PDA

View Full Version : Hello World

PennFox
05-25-2011, 04:22 PM
You have been greeted

:p

But on a more serious note, I'm a long time gamer and a (slowly) rising technological apprentice of sorts. Writing's my passion and games are quite often the source of my very random inspiration. For the time being, a newbie I am but hopefully not for long! I hope to get advice, utter randomness, and (let us not forget) get a chance to let off some nerdy/geeky (what ever your denomination on that subject matter may be) steam!

Havoc
05-25-2011, 04:31 PM
Ok I'm gonna be extra careful now. 80% of all newbies I've greeted have abandoned this ship after the introduction post. I hope you won't disappoint me.

So here we go:

Hi! Rules! Fun! See ya around!
^.^

(games as inspiration for writing... been there sister... oh god yes...)

Jayhmmz
05-25-2011, 04:38 PM
You have been greeted

:p

But on a more serious note, I'm a long time gamer and a (slowly) rising technological apprentice of sorts. Writing's my passion and games are quite often the source of my very random inspiration. For the time being, a newbie I am but hopefully not for long! I hope to get advice, utter randomness, and (let us not forget) get a chance to let off some nerdy/geeky (what ever your denomination on that subject matter may be) steam!

Writing, awesome, ditto :)
Random, I shall supply
Inspiration, I can supply

Welcome! Hope you stay around with us :)

*traps you in the forum with laser beams!!!.... fluffy laser beams that you can cuddle*

LiNuX
05-25-2011, 05:04 PM
cout << "Hello PennFox" << endl;

Welcome to the forum. The thread title reminded me of one of the most common c++ tutorials.

Well, hope to see you around, and enjoy your stay!

Ilyich Valken
05-25-2011, 05:45 PM
The thread title reminded me of one of the most common c++ tutorials.

One of the most common programming tutorials, period. :P

That aside, welcome to the forum. I've tried writing before.. did a story for english in 10th grade, was told it was very Resident Evil-esque. Never got to really finish it, guess that's kind of why I gave it up. :/

Anyways.. Hope you enjoy yourself! You'll find a lot of people are accepting, and... quite a few of us, you'll find, are geeky/nerdy/whathaveyou about any number of things. Comics, games (dur), computers/electronics.

Diligence109
05-25-2011, 06:06 PM
http://i.imgur.com/zjUM9.png

Echo
05-25-2011, 06:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/zjUM9.png

I love these new comics thing you do now : D

Havoc
05-25-2011, 06:45 PM
My idea would be to start up BETS on whether a newbie is gonna get past 10 posts or not.
Or approximate how many posts a newbie is gonna get in before going MIA... xD

PennFox
05-25-2011, 07:14 PM
Thank you for the onslaught of comments! (never thought I would be saying thank you for an onslaught but there's a first for everything, right?)
I do hope to stick around! Tis summer, thus I will be bored and I have already seen that I just might have more fun on this than I could have expected :D

Havoc
05-25-2011, 07:52 PM
Well if you don't stick around someone from the crew is going to find you and kill your dog Ò_ó (unless it's me then I'll just kill you, coz I <3 animals)

And it's your first time thanking for an Onslaught?
Never had a good team on Unreal Tournament ONS?
(UT onslaught maps kinda have the acronym for one night stand in their names... oO)

Anyway: don't hesitate to unleash your inspirational rage of creativity on any and every thread you come across, you can even pay me to support your opinion someday... xD We have noob protection here :3

PennFox
05-25-2011, 08:22 PM
Noob protection? That's rich! :D BUT, wouldn't you be breaking said protection by killing me/my non existent dog o ye of the animal lovers?
Actually, I'd rather like seeing someone hacking at the air while thinking that they're killing a dog... It would be quite entertaining :D

Havoc
05-25-2011, 08:36 PM
Yes... well... xD erm... MY LOGIC IS FLAWLESS!
I may have lied about the noob protection. Your trial by fire will begin soon.
xD
Meanwhile here is the failed attempt of my special agent billy trying to murder your non-existent dog-army:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPPj6viIBmU

paecmaker
05-25-2011, 11:42 PM
Welcome to gamers-forum. read the rules and dont spam(even if you dont see as that type)

ROFLBRYCE
05-26-2011, 01:26 AM
Welcome to the Forums :) Have fun, enjoy your stay, and get to know everyone here :)