PDA

View Full Version : PSP fun

BobTD
05-08-2011, 12:29 AM
So I got a cable to play a psp on a tv, that I have attached to my video capture card in my computer to play and record on my PC. =D

So I will be recording some gameplay and doing some PSP reviews.

Also, as I dont have a PS3, I was wondering about how that works with PS1 games through the PS3. I know I could setup my ps1 or PS2 and play those through my computer....

Was thinking about playing around with some of the PSP to PS3 features.

LiNuX
05-08-2011, 12:33 AM
Nice. What cable is it?

I probably won't be doing it, but I do have a PSP, wouldn't mind trying out playing it on a big screen (won't be recording anything.)

Delta
05-08-2011, 12:46 AM
PSP is more EPIC than the DS my theory is is tht DS is doin so bad they made 5(+) different types (DSi, Lite, XL, 3D, 3D XL etc.) and PSP has only one and thts the original PSP. Sony and Microsoft (MicroSony) is so much better than Nintendo (Pretendont)

ROFLBRYCE
05-08-2011, 10:25 AM
Can't wait to see some reviews man :) I bought one of the cables, but it was the wrong one..was so mad. Was component, not composite which isn't compatible AT ALL. Why bother making it?!?

PSP is more EPIC than the DS my theory is is tht DS is doin so bad they made 5(+) different types (DSi, Lite, XL, 3D, 3D XL etc.) and PSP has only one and thts the original PSP. Sony and Microsoft (MicroSony) is so much better than Nintendo (Pretendont)

http://uk.playstation.com/media/252569/245_psp_go.png

SiC TwiSteD
05-08-2011, 09:23 PM
^ LOL psp has more than just the original build, and nintendo portables have never been doing that bad

Synge
05-08-2011, 09:35 PM
^ What these guys said.. DS doing bad? It's pretty close to the best selling console of all time. Handheld or not.

Anyway, cool man, will keep an eye out for your reviews.

BobTD
05-09-2011, 01:54 AM
Anyways, its an HDMI cable that plugs into a TV and then from there I record it on my computer.

Im so excited about being able to record PSP games! Here is the first gamplay footage I have for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OKizftjW-Y

That quest took me about 45 min, but I shortened it to about 3-4min for viewing purposes. Im using a longsword because it allows you to use better hit and run tactics while still doing tremendous damage if played right. It would have taken that dragon two good hits to kill me. And I have end game armor so ussually he kills you in one hit. It was a real challenge.

Also that was the first time I fought the "elder" elder dragon. Is is actually a metallic coated dragon who has grown so old he rusted. So Im pretty happy about how epic my first PSP recording was.

Fr0stByte
05-09-2011, 04:09 AM
So I got a cable to play a psp on a tv, that I have attached to my video capture card in my computer to play and record on my PC. =D

So I will be recording some gameplay and doing some PSP reviews.

Also, as I dont have a PS3, I was wondering about how that works with PS1 games through the PS3. I know I could setup my ps1 or PS2 and play those through my computer....

Was thinking about playing around with some of the PSP to PS3 features.

i know ps3's dont play ps2 titles for sure, but the notice on the box says nothing about it not playing ps1 games

Synge
05-09-2011, 03:07 PM
i know ps3's dont play ps2 titles for sure, but the notice on the box says nothing about it not playing ps1 games

I'm quite sure what you're saying here, but the launch and first couple variations of PS3s are BC with PS2, and all versions can play PS1 titles.

SiC TwiSteD
05-09-2011, 03:09 PM
awesome video isaac