PDA

View Full Version : Unlicensed Minecraft

CaptivatingBanana
06-12-2011, 03:12 PM
Ok, so I got my hands on a free Minecraft game and I play but it always says "unlicensed copy :C please purchase at minecraft.net" and also i find it very hard to chop down wood in the beginning is this normal because I'm just using my fist to get wood or is it because it's unlicensed?

Havoc
06-12-2011, 03:20 PM
There is no such thing as a free Minecraft unless you mean the Browser-only minecraft classic. So how did you get your hands on it?
It's probably very hard because you have a pirated copy yup... no way around it I guess.

Altho I'm just spitballin here.

Synge
06-12-2011, 03:20 PM
Maybe you should buy the game :P

When chopping wood I'm assuming you're clicking over n over? Hold left click.

ROFLBRYCE
06-12-2011, 03:35 PM
When chopping wood I'm assuming you're clicking over n over? Hold left click.

It took my up until I found iron to learn this. I felt like such a noob xD

Diligence109
06-12-2011, 03:48 PM
you should buy a real one and play with us on our server @ 24.62.88.96

CaptivatingBanana
06-12-2011, 11:44 PM
Yeah my dumbass was clickin over and over and over until my nephew said, "try holding the button..." I felt like such a noob man... your not alone ROFLBRYCE!

Synge
06-13-2011, 12:33 AM
Haha, happens to the best of us ;)

But thank God it's not clickclickclickclickclick... Lots of minecrafters would have carpal tunnel.

CaptivatingBanana
06-13-2011, 02:19 AM
you should buy a real one and play with us on our server @ 24.62.88.96

I wanna upgrade my laptops memory before I buy the real one. I'll let you know when I do buy it though! Thanks for the invite btw :Dd

Saph
06-13-2011, 03:46 PM
Captive:

You really shouldn't have unlicenced copies of any game. If you're a fan of a game and you pirate it cause you dont wanna spend 50 bucks on it, then you actually contribute to harming the very thing you enjoy so much.

I'd say it's good you have such trouble with it, cause Minecraft wouldnt be so popular if it was 'just like that' to get around the $20 pricetag.

Do like me, and the rest of us who play Minecraft, and go legit. Dili showed you the IP.