PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Skin

LiNuX
09-06-2006, 02:51 PM
If you havent noticed, i have gotten a new skin for the forum, it is called "blk_gry3d", it is the default template now, it should have changed for most of you, if it didnt change to the new skin, please edit ur profile to do so. ?CLikc the profile button on top, click modify button, then click options, on the bottom, go to the dropdown box where it says "which template would you like to use?" and chose "blk_gry3d" from the list of two. ?Do that only if you wish to view the forum with the new template, enjoy! ?;D

And for those who already have this new template active and you dont like it, and if you prefer the old one better, just do as i wrote above and choose "default" template instead of "blk_gry3d"

;D

Clayton
09-07-2006, 07:24 AM
yea i like this skin, only thing is that the banner at the top doesnt fit flush with the template as far as color 8-)

greent
09-07-2006, 12:49 PM
kool skin this is lyk the same colorsd i saked for reboot to make for my site...=)

LiNuX
09-07-2006, 01:03 PM
im still working on the logo lol, i screwed up the color yesterday on photoshop lol, i'll fix it later

diablo
09-08-2006, 02:04 PM
yea sweet skin dude, i like it better than the old one, i know the old one is still here, i prefer this, i wonder who prefers the old one over this one :-?

Twigz
09-08-2006, 06:42 PM
......(whistling).........Nah, I'm joking, I think both are really cool, I can adapt tp either one...as long as it's in the same forum!

christopher
09-13-2006, 09:19 AM
this skin is horrible no offence to the admin. but it reminds me off proboards so much. i dont know which skin you had before this but i'm sure i dont like this. Dont get me wrong i'm not trying to sound mean but these colors arent easy on the eyes. the banner needs work but other than that it's better then the original skin for yabb (if thats what you had)

LiNuX
09-13-2006, 01:56 PM
no offense taken, but there arent too many good skins for yabb out there, i tried to convert the whole thing to phpbb but with my lack of time i cant do it, i've asked some people to do it and they really couldnt, but thanks for comments :D

diablo
09-13-2006, 06:53 PM
lol I like it ;D i know that there arent much yabb skins, i dont know much about them, but this one looks pretty ok for me, whey arent the colors easy on ur eyez ? lol, u need glasses?

jasonbay
09-14-2006, 03:05 PM
I think black backgrounds are horrible . I think a lighter Background with whatever letter color is much better and hurts the eyes less . I know I cant look at this site for more than 10 minutes without my eyes starting to hurt

LiNuX
09-14-2006, 03:50 PM
lol really? usually light backgrounds hurts my eyes, thats why i usually go with dark colors lol ;D, i dont know, people take it differently i guess, cuz if it effected me, i would have never chosen this skin lol

crazay
09-16-2006, 04:52 PM
lol wow, i havent logged on here in a while, havent been online much, school opened and i have a ton of work to do, i like the new skin tho, its better than the last one, and black backgrouds attracts my attention more than lighter ones, and i also know that there arent much yabb skins out there, but this is a pretty good looking one in my opinion ;D