PDA

View Full Version : The Arcanine obsessive... :L

Arcanine Fan
06-08-2011, 01:33 PM
Hey everybody! I'm not exactly what you would call a 'new gamer'. I've been gaming since age 2 with Syphon Filter and Tomb Raider.

Nowadays, I stick with MW2.

I'm a TOTAL Pokemon fan [obviously Arcanine is my favourite] and I'm trying to get a DS to play them all.

But yeah, I'd REALLY like to get to meet you all and my XBOX LIVE GamerTag is:

Kingz Of Leon

Peace everyone!

Jayhmmz
06-08-2011, 01:40 PM
Welcome mate :)
No doubt you will fit in well in regards to your interests.

Arcanine Fan
06-08-2011, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the warm welcoming. ^^

EDIT: I've also got a question. Why can I not edit my profile yet? Do I need to post more?

Jayhmmz
06-08-2011, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the warm welcoming. ^^

EDIT: I've also got a question. Why can I not edit my profile yet? Do I need to post more?

Yup, you need to post more and have been a member for more than 24 hours, just so we know we can trust you with the privileges :)

It's to stop spammers from having the privileges really, because we get a lot of one-stop people who are just here to advertise and nothing else.

LiNuX
06-08-2011, 02:22 PM
Welcome to Gamers Forum. Good to see you're fitting in nicely already. And I used to be a big fan of Arcanine and pokemon too back in the day. But my favorite was probably Charizard.

Hope to see you around!

ROFLBRYCE
06-08-2011, 09:37 PM
We'll have to battle sometime when you get a DS, Pokemon has gotta be my favorite series ;) Except I'm more of an Alakazam and Golem kinda guy. Welcome to the forum! Have fun, and enjoy your stay. I may just add you on xbox later tonight, expect a f/r from ROFLBRYCE in the near future :)

EpsilonX
06-08-2011, 10:19 PM
Rai had an arcanine as her pic

edit: does she still have it?

Jaykub
06-08-2011, 10:22 PM
Welcome to Gamers-Forum!

Synge
06-08-2011, 11:41 PM
Ahhh, Syphon Filter. I miss this series!

Welcome aboard!