PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a CSS club? Look No further!!!

Maxx Strike
06-03-2011, 04:18 PM
Hi I am Maxx Strike I represent DJO,

DJO stands for Dark Jedi Organization and our website Strives for excellence in Gaming!

Our Club within DJO that supports Counter Strike is called BMC (Black Marine Corps)

We have 139 Active Members and growing

We offer positions from Enlisted to Officer if you feel like you want to be in charge over a platoon or company. You can earn Ranks and Ribbons for you BMC and DJO bios.

It is one of our biggest clubs in DJO so won't you help make it bigger?

With 139 members you wont have to worry about noone playing.

If you have any further questions feel free to Private message me on here

Muffincat
06-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Hi, please read the rules of our forum before you post. We don't allow the posting of links (as you must have noticed, since you didn't leave a ".com" or anything) until you have reached 10 (non-spam) posts and have been a member for 24 hours.

Exentenzed
06-03-2011, 04:33 PM
I sort of requested a "link" (in another post though.)

Thing is that i joined this forum to play with other gamers, and this dude might just have what im looking for. :)

paecmaker
06-03-2011, 04:35 PM

Thing is that i joined this forum to play with other gamers, and this dude might just have what im looking for. :)

yeah, but he should still follow the rules, try to know us before posting links like that.

(or make a own secret thread that only you and the mods can see, they dump all spam about gaming sites to you wothout censoring them.

Muffincat
06-03-2011, 04:47 PM

I know, and I wish you hadn't, since it's against the rules.

He can wait for 10 posts and 24 hours if he wants to post the link. You can always PM him, and he gave enough info that you can google it if you want... but rules are rules

Maxx Strike
06-03-2011, 05:01 PM
from here on out I will post my steam acct as well as the other info to help better direct my audience.

Exentenzed
06-03-2011, 06:48 PM
Thanks dude. :)

Maxx Strike
06-03-2011, 10:40 PM
Its my job

EpsilonX
06-03-2011, 10:41 PM
protip: post your entire message in the message field, ignore the title field. it looks a lot nicer

Maxx Strike
06-04-2011, 10:03 AM
I will do that from now on thanks for the tip