PDA

View Full Version : Some leaked stuff for MW3

Echo
05-18-2011, 03:24 PM
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting, but to make it up I want to show you some leaked images and info on the new Call of Duty ( which I will be getting)

First off, a cheatcc.com leak
http://www.cheatcc.com/xbox360/rev/callofdutymodernwarfare3preview.html
It shows the game cover and some other stuffs, as well as a picture from COD4.

Video,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNcmmilENvc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Check it and tell it.
See ya.

Delta
05-18-2011, 04:38 PM
I'ts OK Echo and i bet you're happy that they are keeping the Barret .50 CAL, and i HOPE that they are keeping Quick Scoping and the Intervention. And I can't wait to kill Makarov for making all of that happen.

Echo
05-18-2011, 04:42 PM
I can't wait for the new special ops!!!
Plus the campaign is going to rock, but I won't be playing the multiplayer for a while.

Delta
05-18-2011, 05:14 PM
Oh yeah because of your connaction problems yeah that sux im sorry for you man i hope you get it back soon

Jayhmmz
05-18-2011, 05:17 PM
I'm not going to be buying this when it first comes out. Activision and all involved can suck my balls, until I get proof from the majority of people on forums and what not that this game is actually the saviour of the Call of Duty franchise, and that it isn't just another fail game that is designed to make the gameplay easier for absolute novices, with no real change in the way the game is.

I don't want to be one of those people who feel compelled to buy the game just because it's Call of Duty... people are brainwashed!

Battlefield 3 for the win! In EA DICE we trust.

Delta
05-18-2011, 05:27 PM
Look Jayhmmz i agree with you 100% that Activision sucks, but i can't follow the BFBC series i'm only getting it because a NEW company is makin it Raven. And if they do great then Activision better fire Treyarch for makin a flaming piece of $|-|!+ of a game WaW was awesome but BO no.

Jayhmmz
05-18-2011, 05:32 PM
Look Jayhmmz i agree with you 100% that Activision sucks, but i can't follow the BFBC series i'm only getting it because a NEW company is makin it Raven. And if they do great then Activision better fire Treyarch for makin a flaming piece of $|-|!+ of a game WaW was awesome but BO no.

Well it isn't the BFBC series, BFBC is the latest branch off the original franchise; the original franchise is just Battlefield. There hasn't been a Battlefield game since 2006 (Battlefield 2142), and that's not including the free-to-play games, or the XBL arcade game (Battlefield 1943).

Battlefield 3 is the follow on from Battlefield 2, which was released back in 2005.

Even though there is a new developer involved in the making of MW3, I still won't hold my breath, as it means nothing. They will do as instructed, and if the instructions are the same as the other games, then expect MW3 to be a flop.

Jaykub
05-18-2011, 05:39 PM
I'd have to kill myself if it didn't come out for the wii

Kenoi
05-18-2011, 06:38 PM
yo, I really like this video, even the mario paint music! haha

Saph
05-18-2011, 06:45 PM
I agree with Jayhmmz on this one. I'm done with Activision and their fail Dev team for good, though, I just can't stand how the CoD franchise went from awesome, to great, to good, to so so, to horrible, to pointless piece of **** not worth getting.

So yeah, screw Activision, I'm deffinately sticking with EA and their awesome Battlefield, thank you very much.

SiC TwiSteD
05-18-2011, 07:01 PM
im still debating whether or not to waste 60 dollars on this, the CoD franchise has been going downhill fast, idk ill have to see some pretty sweet stuff to get this one

Havoc
05-18-2011, 07:22 PM
This stuff has been around for some time now... hmmm

Anyway it doesn't look like a 2011 game... it'd be time they pushed the graphics a little higher. UnrealEngine 3 maybe? Or CryEngine 3 for all that matters. Seriously. Game looks the same since W@W... everything is just a big palette swap.

Oh but what do I know, as long as it's closer to MW2 than BO I'm happy and will probably be stupid enough to buy it on day one and wait a month for fixes... =/

Jayhmmz
05-18-2011, 07:24 PM
Game looks the same since W@W

There has been no significant change in visuals since Call of Duty 4 (http://cod6.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/cod-4-image.jpg), to be fair!

SiC TwiSteD
05-18-2011, 07:26 PM
There has been no significant change in visuals since Call of Duty 4 (http://cod6.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/cod-4-image.jpg), to be fair!

To be fair Call of Duty 4 was the best in the series

Jayhmmz
05-18-2011, 07:28 PM
To be fair Call of Duty 4 was the best in the series

You're not wrong there, as Call of Duty 4 was definitely the prime game of the franchise, the pinnacle. Now it's taking a long and drawn out slide, down a slippery slope of fail, to end up in a pool of WTFWENTWRONGLOL.

SiC TwiSteD
05-18-2011, 07:31 PM
You're not wrong there, as Call of Duty 4 was definitely the prime game of the franchise, the pinnacle. Now it's taking a long and drawn out slide, down a slippery slope of fail, to end up in a pool of WTFWENTWRONGLOL.

To answer what went wrong all you need is one word... Treyarch, they haven't made a good CoD EVER, i absolutely hate every installation of the series that they make, ill just stick with the Modern Warfare branch of CoD but only if this game looks good, so far im very skeptical but then again ive got three games preordered that are coming out right around when this is launching, Gears of War 3, Dark Souls, and Skyrim

Ilyich Valken
05-18-2011, 07:38 PM

Raven isn't really much to be excited about.. all the multiplayer stuff they've done has been utterly horrible. Their last two solitary games flopped pretty bad, too.

Jayhmmz
05-18-2011, 07:55 PM
Treyarch, they haven't made a good CoD EVER

Although World at War wasn't to everyone's taste, it was a good game. Campaign was good fun and the Multiplayer had longevity, without it getting tiring. It was a bonus for me too, as I am a complete WW2 history freak.

Raven isn't really much to be excited about.. all the multiplayer stuff they've done has been utterly horrible. Their last two solitary games flopped pretty bad, too.

Oh joy. It makes it even worse that two developers are working on their own half of the game... it's like they're not working together throughout the development, then they're going to glue two pieces together and hope that it fits.

What Call of Duty needs is to start opening Beta testing windows, like EPIC have done with Gears of War 3 - I bet that game will be sweet, seeing as it's already amazing (having played the Beta) and they have all of this time now up until the release date to perfect it, based on gamer feedback.

Ilyich Valken
05-18-2011, 08:03 PM
Oh joy. It makes it even worse that two developers are working on their own half of the game... it's like they're not working together throughout the development, then they're going to glue two pieces together and hope that it fits.

What Call of Duty needs is to start opening Beta testing windows, like EPIC have done with Gears of War 3 - I bet that game will be sweet, seeing as it's already amazing (having played the Beta) and they have all of this time now up until the release date to perfect it, based on gamer feedback.

WaW did have a beta, but that was the only one.

And for some standing point, here's what Raven's done so far:
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (2006)
Wolfenstein (2009)
Singularity (2010)
Black Ops: Call of the Dead (2011)

Jayhmmz
05-18-2011, 08:37 PM

Indeed they did, but when I said Call of Duty, I meant the games that are yet to be released; I should have specified.

paecmaker
05-18-2011, 11:33 PM

And for some standing point, here's what Raven's done so far:
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (2006)
Wolfenstein (2009)
Singularity (2010)
Black Ops: Call of the Dead (2011)

Its pretty old now but they helped with quake 4.

R3d M4g3
05-19-2011, 01:07 PM
I just preordered it yesterday, and got a sexy promo poster for MW3. Hope it'll be better than MW2 and BO.

Jayhmmz
05-19-2011, 01:16 PM
I just preordered it yesterday, and got a sexy promo poster for MW3. Hope it'll be better than MW2 and BO.

I just hope that you get your money's worth.

Ilyich Valken
05-19-2011, 01:33 PM
I just hope that you get your money's worth.

It's what I'm hoping, too. I'm thinking of preordering, mainly because it was always fun to play with friends, and Call of Duty seems to be the only game I would play no matter what. I don't even play Halo much any more.. Battlefield.. well, I always sucked at it. :/

Jaykub
05-19-2011, 02:22 PM
Guys :| Graphics isn't what makes a game good...

Ilyich Valken
05-19-2011, 02:53 PM

No one's talking about graphics. The game's just been a rehash since Call of Duty 4 with some added features. That aside, hell... the way the game's looked have barely changed since 2007.

Jayhmmz
05-19-2011, 02:55 PM

You're correct, but bad graphics show how lazy developers like Treyarch are, when they give the impression that they just copy and paste their games. It's the same for Infinity Ward too, and it's really bad that Call of Duty 4 (a game released in 2007) isn't much different from the way Call of Duty games look now... it's shocking actually.

If a Call of Duty game has average graphics, then I am left feeling let down, because they could have delivered so much more. There were so many bad textures in Black Ops, and some of the backgrounds and general detail on the levels/maps were dire; the game didn't even tickle my PC.

Fr0stByte
05-19-2011, 03:11 PM
are those vehicles for mp usage?

paecmaker
05-19-2011, 04:12 PM
I really hope they make a good and longer campaign. I ****ing hate campaigns that end just the time it starts to get interesting.

Jaykub
05-19-2011, 07:26 PM
For all we know that could just be an ugly beta version that is still being worked on.

Kenoi
05-19-2011, 07:30 PM
hmm... preorder mw3? man, y'all got me thinking hard on it now... haha.

Jayhmmz
05-19-2011, 08:05 PM
For all we know that could just be an ugly beta version that is still being worked on.

My comments still stand in regards to MW2 and Black Ops though :P

BobTD
05-19-2011, 11:45 PM
Oh wow.. I saw thins and thought "mechwarrior3" and went nuts.

But it just turned out to be this lame game. =/