PDA

View Full Version : Halo 4!!!!!!!

Delta
06-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Idk if this is official or not because Echo called me and told me he found out tht Bungie is making a new Halo. And i do hav a link right there>>>E3 2011: Halo 4, voice control and the cloud - Faster Forward - The Washington Post (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/faster-forward/post/e3-2011-halo-4-voice-control-and-the-cloud/2011/06/06/AGNAeELH_blog.html) I don't have the ability to watch it yet, because im at ma grandma's house and her computer has the same amount of high speed internet as a Comodore 64 so i will check out the vid some time later. And i DO hope this is all very true :cheesy:

ROFLBRYCE
06-07-2011, 12:58 PM
It's not Bungie...

Bungie sold the rights to the Halo franchise to 343 industries, a company created and controlled by Microsoft. They are the ones in charge of Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (Halo 1 remake) and Halo 4. Yes, both are confirmed, and Halo:CEA comes out this November and Halo 4 comes out next year some time :)

I can't wait to buy and play both of them!!

Delta
06-07-2011, 01:04 PM
It's not Bungie...

Bungie sold the rights to the Halo franchise to 343 industries, a company created and controlled by Microsoft. They are the ones in charge of Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (Halo 1 remake) and Halo 4. Yes, both are confirmed, and Halo:CEA comes out this November and Halo 4 comes out next year some time :)

I can't wait to buy and play both of them!!

I never played the campaign to any of the Halos so imma borrow Halo Reach and Halo 3 from Echo and rent Halo 1 remake and rent Halo 2 :D i hav it alll planned out i never was into Halo until Echo stayed at my house and brought over Halo Reach and words couldnt describe my reactions to how awesome it was

ROFLBRYCE
06-07-2011, 01:17 PM
I never played the campaign to any of the Halos so imma borrow Halo Reach and Halo 3 from Echo and rent Halo 1 remake and rent Halo 2 :D i hav it alll planned out i never was into Halo until Echo stayed at my house and brought over Halo Reach and words couldnt describe my reactions to how awesome it was

I....you...Reach first.....gahhhh

Don't touch any Halo games!! You HAVE to play through in order, it's the only way!

Halo:CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST (can skip this), THEEENNNN Reach.

Most people get turned away by just lesser graphics, but Halo 1 was easily the best Halo of ALL the campaigns.

Jayhmmz
06-07-2011, 01:21 PM

Don't touch any Halo games!! You HAVE to play through in order, it's the only way!

Most people get turned away by just lesser graphics, but Halo 1 was easily the best Halo of ALL the campaigns.

This.

However, I'm not all that excited for the new trilogy, as the franchise could be easily killed off.

Delta
06-07-2011, 01:25 PM

Ppl say tht Halo Reach is apparently before halo 1 and Rooster Teeth did an easter egg tht at the end of the game if u move ur head to the right you see Master Chief in the drop pod soooooo thts y i think i should play reach first cuz idk

Jayhmmz
06-07-2011, 01:26 PM
Ppl say tht Halo Reach is apparently before halo 1 and Rooster Teeth did an easter egg tht at the end of the game if u move ur head to the right you see Master Chief in the drop pod soooooo thts y i think i should play reach first cuz idk

it's your choice, but that reason is silly :P
you won't get the full enjoyment from the story if you play the games backwards.

Delta
06-07-2011, 01:29 PM
it's your choice, but that reason is silly :P
you won't get the full enjoyment from the story if you play the games backwards.

im not playin em backwards im playin em Halo Reach Halo 1 Halo 2 then Halo 3

Jayhmmz
06-07-2011, 01:30 PM

But... but... Masterchief!

Jokersvirus
06-07-2011, 03:35 PM
Its more or less a riddle like in the star wars realm Do you watch 4, 5 and 6 first or 1,2 and 3?

Kenoi
06-07-2011, 03:43 PM
hmm... I dont know, I might get this game.. (as a new owner of the 360.) haha.
but then again, the only halo game I've ever played was the 2nd one, & I played it with friends & kept dying in it... then stopped playing the series.

ROFLBRYCE
06-08-2011, 12:08 AM
This.

However, I'm not all that excited for the new trilogy, as the franchise could be easily killed off.
This is so very true, as Halo was intended to be a 3 part story anyways. I'm curious to see how it will play out.

All this is is an easter egg. The events on Reach take place 20 years before Halo 1, but hardly relate to the Halo series itself, besides explaining HOW Master Chief came to be the last spartan, because he wasn't on Reach like every other. With other events in the Halo universe, it made no sense for MC to be on the ship, and it was there simply as a joke, a teaser, and had nothing to do with the story.

This will still spoil the series for you. It's a much more enjoyable experience to play CE, 2, 3, ODST, then Reach. THEN after, if you're actually interested in the story, playing Halo Wars, Reach, CE, 2, Halo 3:ODST, Halo 3, and now 4 for the complete story, in order. I'll admit I can't go and spurt out events from each Halo, but I had a marathon of playing them in the first, then second order. I had more fun playing it in order of release, but I understood the story better playing it in the timeline of the story.

Your call man!

paecmaker
06-08-2011, 12:15 AM

You should play halo wars before:p (it is set 20 years before Halo CE)

TheFirstKiller
09-17-2011, 09:19 PM
I agree with Jayhmmz when he said that you should play 1,2, and 3 before reach. It's like jokervirus said about watching the original star wars movies before the newer prequel, it's interesting when you get to fill in the blanks to a story you know only slightly.

Alexdablade
05-10-2012, 05:55 PM
Halo 4 is either going to be amazing, or awful. Personally I think it's going to be great. Why else would they have it on head to head with the new COD - which I feel is getting really boring