PDA

View Full Version : I seriously need a new game!

souljaa
09-15-2007, 10:41 PM
Hey guys, anyways, I really, seriously need a new game to play. Sometimes I end up having nothing to do, and I'm getting sick of it :P.
So I need your help, I need a new game to play, I play CS sometimes, here and there, but I've been playing that too much lately and want something else!
I want it to be something like, an mmorpg? Anything actually, that's good, just please don't say WoW cause I already hate that game.
Something addicting, and that will entertain me on my spare time! I'd like it to be free, but I don't mind a one time payment thing as well, just nothing where I have to pay montly, cause for games I don't do that lol. So go ahead, name me your games!
By the way, I love adventure, fighting types of games, not boring ones where you just click and it does all the action for you.
Even NFS type, I don't mind!
Thanks!
Souljaa

Blackbird
09-16-2007, 12:45 AM
If you want to try something with adventure its going to be Lunia and try it out its worth it . Stories with Manga insperationen. :)

We already have a discuss about it :)

souljaa
09-16-2007, 12:47 AM
Yeah I just read the thread, I think I'll go download it now, try it out :).
Thanks, stilll feel free to throw in some suggestions guys!

Blackbird
09-16-2007, 01:42 AM
I give you one suggestions, play Lunia all and over again. :)

LiNuX
09-16-2007, 10:42 AM
you can play gunbound lol, i was addicted to it once, its pretty fun, i might download that on my laptop just so i can play at school :D

XiMMiX
09-16-2007, 10:53 AM
Whats the link if you can post it...?

xeysz
09-16-2007, 11:21 AM
I play these games atm:

Voyage Century Online (vc.igg.com)
Archlord (archlord.com)

and a fun free FPS is War Rock. (warrock.com)

I am Xeysz on Archlord and play on Gaiahan Server.

I am Mariner in VCO and play on Columbus server.

Warrock servers don't matter.

LiNuX
09-16-2007, 11:30 AM
Whats the link if you can post it...?

well if you were talking to me its www.gunbound.com - the last time i checked it was that :radar:

Blackbird
09-16-2007, 11:43 AM
I'm have played Gunbound for 4 years ago and I'm bored of it :P

LiNuX
09-16-2007, 11:51 AM
i havent played it in years, if i remember correctly the last time was when i was a freshman in highschool with a few old junior high school friends lol :D years ago - i stopped cuz they deleted my leet account ;( and i had lots of home work

Blackbird
09-16-2007, 11:56 AM
You are so funny LinuX, well actually now many Vietnamn players is the top player there, anyway Linux what games do you play mostly?

LiNuX
09-16-2007, 12:07 PM
i havent played much in a while but usually counter-strike 1.6 and pinball and solitaire :D

souljaa
09-16-2007, 12:42 PM
Alright, well I still didn't get the chance to download Lunia, I'll do it sometime soon, and I'll try out GunBound too :)!

xeysz
09-16-2007, 12:51 PM
Not my games?:-(

LiNuX
09-16-2007, 01:14 PM
Alright, well I still didn't get the chance to download Lunia, I'll do it sometime soon, and I'll try out GunBound too :)!

if u do get gunbound and start to play it a lot, let me know, i might play against you lol, try out my measuments and aim again on the game :D

souljaa
09-16-2007, 01:44 PM
if u do get gunbound and start to play it a lot, let me know, i might play against you lol, try out my measuments and aim again on the game :D

Haha, sure thing :D. We should open like an mmorpg gamers-forum clan or something :D haha.

LiNuX
09-16-2007, 02:03 PM
yea we should have one for every single game, especially CS 1.6 and css lol :D and Guild Wars and GunBound and WoW :D would be cool - i'll need a new game when i graduate college in 4 yrs - i'll start looking tomorrow

souljaa
09-16-2007, 02:44 PM
yea we should have one for every single game, especially CS 1.6 and css lol :D and Guild Wars and GunBound and WoW :D would be cool - i'll need a new game when i graduate college in 4 yrs - i'll start looking tomorrow

Haha, you're going to look for a game for 4 years from now?! I'm sure you'll something by then :P.

LiNuX
09-16-2007, 03:02 PM
no i'll look for a game right now so i can play it 4 years from now :D

Blackbird
09-16-2007, 07:42 PM
Good luck LinuX :)