many perks from the training that those two personally had given them.
His name where Tharius Rageclaw, a druid hailing from Teldrassil, the homeland of the Elusive and Cunning Night-elves.
But now, he were about to meet a brutal death.
“If only I had been patient.” He thought to himself.
“If only I had waited for the others, then Nimblefix would still be alive, and I wouldn’t be in this situation.”
The overwhelming emerald dragon opened his huge mouth and prepared to deal the killing blow to Tharius.
In this final moment, Tharius, weak and sapped of all his strength, Fainted.

1 Day earlier atop the Wyrmrest Temple in Dragonblight, where the Dragon Queen Alexstraza resides with her Consort and the representatives from each of the Dragonflights.
A Stormcrow arrives at the temple and shapeshift’s into Tharius.
He heads straigth for Alexstraza and utters with a concerned voice:
“I came as quick as I where able dragon queen, for what matter did you need my council?”
Alexstraza, pleased with her friend’s quick response to her summon, without hesitation starts explaining why she called for them to meet.
“The emerald dragons have become increasingly restless in the past months Tharius, and while investigating this further, I’ve recently recived confirmation that the emerald nightmare threat has become more serious. Something has to be done!”
“I concur, but what can we do? As far as I have been informed, a variety of different masters in all kinds of professions have been coming from all over Azeroth to help us in figuring out a way to help those trapped in the emerald nightmare for many years by trying and failing. Arent our options depleted?” Tharius said with curiousness in his voice.
“They were, my dear druid, but after our efforts in uniting the horde and the alliance in this alliance against the remnant demons and disrupted scourge, we were finally able to get many of the different races that have been aiding us to cooperate in finding a solution.
And now, they have come up with a promising way to help the green dragonflight to retake control of the dream once again.” Alexstraza gave away a faint smile but still had a worried look in her eyes.
“We might have a way to send adventurers into the dream and help fight the evil which disturbs the Emerald dream.” Alexstraza paused and gave Tharius a look that showed that, whatever the queen where about to say next didn’t sit right with her.
“But to do that we have to defeat the green dragons that resides in the northern Hinterlands to get acess to the “Temple of Seradan”
Tharius where shocked by hearing those words coming from the Queen of all Dragons, Alexstraza the mother of life, who loves and protects all living things.
“But my queen? How does killing dragon’s make things better? They are after all protectors of Azeroth, and with the extensive nubmers of dragon’s and dragonkin in that area, it is going to have a serious impact on the resilience of demonic taint and other evil entities in The Hinterlands and the immidiate surrounding areas” Tharius stated, clearly upset with this desicion.
“I know it’s a desperate measure Tharius, but I have given it some serious thought, and it is the last option we have, even with the unthinkable sacrifice we must make to even get a chance to stop whats happening to this world, and start to help nature recover from its weakened state!” Alexstraza cried out with a shiver in her voice.
“What do you mean? Happening to this world?” Tharius asked.
“In recent time I have gotten reports from some of my watchers that the effects on this world’s nature by the nightmare, have managed to completely disrupt natures self restoration capabilities, and has been struck a serious blow as a result, even smaller area’s of corruption has stopped healing and overall, the corruption is in growth! If that wasn’t enough, the physical body of some of the druids that are trapped in the dream have started to show diminishing lifesings, a few have died allready!! Which gives us reason to belive that those trapped in the dream that still fights to defeat whatever evil that may have manifested itself, are now fighting a loosing battle, we have no other choice, we must act now!”
Startled, that he now knows that the dragon queen was right, Tharius agree on what must be done, his face changes to show his accept and with it, his tone changed to a serious one. He asks Alexstraza.
“What must I do my queen?”
“You must take the temple in the hinterlands from the green dragonflight, we will then decide how to best enter the dream safely, the powers that the temple has, will hopefully help us link any brave hero to the Emerald dream.”
Tharius nods and continues to say “I understand, but I will not be able to do this alone, I must send word for some of my old companions to aid me with this task. “ Tharius sighs, “I realy hope this will work and that in doing this we won’t kill those dragons in vain. After all, they are only doing what their master ordered them to do.” Tharius sheds a tear of grief for what he have realized must be done.
There’s a silent moment then the dragon queen says:
“I hate this decision as much as you do my old friend, but the only one who can make them stand down is Ysera the Dreamer herself, and considering what happened with the owls of the green dragonshrine here in Dragonblight we have to consider her corrupted.
We have no choice, the time for action is now! That temples power might be our only hope to enter the dream in time to avert a disaster, with an enourmous aftermath for all life on Azeroth!”
“I know, I just wheren't expecting such a explosive and sudden increase in the Emerald dream problem.” Tharius grabs his staff.
“I better be getting on my way, there’s so much to do in so little time, I can’t afford to waste anymore time” Tharius stares into the air, then turns to leave.
“Tharius” the queen says and pauses. “Let me just apologize for having to involve you in this, it is horrible what must be done, but it is still a sacrifice that has to be done to prevent that nature has to endure yet another fatal blow, if this comes to be, nature will not be able to recover this time, not even with the forces of all druids, dragons, shamans and elementals combined will we be able to save it.
And in that event, all vegetation troughout Azeroth will slowly die, and with it, all of this worlds living creatures.
I know it will be hard for you to slay those dragon’s, even for the greater good, don’t take this the wrong way, but you are the most capable one for this task.” She said, with distinct sadness in her voice.
With his back turned to the queen, he lowers his head and stares down to the floor, then turns his head to his shoulder, looks back at her and says, “Unfortunatly I think your right. Just be ready to move in to occupy the temple after i've ceased it, we can’t risk it falling into the wrong hands.
Now, I have to get moving, i hope that the kirin tor’s agent’s can help me in finding my old friends in time. I’ll expect to be ready to attack in 5-6 days.” Tharius Shapeshift’s back into a stormcrow and heads straight toward the city of Dalaran.

With Tharius on his way to Dalaran, Alexstraza is concerned about the estimate of his attack, she waves at Chromie,
the representative of the Bronze Dragonflight, The Keepers of Time to come closer to her and then whispers into her ear,
“Chromie, can you do me a favor??”

In the extreme cold in the skies high above Dragonblight, Tharius is continuing to get closer to Dalaran, but concerning thoughts are troubling his allready burdened mind.
“I can’t belive it have come to this, what have suddenly made the nightmare to grow so out of control??” Tharius thought to himself.
I have to hurry!!” he states with a urgent voice and flies with all his haste towards the city.

Some time later in the magical city of Dalaran which is currently floating high above the Enchanted forest of Crystalsong.
Tharius lands in the flight area in Dalaran, Krasus Landing.
As soon as he touch the ground he quickly shift’s into a cheetah and sets his nose toward the Violet Citadel, where the supreme archmage Rohin, Leader of the Kirin Tor is residing.

Suddenly, Tharius finds himself rolling on the streets, baffeled about what caused it, he turns his sight towards where he came from.
The sight that awaited him, managed to make him unable to withstand the extreme urge to laugh which causes him to shapeshift back to his original Elvish form.
There right behind him, he had stumbled over a now, very angry gnome, strutting around like a maniac to reassure himself that his newly aquired engineering equipment werent damaged in the encounter.
With a clearly insulted and angry body language and voice he asks
“You think this is funny?? I cou…” he suddenly stops his sentence, and the two just stares at each other for a short period of time before Tharius utters “Nimblefix Pocketwrench? Can it be?”
“Rageclaw? Oh my! It realy is you isn’t it?” They both proceed to grow a smile on their faces while cheering at each other.
“so?” said Nimblefix. “What brings you to these areas?”
Tharius, reminded of his urgent mission tells Nimblefix all about the unfortunate developments related to the Emerald Nightmare, and what he must do then continues to ask Nimblefix for his assistance in the matter.
“Hmm, well, ever since I learned of it, the concept of a Emerald dream have been, from a scientific point of view, a mystery to me.
Sure, i'll tag along, i might be able to learn some more about this phenomenon.” Said the little enigmatic gnome with a sincere voice.
He explained that he just had to get some tools and notes from his house here in Dalaran and drop of the new equipment, and he would be ready to go. Tharius, asks if he knows the location of any of the others that where in the old group.
“Heh, havent seen any of them in quite a long time im afraid.
But I’ll hear with some of the scrying mages if they might be able to locate them, they owe me a favor after all.” He said, smiling. “I see, well I suggest you hurry, we don’t have much time on our hands so do what you can, and then be
ready for department outside the citadel.” Tharius replied.
The little gnome nodded and then ran off on his small feet.
Tharius, pleased with allready getting the first of his four companions so quickly, started to move towards the citadel again.
He finally got to the amazingly overjeweled citadel and proceeded right trough the entrance and towards the Supreme Archmage. “Supreme Archmage of Dalaran, I need your help in a urgent matter.”
The archmage, with a calm voice replied “I am aware my good Night elf, but someone else have allready dealt with the matter in which you seek my aid in, follow these stairs and take the portal that I have prepared for you at the top, It will teleport you to a private room where you and your benefactor can discuss further in private.” The Archmage pointed at the giant stairway behind him.
With a bolstered assurance of hope in the words from the archmage and with a unsated curiousity, he proceeded up the stairs to meet this, benefactor of his.

Entering the portal the druid finds himself in one of Dalarans tower spires, with a strangly familiar gnome standing on the balcony infront of him.

The gnome turns around and with a slighly loud, squeaky voice greets the Night-elf Druid, “hi!” she says, smiling at him.
“Uhm, Hello.” Tharius stutters.
The little welldressed gnome walk’s towards him while she states,
“You don’t remember me do you Tharius?”
Quite baffeled Tharius replies with a uncomfortable tone in his voice, “Um, my apologies, but should I be?”
“Guess not.” she says, following up with “My name is Chromie.”
Still smiling, she continues “Im the representative for the Bronze Dragonflight at the Wyrmrest Temple.”
Tharius slightly shocked by this statement replied to the dragon in the little gnome form “Bronze Dragonflight? The Keepers of Time? Why do you want to speak with me?”
Chromie laughs a cute little laughter, “Because the Dragon Queen have asked me to assist you in your task.” She said with her continually happy and content voice.
Tharius ,overwhelmed by all this, couldn’t resist to ask his next question “But aren’t interfering with the timeflow what your kind is tasked to prevent?”
She smiled at him, “We aren’t allowed to directly interfere by Nozdormu, but as we speak, the small stones I have been allowed to toss out in the ocean of time, have made the chain reactions that I foresaw and have completed their job, all your old comrades are now on their way to dalaran as we speak and when they get here, they will be told that they are needed at the citadel, where you of course will be going to greet them.” Chromie where clearly enjoying the look of Rageclaw’s face. He where now totally speechless, he wasn't able to say a single word, that the dragonflight would go to this length in aiding him even by meddeling with time itself, it was unimaginable for him. Even in the lengendary battles of Ahn’quiraj in silithus, the dragons never interfered with the timeline. He now slowly began to fully comprehend the importance of the task that he had undertaken, if he failed, all would be lost.
He snapped out of his small trance of rushing thoughts about what where at stake and suddenly asked Chromie.
“Chromie?” she interrupted him and replied quickly with a new serious tone “Yes, Tharius, that’s the only reason that im even interfering at all right now, I foresaw how long it would take you to gather your group of adventurers, and that togheter with the travel time and the attack of the Temple in The Hinterlands, you would have been to late, so that’s why I were allowed to help you get togheter your group, but you should know… beyond this I can’t help you no more, with the limited time I wheren’t able to check out the full extent of the new timeline we have created by bringing them here. I’ve done all I can, and after you have your group and start on your journey to the Hinterlands, im needed to make sure that this new timeline dosen’t have any kind of major effect’s.”
Tharius nod’s understandingly, but then asks his last question,
“Have you seen what evil lies within the Emerald dream disturbing it?” “No I havent im afraid, that question is as big a mystery to me as it is to you, the reason for this is that I am unable to see into any part of the Emerald Nightmare because it is a world that I am not part of myself, but to change the subject…
All your friends are waiting down at the entrance to the citadel, I suggest you get going.” and immideatly after completing her sentence vanished into thin air.
Tharius was alone in the huge room, with only the sound of a busy city life down below and windlike sound from the portal behind him.
In this moment he thought to himself “I cannot fail this. I have to give it all I got, and I gotta do it fast, no matter the cost.” With these words burning into his mind, he turned around and started walking towards the portal with newfound determination, dedication, and willpower.

Now, as he where standing on the top of the stairs within the citadel, recognizing the combined siluettes of his old group waiting just outside the entrance, he became filled with joy in seeing them all in good health. He nearly ran down the stairs to greet them, it had been so long since they had all been gathered.

When he came out from the citadel he caught the attention of them all, greeted with a smile from all of them as he where getting closer, Tharius Rageclaw feelt a pleasant feeling of nostalgia embracing him.
He stopped right infront of them just gazing upon them there they stood in their seemingly new armor and outfits.
They had some of the magical armors, that one where granted by the mages in dalaran when you had participated in overcoming the different challenges that the cold and harsh northern continent threw at them.

He look over them one by one.

Nimblefix Pocketwrench; The gnome that became his friend when he saved his life, after finding him trapped on a ledge by troggs deep within the radiated city of Gnomeregan.
Afterwards he helped him carry out all the equipment and resources that he had been pillaging when he where caught of guard by a patrol.
They became good friends, and his skill as a engineer where sometimes invalueable when they once in a while found themselves in a tight spot. Even though he started on the path to become a rogue, he never became any good at it except stealthing, but his infamous engineering knowledge still makes him a extremely dangereous opponent, for both friend and foe alike.

Bulrock Fairbrew; The optimistic dwarf he encountered while he where rescuing a trapped druid in a cave near the Darkshore/Auberdine Border, his marksman skills where amazing, even though only when he is totally wasted on his own brews, and was only outshined by his affection for animals. This hunter realy knew how to befriend an animal, and what makes him extrordinary, is that his old pets still comes to his aid
If called upon, if you ever see a hunter with up to 5 animals protecting him at the same time, you’ve found him.

Amy Goldlock; This beautiful Human Priest came to his aid when he were suddenly ambushed by 3 members of the Horde. Soon after that event they became good friends and started to be a frequent sight togheter. This girl realy had the holy light on her side, and when prooving her unconditional dedication to the holy light to A’dal she was gifted with incredible healing powers to use as she saw fit.

Rulian Proudhoof; The most recent member in the group, they became aquainted soon after Tharius where welcomed to settle down in Thunder Bluff, and after them both beeing suprised by the other’s capability they found out that they should team up more often.
He is famed troughout the whole of Kalimdor for his strength which made it possible for him to wield a two-handed weapon in each hand, and still have the dexterity and reflexes to never miss. Extremely deadly in most situations.

Yes… There they where, ready for yet another adventure.
And with them all ready to go with once thanks to the Archmage’s personal briefing and thanks to the Bronze Dragonflight’s Chromie.
Rageclaw had gathered them all four in less than two hour’s. They decided to just get to it considering what was at stake. After all, it was a long and cold journey, on a gryphon’s back all the way from Ironforge to Hinterlands. As they where just about to enter the portal to Ironforge, Nimblefix took up two curious devices.
“It’s personal teleporters, I only have two, but if two of us use these and head in to scout the area and set up a attack plan, we can strike them at once the others arrive.”
And considering that they where on a tight schedule, Tharius wouldn’t miss a opportunity like this to save valuable time,
So then Rageclaw and Pocketwrench took each their transporters, the others hurried to catch a ride from Ironforge.
Right before Tharius and Nimblefix where going to activate the devices he couldn’t help himself, previous experiences had teached him to atleast ask,
“Nimble? Are you sure that these devices are completely safe and accurate?” Slightly insulted and with a arrogant tone he answered in the familiar yet, slightly terrifying way that he always did
“Of course they’re accurate.”
Before he could question the his avoidance of the safety question the quick gnome flicked a switch on the transporter devices.
The last thing Tharius saw before It all went black, where a massive power surge from the device.

many hours later. Ironicly enough...

There was a terrifying shriek from the devices as the strange duo suddenly appeared in some forest in the middle of the night.
And of course 30 yards above the ground.
After the pain from the fall subsided, Tharius grabbed that "hopeless little piece of ****" and lifted him to his height, “Accurate huh?” Tharius said with obvious sarcasm.
“Now, now old friend” Nimblefix said and gave of a faint smile in hope that the strong druid wouldn’t give him a serious beating, “It wasn’t ALL that bad was it? Un’goro is quite beautiful this time a year” He continued. Nimble froze with fear in his eyes, as the stare that Rageclaw gave him was cold and harsh.

“WASN’T ALL THAT BAD??!” he shouted.
“If you hadn’t been able to fix those transporter devices when you did! I would have been in the stomach of that damn devilsaur by now!!”
He thought over what to say for a second before he stated “Well we are here now, arent we?” The tone of uncertainty in his voice caused Tharius to drop him and shift into catform. With the exceptional night vision granted by the form, he where able to confirm that they where somewhere in the eastern Hinterlands. Tharius decided to set up camp for the night and then proceed towards the temple in the morning, when they could safely asess the threat from a safe distance. he estimated it to be about an hour’s march from their current position.

Rageclaw woke up the next morning, still weary and exausted from playing cat’n’mouse with the devilsaur for hours during the night.
“Damn that gnome.” he thought to himself.
In his desire for his old group to join togheter in an efficient task force once again, he had forgotten some of their habits, annoying and straining habits.
But even so he where as confident as always in that, to these individuals he could always entrust his life when it realy mattered.
He stood up and took a look around, the cat’s night vision had not let him down, he where in the eastern part of hinterlands and now he wanted to get going again. He went over to the miniature tent of his companion and shouted “wake up! We have a lot of ground to cover!”
The startled gnome woke abruptly from his sleep and rubbed his eyes.
“That wont be a problem at all he stated, not with my newest schematic.” The gnome proudly stated
“Give me a couple of minutes to assemble my workbench” and we will have the most efficient way of covering lots of ground fast and simple.”
Tharius rolled his eyes as while he said, “Heh, okey then. Then im going to go scout our surroundings in the meanwhile.” And shifted to his crow form, and took to the skies.
After about 10 eventless minutes, Tharius returned to their camp and eyed this new invetion of his friend with disbelief.
He went back to his original form, and went over to try to analyze this curious machine.
It spewed out thick smoke that Tharius wasnt very enthusiastic about. Nimblefix came out of his tent, pressed a button which turned the tent into a extremely small casing and hopped onto the machine.
Tharius asked “Have you made a metal mount? Only for you?”
Nimblefix gave him a smirk smile and pressed a button on the dashboard of this bucket of bolts.
Suddenly out from the side of the bike, a carriage appeared which where suited to fit Rageclaw’s size.
He got into the carriage and asked carefully “Are you sure about this Nimble?” Nimble responds with a quick and easy “Havent been so sure in my entire life”
With the not exactly reassuring statement from his exentric gnome companion, he grabbed the carriage on the sides and held on tight.
“Im going to call it a Metalcycle.” nimble said in a sudden outburst before he turned a handle and the cycle started to accelerate fast.
“I also added some personal adjustments” Nimble shouted to his terrified companion which barely heard a word because of the extreme noise. It took them about 5-6 minutes to get to their destination, and now they had gone into hiding not far from the temple.
“How long do you think it will take before the others arrive?”
Nimblefix asked.
“They should be here in a short while” Tharius replied.
“But we have no time to loose, we must make our move now.” He continued.
Nimblefix, which wasnt as courageous as he where smart, asked with a slight fear in his voice what he had in mind.

Rageclaw went silent, just staring towards the temple and its many guardians.
“Well, we can try to lure some of them into a trap.” He proposed after
he had been thinking for a while.
“What kind of trap where you thinking of?” Nimblefix asked curiously.
“Well, Im going to leave that to you and your engineering.”
Nimble took his eyes from Tharius and started staring towards the guardians aswell.
“I might have just the thing” Nimble stated quickly.
He started to pull out his tools while saying
“Im gonna try to get it done quickly, I’ll signal when it’s done”
and ran into a slighly more open spot.
Rageclaw turned into his cat form and started prowling closer to the temple grounds, and in a few moments he where very close to one of the dragonkin packs patroling the grounds.
Nimblefix tightened the last bolts on his contraption and sounded the signal.
Tharius in his cat form pounced out at one of their dragonkin and started sprinting in the direction of the trap, in the coming seconds Tharius where safely behind the hidden trap contraption and had now returned to his original form, whilst now he where taunting the incoming pack. Then, the second they walked on the contraption it blew up in a magnificent lightshow that decimated the pack of 4 dragonkin guards completely. Rageclaw felt a sudden sting in his heart that harshly reminded him of the awful nature of this task that had to be done. Having to push the feelings aside for the sake of all other living things in azeroth, he looked down at his companion
“Can you make more of those?” he asked Niblefix hopefully.
“Im afraid not, Tharius, I used almost all my materials for that one, dragonkins are not to be taken lightly and requires extreme firepower to take them in one shot.”
In a dissapointed tone he utters “I see.” As a reply.
“Well, we cant just stop now” he stated with a firm voice.
“Do you have any grenades or such?” he continued.
Nimblefix looked up at him with fear, realizing that Rageclaw where proposing they should both face the dragonkin head on.
“Well, I do have a few” Nimblefix admitted with a shivering voice.

Tharius looked down upon his frightened companion with a calm look and reassured him that he would do everything in his power to protect him from harm.
Nible, encouraged by his friends words, prepared himself to fight.
Tharius took on the catform yet again and stealthed.
Seeing his druid friend stealthing, Niblefix also stealthed.
Even though he where considered the worst rogue in history, when It came to stealth, he had managed to master it better than most rogues.
The time to strike had come, they attacked two dragonkin guards, and quickly gained the upper hand by that Tharius, now in his bear form got them to focus on him while Nimblefix sneaked to the best vantage point available. With Tharius keeping them focused on him while Nimblefix bombards them with his homemade explosives the dragonkin didn’t stand a chance. Right before the death of the first guard, the guard shrieks loudly into the air, mistaking this for a deathcry, Tharius, unaware of the threath that where now closing from above, continued to fight the second dragonkin guard in ignorance.
A fullgrown dragon of the dragonflight had heard the shriek of aid by one of his trusted soldiers, and were now closing fast, looming high in the sky undistracted by Rageclaw’s attacks, he correctly identifies Niblefix as the greatest threat and now fully fixated on the oblivious gnome, the Dragon attacks Nible with a devastating touchdown piercing trough his his stomach with one of his claws.
Just as Tharius finish off the last guardian he turn’s himself towards Niblefix only to meet eye to eye with a fearsome Dragon which has crushed the poor little gnome under his foot. Beeing enraged by seeing his fallen comrade, he recklessly charges against the Dragon, with exceptionally poor efficiency.
The dragon bashes Tharius with one of his wings and sends the heavy bear flying trough the air and into a nearby hillside.
Leaving Niblefix for dead the Dragon now fully focuses on Tharius.
He charges Tharius with crushing force, sending him tubling trough the landscape, annoyed by the endurance of this relatively strong druid, the Dragon uses his full arsenal of fireballs, wraths and strong body to relentlessly bash the helpless druid beyond comprehension.
Darkness began to surround him and the now lone druid found himself weakened to the point of exaustion.

He where about to meet a brutal death.
“If only I had been patient.” He thought to himself.
“If only I had waited for the others, then Nimblefix would still be alive, and I wouldn’t be in this situation.”
The mesmerizing emerald dragon opened his huge mouth and preparing to deal the killing blow to Tharius.
In this final moment, the beloved druid Tharius, weak and sapped of all his strength, Fainted.

At the moment the Green Dragons Fireball left its mouth,
Rageclaw’s body currently in his bear form, Suddenly dissapeared, the empowered fireball hit the ground and it created a crater in the soil. In the next seconds the dragon where suddenly hit with a barrage of bullets, with a enraged Tauren coming charging against him.
In the confusion of this sudden attack in force and the dissapearance of Rageclaw's body, the dragon decided to withdraw to the skies, but few moments after he left the ground he where trapped by a huge net binding his wings to his body, which caused him to come crashing back to the ground, where the brutal Tauren where waiting to finish him off.

A few minutes later the last of the guardians of the temple where slayed, and the sweet amy started to heal Rageclaw. After his wounds had been completely healed by her, Rageclaw woke up to the friendly faces of his group all looking at him with a sight of relief.
“To close, we almost lost you there” Amy stated. “You should be grateful that I came to save you when I did” she said with a gloating smile on her face. Arrogant as usual Rageclaw thought to himself.
“What happened? I thought I as good as dead,” he said while a happy smile formed onto his face when he saw Nimblefix in good condition.
“Well, ye see laddy, we got here just in time to save yer little arse.”
Bulrock laughed while patting his old friend on the back. “I knew you would make it this time aswell, you always do” Bulrock continued.

“In details, while you where keeping the Green Dragon busy, we ressurected Nimble here, which used the transporter device on your wrist to get you away from that nasty little Fireball which would have destroyed your body beyond ressurection.
After that it was easy pickings with the barrage of arrows from Fairbrew here and my devestating slashes.
And a little net from Nimble secured us that no one where left to tell anyone of this little battle. After that we just took out the rest of the guardians. And now we have claimed the temple.” Proudhoof’s voice where filled with pride in the light of their recent acomplishment.
And Tharius where speechless of their much improoved capabilities.
Seconds later the forces of Alexstraza came into sight and headed straight for the temple, Alexstraza herself came over to the victorious group. “Now that the temple is ours, we will quickly figure out the best way to send you into the dream Tharius.” His eyes widened and turned to meet the gaze of the Dragon Queen.
“I’m going in alone?” he questioned with a upset voice.
“Either that, or you can bring your Dwarven friend.
The group looked upon her with a confused look.
“At this time we don’t have time to align all your spirits with the dream, but because of Rageclaws and Fairbrew’s spirits affinity with nature trough their way of life they will easily fall into the Emeralds trance.” The queen continued.
Rageclaw and Fairbrew stared at eachother for a moment then turned back towards Alexstraza, “We’re ready” they both uttered in conjunction.

With Proudhoof, Goldlock, and Pocketwrench unable to aid their friends in the dream for now, they helped the Queens forces in preparing the two for their delving into the dream.
And after a short period of time, the preparations and alignment rituals where complete.
Tharius and Bulrock imbibed each of their specially designed trance potions to ease their delving into the Emerald Dream and fell asleep.

Chromie, standing in the outskirts of the temple grounds gazes upon the temple and whispers to herself.
Make haste Rageclaw, You must find and eliminate the threat that causes the Nightmare’s acceleration. Because, even though I cant see what happens within the dream, I can see when Azeroth’s Nature will reach its critical point where recovery is impossible.

If you fail, Azeroth’s doom will be sealed in 3 days from now.

-To be Continued.

supersonic panda
01-08-2012, 07:54 PM
ok so i started reading and,im going to be completely honest,just skipped to the end. Not that it was bad, just WAY too long. Seriously dude just make a book or something. lol I enjoyed the small portion that I read though. your language and grammer was finominal. I really like to write too so maybe you and I could write stories together.

CraeSC111
01-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Emerald dream would've been way better than the new pandaria one