PDA

View Full Version : League of Legends issue...

Jayhmmz
06-01-2011, 08:29 PM
I have downloaded it :)

However, after I played the tutorial, I press PLAY and nothing shows up... just the template of where the selections would be... but I can't select anything.

Anyone know what might be causing this error?

LiNuX
06-01-2011, 10:01 PM
Dont get what you mean by template of where the selections would be, can you get a screenshot up?

Muffincat
06-01-2011, 10:34 PM
I think he means where you would pick the type of game (custom, pvp, coop vs. ai, etc).

Nothing shows up at all? You can't pick any button?

Also, did you get the European client? I forgot about that... if you play with us on US servers, you might get awful lag.

Jayhmmz
06-02-2011, 10:45 AM
Yeah I got the EU client :)
Problem was solved though when I was just about to go to bed... well, it wasn't solved, it was just explained. The servers were down for maintenance, but they didn't tell me right away, sods! :P

Fine now though :)

Muffincat
06-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Oh, haha :P

Well, have fun with it, and ask us any questions, but we won't be able to play with you unless you get the US client/we get the EU client :(

Glad you got it figured out; hope you enjoy it.

Jayhmmz
06-02-2011, 12:21 PM
Well, have fun with it, and ask us any questions, but we won't be able to play with you unless you get the US client/we get the EU client :(

Glad you got it figured out; hope you enjoy it.

Thank you :)

I know, this makes me sad! I got my friend to download it as well though, so it's not all bad!