PDA

View Full Version : Hi.

R3d M4g3
05-16-2011, 01:07 PM
Name is R3d M4g3, or Red. I play RPGs and FPS mostly (Playing Fallout New Vegas/Dead Money and CoD: MW2 and WaW at the moment) but I also play "mostly" old school games, but I'm game to try anything else...

Heh heh. Game. How's everyone else doing?

Havoc
05-16-2011, 01:13 PM
We're all game here :3

Hi and hello and welcome and bonjour and stuff.
Don't mind my madness. Just you watch and see, people will soon come all over the place(gross) and tell you to read rules and stuff. Take solace in the fact that I don't tell you that...

R3d M4g3
05-16-2011, 01:19 PM
We're all game here :3

Hi and hello and welcome and bonjour and stuff.
Don't mind my madness. Just you watch and see, people will soon come all over the place(gross) and tell you to read rules and stuff. Take solace in the fact that I don't tell you that...
I'm a fourm goer myself, and I know how they usually "run". ;)

Anyways, won't hurt to read the rules. Of course, all forums have different rules. Thanks for helping me.

Jaykub
05-16-2011, 01:41 PM
Welcome to Gamers-Forum! if you need anything just ask.

paecmaker
05-16-2011, 01:55 PM
Or dont, that would be much more fun, *heh heh heh*

Welcome to gamers-forum, read the rules etc etc etc.

Seems like you will get along just fine.:)

Delta
05-16-2011, 03:31 PM
Welcome and i hope you have a PSN account cuz i sent it to SOME mage and have a fantastic time here : D

LiNuX
05-16-2011, 03:32 PM
Welcome to Gamers Forum. Hope to see you around.

Saph
05-16-2011, 03:38 PM
Lol @ Havoc and his unorthodox welcomes :p

Either way, welcome to GF buddy! Read the rules, follow them, and I'm sure you'll fit right in with the rest of us :D

paecmaker
05-16-2011, 03:45 PM
Lol @ Havoc and his unorthodox welcomes :p

Either way, welcome to GF buddy! Read the rules, follow them, and I'm sure you'll fit right in with the rest of us :D

OOooooohh, I sence a competicion in making strange welcomes.

Havoc
05-16-2011, 04:17 PM
OOooooohh, I sence a competicion in making strange welcomes.

Try to keep up then ;)

But seriously I could copypasta my welcomes here every time but... I'm afraid my brain would spill if I restricted myself that much. xD

OWNT
05-16-2011, 05:35 PM
Howdy and welcome! You should try out Killzone with the Playstation move... lol after about 10 minutes your arms will be burning :D

BobTD
05-17-2011, 12:28 PM
Yay a red mage, that interesting looking character who I never actually end up including in my party.

YOU BETTER BE AS FUN AS I HOPED!

ROFLBRYCE
05-17-2011, 02:30 PM
Hey man welcome to the group :) Have fun, get to know everyone, and enjoy your stay :)

Do you play any games online, on 360 by any chance?

R3d M4g3
05-19-2011, 10:09 AM
Welcome and i hope you have a PSN account cuz i sent it to SOME mage and have a fantastic time here : D

Noooooope. Don't have a PSN and don't play it. Sorry.

Try to keep up then ;)

But seriously I could copypasta my welcomes here every time but... I'm afraid my brain would spill if I restricted myself that much. xD

and of fail, I would guess.

Howdy and welcome! You should try out Killzone with the Playstation move... lol after about 10 minutes your arms will be burning :D

>_< Move and Kinect... at least Move is better IMO.

Yay a red mage, that interesting looking character who I never actually end up including in my party.

YOU BETTER BE AS FUN AS I HOPED!

I will be. Trust me.

Hey man welcome to the group :) Have fun, get to know everyone, and enjoy your stay :)

Thanks.

Do you play any games online, on 360 by any chance?

On PC, Either Skulltag or Runescape. 360, MW2 and Fallout New Vegas. I also Play Doom II and Bomberman via XBL.

Note: Gamertag is DaR3dMag3