PDA

View Full Version : My First Video.

jcmcdo12
05-07-2011, 10:42 PM
Hey guys, I just posted my first video on YouTube. It's a Black Ops Team Deathmatch Commentary. If you could please check it out I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekm0LBDpgFo

LiNuX
05-08-2011, 12:36 AM
Why is the width so small?

If you plan on recording more games, I'd recommend a capture card or at least fix the view. The quality is actually pretty good for recording that way, better than some of the other stuff I've seen.

Good job though, good first step.

PS I also hate it when I think I got a kill but it ends up being an assist.

PPS you should fix the title - "commentary" - would help get more hits if people search.

Delta
05-08-2011, 12:39 AM

Or you get a last stand ***** OR a Flack Jacket (i call em Ninja Turtles)

jcmcdo12
05-08-2011, 08:26 AM
Why is the width so small?

If you plan on recording more games, I'd recommend a capture card or at least fix the view. The quality is actually pretty good for recording that way, better than some of the other stuff I've seen.

Good job though, good first step.

PPS you should fix the title - "commentary" - would help get more hits if people search.

I was filming from my iPod (4g that's why it's such good quality) and I don't plan to do this a whole lot so I don't want to spend all that money on s capture card and a microphone, but if I do I'll think about it. And I just put it on my rock band drum set because I couldnt find a good position. Also I did
put commentary in the title I think. It might just be to small. But thanks for the comments and help Linux!

Saph
05-08-2011, 11:51 AM
As much as I hate cam to screen recording, this is actually not that bad. Although if you dont wanna spend too much money on this, i'd advice you to get a stand(a table, a box, something) that is at the same level as the screen(meaning that the camera focuses on the center of the screen). That way its not filmed from above or from below or shudders etc.

jcmcdo12
05-08-2011, 12:52 PM
http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k553/Filmo5/Snapbucket/12907FE0-orig.jpg
My first idea for a table to place on. Didnt work that well lol.

Saph
05-08-2011, 02:15 PM
Lol yeah maybe alittle more sturdy and less wobbly than that XD Lol Xbox cases were NOT built to be a camera stand, bro!!! Lol :p

sheffweds09
05-08-2011, 07:48 PM
LMAO nice attempt at a table m8

Solklar
06-20-2011, 05:26 AM
You should really work more on the capturing