PDA

View Full Version : Hello Im Maxx Strike

Maxx Strike
06-04-2011, 11:04 AM
I am Representing DJO

DJO is a Gaming website that Strives in the "Excellence in Gaming"

We host sub clubs under DJO to name a few we have...

KTE (Keepers of the Empire) who play RTS and TBS AoE & CIV 4,5.
TAD (The Allied Defense) they play 1stPerson Shooters and they support all the battlefield series.
IGF (Imperial Ground Forces) they support SWBF2, SW Jedi Academy, and Star Wars the Old Republic.

We have clubs for Starcraft, Star trek, Team Fortress 2, I dont think anyone will have a problem not finding a club for them. We even have a club for Console gamers :)

If you cant find the club that supports the game you like to play feel free to create it using our DJO site.

Most of our clubs use Battlestats.com to keep track of their gaming points and it allows us to award our DJO members with the ribbons for their profiles.

Every club uses a ranking and award system so any games you play you get credit for. They all go towards your DJO profile.

You can join any clubs you want as long as you own the respected game they support and there over a thousand Gamers for you interact and play games with.

or add me on XFire-captmaxxstrike

If you do join us please email me you DJO login name for my records

thank you,

-Maxx

EpsilonX
06-04-2011, 11:06 AM
You do realize that the new gamers section is to make a topic about yourself, not to pimp your site?

Maxx Strike
06-04-2011, 12:04 PM
I hope that would tell you im a dedicated gamer :P

LiNuX
06-04-2011, 01:38 PM
Really read the rules. I was feeling nice so I gave you a warning for the links in this thread.

EpsilonX
06-04-2011, 01:39 PM
This belongs in the advertising section. This one is for "hi i'm maxx i like tacos and video games and not reading the rules" :P

Maxx Strike
06-04-2011, 03:15 PM
Really read the rules. I was feeling nice so I gave you a warning for the links in this thread.

Whats wrong with the links? other than i posted in the wrong section?

EpsilonX
06-04-2011, 03:46 PM
Whats wrong with the links? other than i posted in the wrong section?

nothing wrong with the links other than the fact that they're in the wrong section, that's all.