PDA

View Full Version : OcG Clan Montage PC Call Of Duty Black Ops

sheffweds09
05-06-2011, 07:44 PM
1st off thanks for taking time to read post this is a OcG Clan PC Montage yes its PUB gameplay but its mainly been done as alot of our members just havent got time to make a montage so i have done a group one :) spent alot of time doing this but i think i could have done better (had a few problems with vegas) oh u might not be keen on music but had to change it at last minute!!! Any Feedback welcome also just to add ive only been using Sony Vegas just over a month so im still learning :) [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwe0gnPiKVo"]

Delta
05-06-2011, 07:46 PM
IM JUST SAYIN Black OPS is awful thts it just sayin but do u hav a Xbox or PS3

sheffweds09
05-06-2011, 07:47 PM
None of them m8 PC Ftw ;)

Fr0stByte
05-07-2011, 06:54 AM
as montages go, its not bad :)

Havoc
05-07-2011, 07:19 AM
It was... ok. like... hmm 5/10
Music was gruesome at the beginning. Then it was rap which I appreciate and it fit the setting. At the end you've been doing something with the music that was very distracting.

The kills were ok, some pretty good ones, but you have the option to disable the HUD in the Theater mod, because it makes the montage look cleaner. And nobody really needs to see it.

The stylization of the nick at the bottom caused a unfitting contrast at some points, its always better to add some transparency here and there. Make it more subtle.

If you want inspiration go watch "Incorporated". It's as good as a montage can get.

Thomas_abeln
05-08-2011, 05:29 AM
It would be nice to see some more team action in it aswell, imo.

sheffweds09
05-08-2011, 07:26 AM
Thanks for imput guys really helpfull and yeah i would love to have more team action in but its hard for us to all play together as work and timezones effect chance too

W1CKEDTW1STED
05-08-2011, 08:32 AM
MW2 still rocks over Black Ops in my book. Just got the latest map pack and I'm still disappointed.

Havoc
05-08-2011, 09:30 AM
Exactly right, and according to Steam stats, MW2 is globally more popular than BlackOps.