PDA

View Full Version : LoL players hoooooooooooooooooooooooh!

Saph
05-11-2011, 06:25 PM
Hay guys, so I started playing LoL earlier today, since I noticed that ALOT of people are playing it on this forum :)

So since I now joined that gang, I'd like to ask what you guys' LoL names are, so I can friend you :) Mine is the same as it is in Minecraft, Saphinator(Saph is taken everywhere >.<)

So, what're your LoL names?:kiss:

LiNuX
05-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Mine is nLiNuX.

Muffincat
05-11-2011, 06:59 PM
Mine's Muffleton ^_^

Diligence109
05-11-2011, 07:02 PM
I'm Dilinot
Muffincat is Muffleton
LiNuX is nlinux
Blackleo is BlacklĂȘo
BobTD is BobTD
ZXDarknessFalls is ZXDarknessFalls and
Exentenzed is Exentenzed

I think that about covers everyone who plays LoL on the forum right now. Lemme know if I missed someone/got someone's name wrong!

Echo
05-11-2011, 07:11 PM
Lol?
Laugh out loud?

LiNuX
05-11-2011, 07:13 PM
Lol?
Laugh out loud?

Yes, that's the best game ever.

Seriously though, it's League of Legends.

I was where you were a while ago though. People would be like

"I'm gonna go play LoL guys"

And I'd be like

"OK..."

Exentenzed
05-11-2011, 10:05 PM
Same here Linux.
Been playing MineC with Muffin, Dili and Saph for a while and sometimes Muffin and Dili just went off, "We are gonna go play LoL. Might be back later" And i was liek "Uhm, okey sure. Have fun?"

Later i understood what it was and decided to try it, sort of disliked it... Tried it a bit more... Got hooked. XD

ZXDarknessfalls
05-11-2011, 11:02 PM
Make sure to add me!

BobTD
05-11-2011, 11:14 PM
I might start playing more seeing as Im done with school for the summer in a week.

Saph
05-12-2011, 11:21 AM
So I'm confused....

I've added everyone to friends on Dilis list up top.

But now when I log on again the morning after, the only person who's on my list is ZXD.

I mean it said 7 people offline the other day, cause I added you all. Now I log on today, and it says 7 people offline, and then it just snaps and shows 2 people offline instead of 7. Just like that.

Why is that? Is it a bug or something???

On another note: Yeah I know what you mean. Exe, Muff, Dili, and I are chilling on minecraft and out of nowhere Dili goes "Ima go play LoL now, lol!" and soon muffin goes "yeah me too..."

Exe and I just sit there..."......eeeehhhhhhhhh?" lol

It happens so often that Dili would rather play LoL than chill on Minecraft, and about 2 days ago Exe began doing it!!! "I'm gonna go play LoL dude, cya". That was it, everyone was leaving in favor of LoL except me, so screw this. I went and downloaded LoL XD

LiNuX
05-12-2011, 11:30 AM
Probably a bug. Their last patch on Tuesday was a big crapper. Caused a lot of issues, that's probably one.

Saph
05-12-2011, 11:31 AM
I'ma try and add people again then.

Keep an eye out for Saphinator friend invite.

Linux I added you, do you see my friend invite?

LiNuX
05-12-2011, 11:46 AM
Accepted your invite. As well as darkness'

Saph
05-12-2011, 01:22 PM
Awesome.

I've invited everyone on Dilis list to my friends as before, make sure to check :p

SiC TwiSteD
05-12-2011, 08:29 PM
SiCxTwiSteD, but i wont be on till like mid June or so when i get my computer, all i do is use my account at friends houses

ZXDarknessfalls
05-12-2011, 10:52 PM
Sweet. Id love to get a bunch of us on the forum to play together sometime.

SiC TwiSteD
05-13-2011, 04:51 PM
Watch out guys, ZXD is a lone wolf

ZXDarknessfalls
05-15-2011, 01:40 AM
I am not lol, I just dont like it when I play with people who don't know how to push.

paecmaker
05-15-2011, 10:45 AM
My name is The summoning(I think)

I doubt I can play much though(as it is now I cant even patch it really)

Saph
05-15-2011, 10:57 AM
That sucks :(

Yeah let's see who do I know who plays from the forum right now...

Me(Minecraft & LoL)
Dili(Minecraft & LoL)
Muffin(Minecraft & LoL)
Exentenzed(Minecraft & LoL)
ZXDarknessfalls(Minecraft & LoL)
Linux(LoL, thats the only one I know he plays atm)
Blackleo(LoL)

I think there might be more but havnt checked my friends list on LoL in a while.

So right now we're playing LoL and Minecraft for the most part, atleast thats the ones I'm in, not sure if other people on the forum have a group going in a different game(s) :p

Personally, I think you should all come join us if you havn't already :) Minecraft is $20 and LoL is free, so atleast for LoL I don't see why not unless you plain old hate strategy games XD

jcmcdo12
05-15-2011, 11:01 AM
It looks alot of fun but I don't like downloading games. :(

Saph
05-15-2011, 11:12 AM
Ah it's harmless dude :) And if its not the security you're afraid of, then don't worry about the time it'll take :) It wont take horribly long, even with a bad connection, and you can still use your computer on the side!

But LoL is perfectly safe to download and play :cheesy: all it does is install a client through which updates can be sent to you so your game is up to date, or if you wanna check out the store etc.

LoL does not require anything of you to play, other than signing up for free etc. It doesn't give spam mail either as some do.

Minecraft is perfectly safe as well, although it is $20 and can be alittle confusing, if you decide to try it out, just ask anyone on my list who has minecraft at their name to explain it :)

Don't shy away from DL only games bro, sometimes they're the better ones!

ROFLBRYCE
05-18-2011, 11:26 PM
Just made an account :) ROFLBRYCE is my account, so don't be worried if you get a random f/r.

BobTD
05-19-2011, 01:53 AM
That sucks :(

Yeah let's see who do I know who plays from the forum right now...

Me(Minecraft & LoL)
Dili(Minecraft & LoL)
Muffin(Minecraft & LoL)
Exentenzed(Minecraft & LoL)
ZXDarknessfalls(Minecraft & LoL)
Linux(LoL, thats the only one I know he plays atm)
Blackleo(LoL)

I think there might be more but havnt checked my friends list on LoL in a while.

So right now we're playing LoL and Minecraft for the most part, atleast thats the ones I'm in, not sure if other people on the forum have a group going in a different game(s) :p

Personally, I think you should all come join us if you havn't already :) Minecraft is $20 and LoL is free, so atleast for LoL I don't see why not unless you plain old hate strategy games XD

I feel so left out. =(

I been playing LOL almost as long as dili. And even longer on minecraft.

Exentenzed
05-19-2011, 05:38 AM
I feel so left out. =(

I been playing LOL almost as long as dili. And even longer on minecraft.

:<

Havent seen you online on Wickeds server, nor on LoL :/

Saph
05-19-2011, 08:34 AM
I have, I just forgot the poor guy :((( Sorry Bob!!!

And exe, where the f have you been? You're not on LoL anymore! Atleast not for the past 3 days or so!

Minecraft I take it?

Muffincat
05-19-2011, 10:52 AM
MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE MORE ACTIVE ON LoL and MINECRAFT, BOB, AND WE WOULDN'T FORGET YOU :|

also yay ROFL! Excited to get to play with you :3

ROFLBRYCE
05-19-2011, 06:42 PM
also yay ROFL! Excited to get to play with you :3

Haha yes mamm :) What's this voice-chat thingy too you guys use to communicate with one another? Dil posted it on minecraft but I was lagging/reading what Saph was saying at the same time xD Also...all of you play games when I do D:<

LiNuX
05-19-2011, 06:44 PM
Haha yes mamm :) What's this voice-chat thingy too you guys use to communicate with one another? Dil posted it on minecraft but I was lagging/reading what Saph was saying at the same time xD Also...all of you play games when I do D:<

we use teamspeak and/or mumble.

Saph
05-19-2011, 06:51 PM
It's called Mumble.

Download the Mumble client here (http://www.mumble.com/).
(Pick the thing to the right, ignore the create thingy.

Download and install etc. etc.

Now you click Connect in the drop down menu in the to right corner labled "Server"

You type in this:

IP/address: redditlol.etshost.com
Port: 64738
No password as far as I know is required.

Hit connect and you're in :) Now it's a HUUUUGE server, so you'll have to either

1) Have someone who is already on tell you what channel they're in.
2) Find an empty channel, and guide other people to it by telling them(if you're the 1st)
3) Begin typing a users name while having the list of channels and users selected, just like when you type in for example My Computer to find a specific file. If you type it out it'll highlight itself. So for example if you wanna find Dili(His user is Dilinot, but Dili should be more than enough to type), if he is on, you'll instantly scroll down and highlight Dili. This also works with channels etc. Makes it alot easier to spot people if for some reason they cant tell you.

Hope to see you there :)

EDIT:

I heard someone talk about a vent being available, but I havn't heard anything since.

Regarding TS, I didn't know we had an active TS channel? Can I have info of it please?

LiNuX
05-19-2011, 07:03 PM
We don't have a vent available. I need to get my server back up, but the RAM failed a while go...I've just been lazy to order new one I guess, but since it's old, I don't even know if it's worth it.

But as for TS, it's not our TS, we use a random one provided by chippermonkey. But I'd say most of our games are over mumble anyway. And TS3 doesn't work on win7 for me properly, I uninstalled it earlier.

Saph
05-19-2011, 07:12 PM
I'm on Vista!

Or am I simply not allowed on it since its not ours?

Exentenzed
05-20-2011, 10:44 AM
I have, I just forgot the poor guy :((( Sorry Bob!!!

And exe, where the f have you been? You're not on LoL anymore! Atleast not for the past 3 days or so!

Minecraft I take it?

No, Civilization 5. xD

Besides i've been working on getting my new car on the road, which i did yesterday ^^
But im awake at "normal" hours for the moment, so that coupled with living in Norway makes it hard to be online when you guys are. :P

Muffincat
05-20-2011, 12:48 PM
No, Civilization 5. xD

Besides i've been working on getting my new car on the road, which i did yesterday ^^
But im awake at "normal" hours for the moment, so that coupled with living in Norway makes it hard to be online when you guys are. :P

Damnit, exe, STOP HAVING A HEALTHY LIFE AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES WITH US.

Diligence109
05-20-2011, 01:20 PM
IP/address: redditlol.etshost.com
Port: 64738
No password as far as I know is required.

Just so everyone knows, this is a server hosted by a redditor for the reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends community. It's not ours and we're "mooching" when we use it, but it's public to all redditors and free to use and big enough that there's always open rooms.

Just an fyi!

Saph
05-21-2011, 09:09 AM
We havn't been asked to leave yet, so I don't think we're really irritating anybody ^_^

Blackleo
05-21-2011, 10:32 AM
Linux is addicted ! And takes this game toooo serious !!! He yells at me.

Saph
05-21-2011, 10:51 AM
Lol he yells at everyone :p And he does it while stealing our kills too :(

LiNuX
05-21-2011, 11:12 AM
I just yell at blackleo.

Blackleo
05-21-2011, 11:18 AM
:'( I am an Offensive/Pusher Player and Linux is a Defensive/Offensive Player lol we can't collaborate ! Haha

Diligence109
05-21-2011, 11:30 AM
it's true, Linux only yells at Blackleo. I yell at everyone :P

Blackleo
05-21-2011, 11:32 AM
it's true, Linux only yells at Blackleo. I yell at everyone :P

That's LEOISM !!!

Muffincat
05-21-2011, 11:43 AM
I yell at dili!

and all of you behind your backs

I mean. What. I am the nicest person in the universe :3

Diligence109
05-21-2011, 12:44 PM
I yell at dili!

and all of you behind your backs

I mean. What. I am the nicest person in the universe :3

playing side by side IRL means that we get the worst things out before we press a PTT key ;D

LiNuX
05-21-2011, 12:59 PM
That's LEOISM !!!

You push suicidally and get picked off!!

playing side by side IRL means that we get the worst things out before we press a PTT key ;D

And we miss out on all the fun stuff.

Diligence109
05-21-2011, 01:21 PM

And we miss out on all the fun stuff.

I mean, we could have an unrestricted round of LoL by request :P could be pretty funny, actually.

Saph
05-21-2011, 02:27 PM
Dili mostly yells at me though :p

"Yeah, Saph, you coulda stunned him MUCH sooner then that!"
"You're out of position!"

Lol XD I hear those alot from him.

And an unrestricted LoL round? Please explain! Do you mean that we can just swear and curse as freely as we want without issues???

rawrwill
05-22-2011, 02:55 PM
Love it! can't get enough level 30 hoooah!

Blackleo
05-24-2011, 07:02 PM
I mean, we could have an unrestricted round of LoL by request :P could be pretty funny, actually.

How will that work ? Linux it's only suicidial if you don't back me up !

ROFLBRYCE
05-25-2011, 11:18 AM
I should start playing this game, downloaded a week ago and havn't touched it o.O

paecmaker
05-25-2011, 01:18 PM
I should start playing this game, downloaded a week ago and havn't touched it o.O

OMG heracy!!!!!!