PDA

View Full Version : booo ;)

Thor Erik
09-06-2006, 02:20 PM
Hi my name is Thor Erik.
i'm a friend of Linux (from p4h)

i'd be happy to help(and recive help when i need it)

i'm 16 yrs old, Live in Norway (oslo ::) )

I'm a Fulltime student (Electro Mechanical :P)

i know quite alot, some i know:
PHP, HTML, JS, XHTML, DTD, XML, (litle) Ruby, How to setup a Apache server with php/mysql both for linux and windows, setup a IRC bot(on ded server that only has the bot), LUA, Winamp(configure it to the best preformance for your specs ^^), Game Hooks(like a extra program that hooks to your game to provide extra functions(eg. a aimbot, or just a simple clock :P))

Clayton
09-07-2006, 07:27 AM
you know a lot for being 16 :o

Thor Erik
09-07-2006, 10:09 AM
you know a lot for being 16 ?:o
boja! ;P

btw:
languages i know:
English, Latin(not to speak or write, but reading :P), Norwegian(of corse), Swedish, Danish(suck at speech), German, and litl bit Dutch

greent
09-07-2006, 01:09 PM
boja! ;P

btw:
languages i know:
English, Latin(not to speak or write, but reading :P), Norwegian(of corse), Swedish, Danish(suck at speech), German, and litl bit Dutch

Yo sup thor Erik...ur know me.."green tick' :P

LiNuX
09-07-2006, 01:19 PM
hey, welcome to gamer's forum thor ;D thanks for joining and enjoy :)

Thor Erik
09-07-2006, 11:45 PM
boja! ;P

btw:
languages i know:

Yo sup thor Erik...ur know me.."green tick' ?:P

xD hi green ^^ y cant every1 use the same nick? :P

diablo
09-08-2006, 02:06 PM
hey thor erik, welcome to this here forum lol, its pretty addictive for me, although i havent been here for like a week, thats because school stopped me from using the computer, but its friday and im on ;D

Twigz
09-09-2006, 02:32 PM
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you're gonna enjoy it (no refunds so you have to!) J/j ;)

KittyCat72
09-16-2006, 09:58 PM
Hi, your picture of the cat and the not loading x is so awesome!