PDA

View Full Version : black ops zombies! kino der toten

russell10000
04-22-2011, 06:59 PM
I had 3 other players with me we were on level 24! WE all had all the perks, and all our weponds were upgraded! WE were going to contiue playing but host had to leave!:shocked::'(
Does anyone else have any thing to say about a game u were in???:p;(

it sucks that guy had to leave

Echo
04-22-2011, 07:05 PM
Eh, once I was in a match, full players, on five, and I kept going up and down the elevator non-stop until I ran out of money when everyone else was getting killed.

russell10000
04-22-2011, 07:08 PM
Really? tough situation i was once on five i was the last standing, i was using the elevator going to the first room, where everyone was. i got up there i knifed a zombie and it dropped a nuke, it was a good thing to cause there were about 25 zombies up there.:lipsrsealed:8):p:shocked:

then i got to revive the other 3 players.
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Echo
04-22-2011, 07:14 PM
I'm no moderator, but you might want to stop double posting.
If you forgot something in your last post press the edit button and then write it.
That way you wont get an infraction.

Muffincat
04-22-2011, 07:16 PM
Yes, please don't double post, as Echo has said :)

I merged your posts for you.

Saph
04-22-2011, 11:51 PM
He's PROBABLY gonna do it again, Muffin...Better get used to compressing those double posts -.-

Jokersvirus
04-23-2011, 12:16 AM
first time I ever played zombies I sucked at it didnt understand what to do I was getting yelled at by some kid who thought he was good called me a noob every time he had a chance. I was the last guy standing and I teabagged him before dying :)

paecmaker
04-23-2011, 05:40 AM
first time I ever played zombies I sucked at it didnt understand what to do I was getting yelled at by some kid who thought he was good called me a noob every time he had a chance. I was the last guy standing and I teabagged him before dying :)

hahah. Freaking epic. +rep.