PDA

View Full Version : General Info Rift free trial now available! With Bonus!

rawrwill
05-22-2011, 02:57 PM
So, I have been playing for for the past month and thinks it's awesome. I'm still looking for some dedicated friends to party up with and hit end game content with.

If any of you guys wanted to give it a go (serious players or not) and play with me, I would be more then willing to help you out with power leveling you up, gear, items and gold. It's actually really fast to level.

They implimented a cool invite system where friends can teleport to each other every 30minutes, if you join the trial which would be sweet, as I could show you all the fastest zones to level up.

If you have ever thought about giving this game a go I would highly reccommend it to kill the time until awsum games like, d3 gw2 comes out. FREE AWSUM MMO WHY NOT?

Also steam and d2d are offering the game at a hugely discount price atm:

Server: Briacliff (Best Population atm)
Faction: Defiant (Best PVE players, Upcomming in PvP)
IGN: You will be automatically added to my friends list when you use the free trial link below.

Link to the free trial:-

[removed]

If any of you seen this game before and thought meh, patch 1.2 was a massive overhaul for all zones, classes and content,

It's now actually pretty freaking awesome. Just come and check it out and you will see.

paecmaker
05-22-2011, 03:08 PM
One question, if this is normal spam you will be banned and censured.
If you however want to be part of this forum,DO A INTRODUCTION POST GOD DAMNIT.

ROFLBRYCE
05-22-2011, 03:32 PM
One question, if this is normal spam you will be banned and censured.

I couldn't have summed it up any better.

Muffincat
05-22-2011, 03:38 PM
Because it seems as if you've joined our forum just to get up to 10 posts in order to post your referral link, I have removed it. We get a lot of spammers and we don't really like when people just join, make 10 random posts to post their link, and then leave.

I left the rest because it's legitimate information, but the link you posted for you getting referrals was removed.

paecmaker
05-22-2011, 03:39 PM
Because it seems as if you've joined our forum just to get up to 10 posts in order to post your referral link, I have removed it. We get a lot of spammers and we don't really like when people just join, make 10 random posts to post their link, and then leave.

close this thing to.

Muffincat
05-22-2011, 03:41 PM
I don't think it needs to be closed. This guy may or may not be legitimate, and I would like to give him an opportunity to respond.

rawrwill
05-22-2011, 04:30 PM
Uhhh. I just joined this forum looking to make new gamer friends.. Rift is my main game atm and would love to play with new people who might want to give this game a go. The 7 day free trial can only be accessed with the link I posted.

And in order to get the bonus features in which I will need to play with people they also need to use that link. Eg. The ability to teleport to each other every 30minutes and also auto added to my friends list..

I posted an intro thread and just want more friends to play rift with :/ So can I put the link up again for people who want to join me ?

Diligence109
05-22-2011, 04:43 PM

fun fact: I never made a introduction/new gamers post

If I had any desire to play Rift at all (which I don't, unfortunately) I might be tempted to try it :S Just don't want to dump time into another MMO

Muffincat
05-22-2011, 04:45 PM
We usually don't allow most referral links, though Linux would be the one to approve whether or not you can post this particular one.

rawrwill
05-22-2011, 04:51 PM
Yeah, it's kidna not like standard stigma "reffereal" Because it actually is needed to play the game and get added to my friends list with the perks to teleport to each other :<

How about if anyone is interested in this send me a pm ? And I will post you my link how top play with me.

What are you playing atm, Diligence109 ?

Muffincat
05-22-2011, 04:56 PM
Exactly - I personally wouldn't mind this link because it's different than usual ones, but I'd rather our Admin make the decision in case he feels different about it. You might just have to wait a little while :)

Though you CAN get the free trial without being referred... you just get the benefits that come from referring people and them buying the game, am I right?

rawrwill
05-22-2011, 05:00 PM
Hmm I'm not too sure, when they first offered the 7-day trial it was to those that got reffered, it might have expanded to open trial now. If I was going to play a trial i'd rather have the saftey net of a friend and someone who can show me the ropes / help me out. That's what I was trying to do here.