PDA

View Full Version : You know your a loser when..

Jaykub
05-08-2011, 11:26 PM
You have 217 days playing time on runescape
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7613/screenshot8ak.png

I know.. I know.. :embarrassed:

Echo
05-08-2011, 11:30 PM
HA! I quit on the tutorial!
: P

Saph
05-08-2011, 11:55 PM
Lol same here, quit after 16 minutes :p

LiNuX
05-09-2011, 12:04 AM
Wow nice. How long have you been playing though?

Jaykub
05-09-2011, 12:33 AM
Wow nice. How long have you been playing though?

On that account.. since 2009.. :/

that's right.. I spend 33% of my life on runescape..

LiNuX
05-09-2011, 12:56 AM
oh...um...That's cool.

What's the highest on runescape for anyone?

Jaykub
05-09-2011, 01:07 AM
Gamings Biggest Record Breakers photos - Video Games Blog Plugged In on Yahoo! Games (http://blog.games.yahoo.com/photos/103-gamings-biggest-record-breakers)

I could totally break this!

HamadaLFC8
05-09-2011, 03:50 AM
holy crap man hahhahaha xD

You know your a loser when; you finish 2nd in a race >: (

EpsilonX
05-09-2011, 09:04 AM
My friend dropped out of college to play runescape -.-

Exentenzed
05-09-2011, 09:32 AM
My friend dropped out of college to play runescape -.-

Come again? O.o
Thats far out!

ROFLBRYCE
05-09-2011, 10:01 AM
You have 217 days playing time on runescape
have 217 days playing time on runescape
217 days playing time on runescape
217 days playing on runescape
217 days playing runescape
217 days on runescape
days on runescape
on runescape
runescape

RUNESCAPE. Man I can't see how people get into that game :O You a member? I did all the non member stuff on like 4 characters and I got so bored of the game xD Not ALL of it maybe, but I got bored of farming runes, fishing/cooking, and sucked at PvP lol.

Saph
05-09-2011, 11:39 AM
I in a way dropped out of college(danish version) as well in favor of WoW XD I was so tired of school after failing 3 years in a row due to stupid ass math, so I finally just gave up, walked outside, told the entire school to go **** itself in the middle of recess, and left.

According to a friend I had there, my exit is still talked about on the school even 3 years after I left XD He'd even say I'm becoming a legend. Lol, not that it's something being proud of, kind of an immature way to give up, really.

Either way, yes, I replaced my sucky and pointless school time with countless hours of fun playing WoW. I regret nothing, and I'm actually thanking myself for doing it, cause now I'm actually longing to go to school after another 3 years without it.

Oh almost forgot the topic!

You know you're a loser when....

You finish last and tell yourself that it's okay cause you're just glad to be here.

Fr0stByte
05-09-2011, 12:48 PM
I in a way dropped out of college(danish version) as well in favor of WoW XD I was so tired of school after failing 3 years in a row due to stupid ass math, so I finally just gave up, walked outside, told the entire school to go **** itself in the middle of recess, and left.

According to a friend I had there, my exit is still talked about on the school even 3 years after I left XD He'd even say I'm becoming a legend. Lol, not that it's something being proud of, kind of an immature way to give up, really.

Either way, yes, I replaced my sucky and pointless school time with countless hours of fun playing WoW. I regret nothing, and I'm actually thanking myself for doing it, cause now I'm actually longing to go to school after another 3 years without it.

Oh almost forgot the topic!

You know you're a loser when....

You finish last and tell yourself that it's okay cause you're just glad to be here.

yeah but as soon as you start school you'll be back onto WoW its kind of like the summer vacation dilemna

BobTD
05-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Im pretty sure I have a higher crafting skill. =P

Jaykub
05-09-2011, 01:21 PM
@Eps I'd love to have a chat with this friend.

@ROFLBRYCE Yes I'm a member. I couldn't even play free world for more then an hour its pretty much like a demo tbh.

SiC TwiSteD
05-09-2011, 03:24 PM
He's not a loser, he's just dedicated:p lol

Daxter
05-09-2011, 11:36 PM
LOL wow Jaykub. Imagine if you had been playing since Runescape Classic.

I did all the non member stuff on like 4 characters and I got so bored of the game xD Not ALL of it maybe, but I got bored of farming runes, fishing/cooking, and sucked at PvP lol.

>non member

That's your problem man. Members is the only way to go, although this game like most other games of the same nature is a huge grind. It's not terrible however once you get to the higher levels and have a nice source of income, then it's a load of fun.

How do you suck at PvP? For f2p it's pretty much set it to a strength attack and hit them until you/they run out of food.

ROFLBRYCE
05-09-2011, 11:42 PM
@ROFLBRYCE Yes I'm a member. I couldn't even play free world for more then an hour its pretty much like a demo tbh.
I figured it really did make a difference, had no way of getting money at the time to become a member though D:

>non member
How do you suck at PvP? For f2p it's pretty much set it to a strength attack and hit them until you/they run out of food.
My internet used to be....bad. And I stacked magic and didn't know how to use it properly hahaha. But seriously, I'd hit, then it'd pause for 5-10 seconds, fast forward to me almost dead and spamming my food. Then pause...etc etc.

iParasiteCJ
11-18-2011, 10:05 AM
I've been playing on and off since about '08. Nowhere near that much time into the game though. XD