PDA

View Full Version : PSN coming back

EpsilonX
05-01-2011, 10:55 PM
Sony rolling out 'Welcome Back' program for PSN users - News at GameSpot (http://www.gamespot.com/news/6310961.html?tag=topslot;thumb;2)

and we all get a free month of playstation plus as an i'm sorry gift

ROFLBRYCE
05-02-2011, 12:06 AM
I already have plus...hope it adds on another one =/

EpsilonX
05-02-2011, 12:41 AM
I already have plus...hope it adds on another one =/

well i guess you'll get it for free for a month

Ilyich Valken
05-02-2011, 07:42 AM
Lol free month's access to be able to automatically update games, buy certain things and (possibly) get early access to some demos and other content... brilliant!

Exentenzed
05-02-2011, 08:59 AM
xD

And "all" you lost was your names, adresses and credit card information to some hackers.

Yea, great trade :P /Sarcasm.

EpsilonX
05-02-2011, 11:38 AM
xD

And "all" you lost was your names, adresses and credit card information to some hackers.

Yea, great trade :P /Sarcasm.

as well as a period of time where you can't play online. Personally, i'd rather have a free game download or somethin :)

Synge
05-02-2011, 12:43 PM
Doubtful, but I wonder if there's a free game (even of free for just that month, that'd be cool) included with that free month. If not I'm not even gonna bother.

EpsilonX
05-02-2011, 01:45 PM
Doubtful, but I wonder if there's a free game (even of free for just that month, that'd be cool) included with that free month. If not I'm not even gonna bother.

sometimes they have free downloadable games. i'm sure they'll be dumb and not put up any good offers during the free month, unless we get to use the free month whenever we want.

Ilyich Valken
05-02-2011, 01:53 PM
sometimes they have free downloadable games. i'm sure they'll be dumb and not put up any good offers during the free month, unless we get to use the free month whenever we want.
You probably won't. It'll more than likely be a "free month starts whenever you get back on PSN." thing.

EpsilonX
05-02-2011, 02:05 PM
You probably won't. It'll more than likely be a "free month starts whenever you get back on PSN." thing.

like, a free month starting when psn comes online again, or a free month starting the next time you sign in? if its the latter, i'm not goin on PSN until somethin good goes on with PS+ lol

Ilyich Valken
05-02-2011, 02:30 PM
I would think the latter, but who knows. It's sony.

Kenoi
05-02-2011, 03:38 PM
I have like 2 accounts made, one i hardly use & the other is my MAIN one....

so.... how do i delete the other one?

*also, its good to hear that its coming back online soon.

Synge
05-02-2011, 06:13 PM
Just now got around to actually reading that article. "10 million credit card numbers may have been exposed." Glad I didn't listen to those people laughing at us 'overly cautious' folk and deleted all my info before all this **** happened.

Edit: Now I'm really glad I removed my info: SOE accounts, credit card info compromised - News at GameSpot (http://www.gamespot.com/news/6311008.html?tag=topslot;title;1) What a complete cluster ****.

Fr0stByte
05-03-2011, 06:01 AM
almost 2 weeks of no psn has been beneficial....ive managed to get work done and finish off single player mode on games I forgot i had. But im still going to welcome back psn with open arms, ill just have a few more gold trophies.

Saph
05-03-2011, 12:02 PM
I'm so glad I decided NOT to get into PSN -.- Man I'm glad I didn't.