PDA

View Full Version : HoMM

Mizel
06-09-2011, 11:48 AM
So, does anybody play Heroes of Might and Magic? I loooove these games! This and D2 go in my "havent released a new one for yearssss but I still cant stop playing" category :P

Jayhmmz
06-09-2011, 11:50 AM
So, does anybody play Heroes of Might and Magic? I loooove these games! This and D2 go in my "havent released a new one for yearssss but I still cant stop playing" category :P

Then this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Might_%26_Magic_Heroes_VI) will please you :)

I haven't played Might & Magic since a very old PSone version, and I have completely forgotten it's title... but it was cool :)

Mizel
06-09-2011, 11:53 AM
ZOMG!! You have just made my day... no, no my week :D I knew they had it just didnt know the release date was set... I r excited :)

Havoc
06-09-2011, 01:20 PM
Lol don't you use Steam woman? :3 It's been on the features games front page for months now: Pre-purchase Might & Magic® Heroes® VI on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/48220/) including unlock date.

I've been a fan of this game since the ... 3rd installment I believe...
I used to play it with a good friend in poland :3

Tbh I'm not that much into round based strategy but this game is an exception.

Mizel
06-09-2011, 01:30 PM
Lol don't you use Steam woman? :3 It's been on the features games front page for months now: Pre-purchase Might & Magic® Heroes® VI on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/48220/) including unlock date.

I've been a fan of this game since the ... 3rd installment I believe...
I used to play it with a good friend in poland :3

Tbh I'm not that much into round based strategy but this game is an exception. Haha, I rarely use Steam :P TBH I rarely purchase games period... normally dl cracked versions ;)

But yea this is my exception turn based strategy games as well :)

Havoc
06-09-2011, 01:36 PM
Haha, I rarely use Steam :P TBH I rarely purchase games period... normally dl cracked versions ;)

Don't feel bad about it... most of us have done that :P
I wish I had done that with some games before I wasted my money on useless crap... >.>

I especially like all the upgrading you can do in HoMM... and all the items you can get for your Avatar :D

Mizel
06-10-2011, 11:32 AM
Lol I do that with almost every game unless its something I know Im going to play over and over again.... Yea that is whats awesome about HoMM :)

Exentenzed
06-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Haha, I rarely use Steam :P TBH I rarely purchase games period... normally dl cracked versions ;)

I should mention that talking about piracy and/or pirated software is usually frowned upon here. Please dont. :)

paecmaker
06-13-2011, 06:09 AM
I play heroes od might and magic V, but I have never finished it. Its so damn hard.

Muffinbat
06-14-2011, 03:41 PM
I remember playing a hot seat HoMM IV, I think it was IV though it might have been III, at one of my friends parties in high school. That was some good times though it took forever with 5 people playing...