PDA

View Full Version : Currently downloading the Escalation map pack

W1CKEDTW1STED
05-03-2011, 05:21 PM
It better be more promising than that last garbage map pack...

Delta
05-03-2011, 05:31 PM
OK, so, the new Zombie map has 6 or 7 perks (amazing right) a new one called deathshot daquiri (dak-er-y) i think they said if u shoot a zombie in the head once it would kill them. I don't know if they kept or took away PhD FLOPPER but i know they have the 4 original perks (juggernog speed cola quick revive and double tap) new characters and the easter egg song is by Avenged Sevenfold not by Elena Siegman. I don't know how to activate it, because i have a PS3. But hope you actually payed for something good by Treyarch and tell me why do you hate ascension its awesome and i do not know if they still kept the thundergun but since its a snowy map im guesing you get the winter's howl. Well thats all the info i have right now. : D

Echo
05-03-2011, 05:33 PM
The call of dead looks promising.
They just need cheaper map packs.

Jayhmmz
05-03-2011, 05:40 PM
I've just given up on Black Ops. I won't be pre ordering the next Call of Duty title either, they can suck my left nut. Until I see it being hailed by millions as a game that reinvents the Call of Duty franchise, then I will be sticking with Battlefield 3.

Synge
05-03-2011, 07:29 PM
^ Battlefield 3 is the only multiplayer FPS I'll be getting this year, and I'm betting it will hold me over for a couple more even. Looks awesome.

As for COD.. Haven't touched the series since 4 and map packs are kind of a rip :/

Ilyich Valken
05-03-2011, 07:56 PM
I could've sworn I posted here, but honestly, I'm glad I gave up on Call of Duty and didn't bother wasting any money on the ****ty map packs for Black Ops.

Echo
05-03-2011, 08:01 PM
I could've sworn I posted here, but honestly, I'm glad I gave up on Call of Duty and didn't bother wasting any money on the ****ty map packs for Black Ops.

Sadly, I wasted money ON Black Ops.

Ilyich Valken
05-03-2011, 08:21 PM
Lmfao yeah. I'm just glad I was able to trade it in and use it towards getting Homefront.. which I then traded in to put towards LoZ OOT 3DS. xD

Delta
05-03-2011, 08:29 PM
I can't believe how on BO it takes about 20 bullets to kill someone and with my luck i get the drop on them and they some how kill me plus this flack jacket bull**** ok so RPGs can take down a huge tank but not a guy in a helmet and a bulletproofed vest thts horse ****

Echo
05-03-2011, 08:42 PM
I can't believe how on BO it takes about 20 bullets to kill someone and with my luck i get the drop on them and they some how kill me plus this flack jacket bull**** ok so RPGs can take down a huge tank but not a guy in a helmet and a bulletproofed vest thts horse ****

I don't think any one here is to argue about how bad a game Black Ops is.

Delta
05-03-2011, 08:49 PM
Zombies is even messed up on WaW 2 probs with the Ray Gun one the riticle was messed up and 2 tht dun kills u if u shoot it 1 foot infront of u with its splash damage on BO 2 problem the bullet sometimes does not come out i shoot i hear the noise but now green bullet and it counts as a bullet shot 2 wen u shoot the ray gun through a window it doesnt go through it explodes infront of the zombies this is why Activision sucks they hire a company that doesnt know wat they're doin