PDA

View Full Version : xbox live new apps?

xXCodKingXx
05-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Dont you guys think we should have more apps such as:
1.oovoo or other video chat services availible
2. a better facebook being able to IM and view all notify cations
3. are own browser
4. more secure servers to keep hackers,modders out of the gameing thin there trying to ruin xbox

being able to use alot more things like give reasons for people to stay on xbox and keep paying were not getting are full use out of it we dont have much things to enjoy games get boring on xbox and we dont have money till pay day then bam something to do if these things are accepted hopefully if anyone has connections with microsoft you should realy talk to them about this!!

SiC TwiSteD
05-08-2011, 04:49 PM
i wouldnt mind if xbox expanded its horizons with better apps for the users, but i usually never use the facebook or other apps on the xbox, ive got a computer and a droid that take care of all the apps/ websites ill ever need so i would probably still never use the xbox's features

Jokersvirus
05-08-2011, 04:51 PM
The problem with hackers, modders, etc is that for every measure put in place there will always be someone who will find a counter measure. Its a never ending struggle between them.

xXCodKingXx
05-08-2011, 05:15 PM
i wouldnt mind if xbox expanded its horizons with better apps for the users, but i usually never use the facebook or other apps on the xbox, ive got a computer and a droid that take care of all the apps/ websites ill ever need so i would probably still never use the xbox's features

how ever what about those other people who however have a computer but say something happends to it or if say the computers being used and the xbox allows the browser i mean if u think hard then youll understand what im talking about here

xXCodKingXx
05-08-2011, 05:17 PM
The problem with hackers, modders, etc is that for every measure put in place there will always be someone who will find a counter measure. Its a never ending struggle between them.

yes i understand but however if we can always find better people who knows if we can possible find the smartest or so ban others from working there accounts due to those errors and however this way this help everything out you know maybe some one should take computer classes or watever to be the best there is always some one better but still there is no way in hell we cant ban them you no

SiC TwiSteD
05-08-2011, 05:21 PM
in my post i said id like it if they did expand with their apps, im just saying that i personally will have no use for them, i never said other people wont have a use for them

xXCodKingXx
05-08-2011, 05:26 PM
in my post i said id like it if they did expand with their apps, im just saying that i personally will have no use for them, i never said other people wont have a use for them

yes i no just wanted to make it clear

Jokersvirus
05-08-2011, 06:25 PM
yes i understand but however if we can always find better people who knows if we can possible find the smartest or so ban others from working there accounts due to those errors and however this way this help everything out you know maybe some one should take computer classes or watever to be the best there is always some one better but still there is no way in hell we cant ban them you no

Thats the thing you can have the best of the best but there will always be sometype of glitch that someone will find and what not. If you have sometype of monitoring system in place that would be an interesting idea, However I have no flipping clue how that would work.

Fr0stByte
05-09-2011, 01:35 PM
3. are own browser
4. more secure servers to keep hackers,modders out of the gameing thin there trying to ruin xbox

being able to use alot more things like give reasons for people to stay on xbox and keep paying were not getting are full use out of it we dont have much things to enjoy games get boring on xbox and we dont have money till pay day then bam something to do if these things are accepted hopefully if anyone has connections with microsoft you should realy talk to them about this!!

I see no. 4 was just a dig at us PS3 users :sob:

ROFLBRYCE
05-09-2011, 02:08 PM
I think the Kinect chat works awesome man. I don't think the browser/Facebook would be very good, you may as well just stay on the computer where it's faster and more convenient to run it all. I like the Facebook app, as it's quick and easy to navigate. And it's SIMPLE.

Xbox is pretty good about dealing with hackers. If you're talking about in-game, that's the developer's problem not Xbox (weapon glitching, host-booting etc.) It's all player-side modifications they're doing, nothing to do with the network itself aside from playing on it.

Fr0stByte
05-10-2011, 12:39 PM
ROFLBRYCE you need to see this uk tv show called the INBETWEENERS you should youtube it cos in your pic you look like one of the characters called SIMON COOPEr.....seriously.....look it up =]

Jayhmmz
05-10-2011, 12:43 PM
ROFLBRYCE you need to see this uk tv show called the INBETWEENERS you should youtube it cos in your pic you look like one of the characters called SIMON COOPEr.....seriously.....look it up =]

HA! You are absolutely bob on with that, he is the spitting image of him!

Fr0stByte
05-10-2011, 12:57 PM
http://www.tvcentral.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/The-Inbetweeners.jpg
ROFLBRYCE^

ROFLBRYCE
05-10-2011, 06:28 PM
http://www.tvcentral.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/The-Inbetweeners.jpg
ROFLBRYCE^

Took a picture in the same pose, but can't find my SD > USB adapter...it would totally ruin it for you guys anyway :P but in that one picture...yeah...I think I could be English for a day ;)

Ok I found this picture and I look exactly like him. It's nuts. http://image.com.com/tv/images/processed/default/0b/b4/334168.jpg

R3d M4g3
05-20-2011, 08:45 AM
3. are own browser

1 - maybe not being force to use Kinect for video chat...
2 - Eh, it's a great idea, and I would support it. However, I hardly check my Facebook ;)
3 - Yes. No questions asked, DO IT BILL GATES!!!
4 - Again, yeah. However, the security of the servers rely on (in most cases) the developers to keep up. Otherwise, Xbox can fix their systems all they want and games will still be hacked, or in retrospect, the developers could patch their games a new one, but the developers keep their systems vulnerable. (In the case of the PS3) Also, some games are more prone targets of hackers, due to their popularity, so there wouldn't be a real way to remove it, just combat it.