PDA

View Full Version : What happen to this amazing game?

Echo
04-30-2011, 08:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqkvx0mUSIw&feature=relmfu
This game looks like it's SO much fun.
I haven't heard of this game at all until now and I learned that they stopped production of it?
Seriously,I have no idea what happened.
I would literally buy a brand new custom PC just to play this amazing looking game.

HamadaLFC8
04-30-2011, 08:49 PM
Yeah it was out for about a month or so and then they couldn't pay the servers etc. anymore so they shut it all down. :(

Echo
04-30-2011, 08:50 PM
Are they bringing it back?

savloro
04-30-2011, 09:10 PM
wow that insane details to the max..

HamadaLFC8
04-30-2011, 09:47 PM
Really doubt it... haven't heard anything from them though since they shut it down....

Saph
05-03-2011, 12:16 PM
That sucks ;( This game looks so badass!

Why is it always the best and most badass games that end up closing up shop? I mean crappy games like CoD Black Ops are still going eventhough everyone agrees that it sucks :S

Fr0stByte
05-03-2011, 01:09 PM
have you heard the term "Not actual game footage"?...it means the developers put more effort into making the ads than the real game, this is probably a classic case....it looks good but you have no idea what the game play was like....it probably sucked so no one paid for it

Synge
05-03-2011, 01:15 PM
Yeah, it got pretty bad reviews. Looks awesome on the surface, but the end product probably didn't offer much.

Havoc
05-03-2011, 01:59 PM
Yea the game seriously put some things in its mouth and sucked on them, it looked ok, nothing spectacular or hardware hungry, the gameplay was grotesque and the servers were laggy. Also it was crawling with bugs.

But they are remaking it as a Free-to-Play... it's called APB Reloaded or something, go look it up.

Echo
05-03-2011, 03:29 PM
This game WAS out, the game play reviews I've heard said it was pretty damn good.
It's like a modern day version of WoW.
Plus, if there's bugs, there's room for improvement.

BobTD
05-03-2011, 10:49 PM
What was wrong with it was that there was to much difference in power between a new character and someone with a good gun. Players literally had the servers locked down so no new players could get kills or have any fun.

Echo
05-03-2011, 11:26 PM
Like I said, there's room for improvement.
It's like a CoD game, you level up, you get better stuff.
But, on here there's different servers for different people : D