PDA

View Full Version : Do I have bad timing or what?

ROFLBRYCE
06-03-2011, 12:01 AM
So I run around all day, 6AM - 9:30PM. I sit down finally, grab a snack, check Facebook, the forums, etc. But I have an hour or two to kill yet before I head to bed, and to my horror upon looking at the League of Legends server status, I see this.

http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz332/goodnamesbeentaken/Untitled-4.jpg

Do I have bad timing or what? Server down at 9:49, and I go to play at 9:56. Ah well, it'll give me a chance to go play Pokemon White that I've been neglecting for a month now. Sorry for the fail screen-cap.

LiNuX
06-03-2011, 12:44 AM
Their server status still shows up. I don't think that page updates properly. Did you try to connect anyway?

I've been there a few times and it said the servers were up when they were actually down and down when it's been up for hours after an update.

ROFLBRYCE
06-03-2011, 09:29 AM
Their server status still shows up. I don't think that page updates properly. Did you try to connect anyway?

I've been there a few times and it said the servers were up when they were actually down and down when it's been up for hours after an update.

Yeah it doesn't update properly, they were down man. The client said offline, and tried connecting 4 times. I was just laughing at how I missed it by less than 10 minutes.