PDA

View Full Version : Hi im Nessie

nessie
04-30-2011, 12:45 AM
I regard myself as a offline gamer as i currently dont have internet access

LiNuX
04-30-2011, 01:37 AM
Welcome to Gamers Forum. Be sure to read and follow all the rules. Hope you have internet again....

Enjoy.

Jaykub
04-30-2011, 01:40 AM
Then how are you on our website?

ROFLBRYCE
04-30-2011, 02:08 AM
Zing.

Welcome to the club Nessie, enjoy your stay and hopefully you'll get to know everyone here. What kind of games do you enjoy playing?

paecmaker
04-30-2011, 02:09 AM

Maybe like me, got internet but its to slow to play on.

Welcome to gamers-forum, read the rules and you will do just fine.

Diligence109
04-30-2011, 07:41 AM

came here to post this

welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy using your psycho-internet super powers to visit our site.

Saph
04-30-2011, 04:46 PM
Chill guys, it might be that they have internet that isn't good enough to play MMORPGs on, for example a friend of mine on WoW ran internet browsers just fine, but would crash their connection completely after ~10 minutes of playing, so they just hung out in our vent channel and played single player games, although they heard everything like 3 seconds after it was said -.-

Either way, sorry to hear your internet sucks bro :( Time to get a new one!!!

Welcome to GF though :) If your internet is good enough to hold browser, then try some of our arcade games :) Some of them are pure crap, I agree, but some are actually quite fun XD

But all in all, just read the rules and be polite, dont double post etc. and you'll fit right in! :)

Welcome again!

Echo
04-30-2011, 04:50 PM
Chill guys, it might be that they have internet that isn't good enough to play MMORPGs on, for example a friend of mine on WoW ran internet browsers just fine, but would crash their connection completely after ~10 minutes of playing, so they just hung out in our vent channel and played single player games, although they heard everything like 3 seconds after it was said -.-

Either way, sorry to hear your internet sucks bro :( Time to get a new one!!!

Welcome to GF though :) If your internet is good enough to hold browser, then try some of our arcade games :) Some of them are pure crap, I agree, but some are actually quite fun XD

But all in all, just read the rules and be polite, dont double post etc. and you'll fit right in! :)

Welcome again!
Or, they have magic powers...
Welcome to the forums!.
Why don't you tell us more about your self and how your black magic works.