PDA

View Full Version : Abandoned Guns [MW2]

Arcanine Fan
06-08-2011, 01:40 PM
I've noticed there are a few guns that have been abandoned by players.

- F2000
- WA2k
- P90
- The formerly popular FAL
- M16

Most of these were HIGHLY popular and now they are hardly ever seen anymore.

Personally, I love the F2000 and the WA2k

Jayhmmz
06-08-2011, 01:57 PM
P90 used to be used a lot in CoD4. However, you can't use some old favourites any more, because the game has been injected with countless noob weapons, so you have to use the very best to counter the noobs!

Havoc
06-08-2011, 03:06 PM
I see like... akimboing P90 all the time... or with extended mags.
The F2000 is very lame... xD only advantage is that it keeps red-dot after an EMP.
And just today I got my butt saved by a WA2000 user twice XD

I myself am using M16 with FMJ most of the time... :P

Jayhmmz
06-08-2011, 03:08 PM
I myself am using M16 with FMJ most of the time... :P

It's the only way! Looks cool and it takes more skill to use compared to other weapons of late.

Havoc
06-08-2011, 04:30 PM
But I have to admit... Scar+Noobtube+OneManArmyPro= endless tubing fun ^.^
I sometimes use this set up to annoy the hell out of people ^^

(Danger Close pro of course as well)

Jaykub
06-08-2011, 04:40 PM
The M16 is am amazing burst weapon and will always be used imo.

Delta
06-08-2011, 07:15 PM
I actually use EVERY weapon. I'm serious. They all own and on my 360 i got F2000 with Fall camo. M16 i use the holographic sight. WA2000 use thermal. P90 use silencer. FAL with the underguned shotgun (in other wrds masterkey)i could go on and on (all snipers but intervention i use themal and the intervention extended mags) I switch my classes around all the time C:

Jayhmmz
06-08-2011, 07:31 PM
I feel like I am spoiling the weapon when I put a sight on the M16; the standard model looks so awesome.

Delta
06-08-2011, 08:09 PM
I feel like I am spoiling the weapon when I put a sight on the M16; the standard model looks so awesome.

True. It looks smexy without a sight and with Red tiger on. On black ops it looks like a friggin nerf gun. Change the color of it gold change ur emblem to NERF in Red and there u go u got a nerf gun in a war game

Havoc
06-08-2011, 09:06 PM
Can we please not get into the awful awful Black Ops weapon design here please? ^^"

And indeed the M16 is probably one of the best looking guns on MW2... I tried to like the AK... but its so... uncomfortably futuristic... I still use it silenced for my stealth loadout.

As for sniping I go with the EBR... and the IN YOUR FACE loadout usually contains UMP akimbo and G18 akimbo/M9 tac knife.

Delta
06-09-2011, 03:46 AM
I just hate the ppl who ONLY USE over powered guns. Sure they are good, but tht doesnt mean "oh yeah imma just spray around with this gun" my favorite gun is the M4A1 or UMP.45 and favorite secondary, the Striker. sure its a horrible copy of the AA-12 but it is very good and has a nice sized clip.

Jayhmmz
06-09-2011, 06:24 AM
I wonder how long it will take Activision to come up with the idea of dual grenade launchers?

Delta
06-09-2011, 01:58 PM
I wonder how long it will take Activision to come up with the idea of dual grenade launchers?

OH GAWD!!! Don't even say or even think it. I am already tired of regular noob tubes. i made the most noobiest class ever (<Insert Assault Rifle Name Here>) akimbo, noob tubes, one man army, sleight of hand, and Bling, second attatchment is extended mags and adds 2 more grenades. and Akimbo Spas 12s with the equip of either semtex or claymores

Jayhmmz
06-09-2011, 02:03 PM
OH GAWD!!! Don't even say or even think it. I am already tired of regular noob tubes. i made the most noobiest class ever (<Insert Assault Rifle Name Here>) akimbo, noob tubes, one man army, sleight of hand, and Bling, second attatchment is extended mags and adds 2 more grenades. and Akimbo Spas 12s with the equip of either semtex or claymores

Despite the noob tubes being... well, maximum noob, the class still does sound pretty bad-ass and schwarzenegger like :P

Havoc
06-09-2011, 02:04 PM
I personally hope that MW3 will have Semi-Automatic barrel-fed grenade launchers... ^.^

Delta
06-09-2011, 02:10 PM
Despite the noob tubes being... well, maximum noob, the class still does sound pretty bad-ass and schwarzenegger like :P

Lolz i can imagine him lookin like tht too i DOOO hope they bring back Quick Scopin. thts waht made CoD games unique.

Jayhmmz
06-09-2011, 02:16 PM
Lolz i can imagine him lookin like tht too i DOOO hope they bring back Quick Scopin. thts waht made CoD games unique.

it was :(

i can still remember the rifle only servers on classic maps like brecourt, trainyard, pavlov, toujane...

Fr0stByte
06-10-2011, 05:25 AM
i see p90 alot, and i used to use both the m16 and FAL, but i cant get enough of the AK47 so now i use that.....on the off occaison I actually play it

Jayhmmz
06-10-2011, 06:28 AM
but i cant get enough of the AK47 so now i use that.....on the off occaison I actually play it

I haven't even unlocked the AK yet, I haven't played the game enough. I like playing it every now and then, but I didn't play it religiously like I did the previous titles. I always pick the AK up when I can though, and I love using it.

CaptivatingBanana
06-13-2011, 04:31 AM
I haven't even unlocked the AK yet, I haven't played the game enough. I like playing it every now and then, but I didn't play it religiously like I did the previous titles. I always pick the AK up when I can though, and I love using it.

The AK's a beast of a weapon, bro

Ilyich Valken
06-13-2011, 11:07 AM
I personally hope that MW3 will have Semi-Automatic barrel-fed grenade launchers... ^.^

XM-25's pretty close to what you described.

Callanrobertson
07-04-2011, 06:06 PM
I used to use the M16 then i moved to the fammas which I think is a better gun:p