PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

NathanielxWv4
06-13-2011, 03:16 AM
Im NathanielxWV4 i guess you can tell my real name from that right?? :P

I currently game on a PS3 under the psn of NathanielxWV4
But at the start of next month i am getting a XBOX360 Kinect!

I also play a vast amount of MMORPG when i have time i Play Rift ( graphics card as messed up getting a new one )
MU
UO
WOW
DDO
and LOTRO

if anyone plays these games let me know and we can play :D

Been looking for a Gaming commuinity for a while and it looks like i have found a good one :D!

HamadaLFC8
06-13-2011, 05:09 AM
You didn't just find a a good one, you found the best. *epic music*

anyways haha welcome to GF, read the rules and FAQ's and KEEEPPPP POSTINNNNN

paecmaker
06-13-2011, 06:02 AM
Welcome to gamers-forum, read the rules keep posting so I wont have to hurt your mailbox.:p

NathanielxWv4
06-13-2011, 06:14 AM
ROLF the aggressiveness is known ^^ jokes!

Jayhmmz
06-13-2011, 07:44 AM
Welcome to the forum mate :)

Delta
06-13-2011, 02:09 PM
I currently game on a PS3 under the psn of NathanielxWV4
But at the start of next month i am getting a XBOX360 Kinect!

Yayz another PS3 user anyways welcome and i will add u as soon as i can :D

Saph
06-13-2011, 05:44 PM
Welcome to the forum! :D

Make sure you read, and follow the rules. I'm sure you'll fit right in with the rest of us :) Most legit new people new catch on pretty darned quick!

Another WoW player!? Nice :D I played for 6 years before I took a break, thinking about returning in a few weeks time, my wife too matter of fact.

Tell me, what server do you play on, and are you Horde or Alliance?

RIFT? Thought about getting it, but I've already had my share of MMORPGs, and WoW is probably my last one. Tried leaving it twice, but other MMORPGs just don't have the same 'flair' that WoW has.

You should join us on Minecraft and LoL :D Look me up on LoL, my name is Saphinator!

Dili, W1cked, Muffin, or Exe can probably give you our minecraft server IP If you wanna try it out :D

Synge
06-13-2011, 07:06 PM
Welcome to the forums!

I've already had my share of MMORPGs, and WoW is probably my last one.

You should get GW2, tis gonna be awesome, and I'm pretty sure quite a few people here are gonna be getting it. ;D

foof
06-13-2011, 07:20 PM
Hey Nathaniel. (If that is your real name)

I'm also new, and I would have to agree with you that this is a pretty nice gaming community. =]

ROFLBRYCE
06-13-2011, 07:51 PM
Welcome to the club and get to know us :) I play WoW too! Which realm are you on?

Also, like posted, check out League of Legends. It's a really neat game, and lots of us here play it together :)

NathanielxWv4
06-14-2011, 06:30 AM
Hey everyone :D, at the minute im playing on MoonGlade as an Undead Priest, but i dont like it lol so ima reroll i think, casters dont take my fancy, and you really should try RIFT it is a combanation of WOW and DDO, and its graphics are far superior to any other MMORPG it is amazing! Yeh everyone who owns a PS3 Should add me although as i stated i am getting a XBOX and my PS3 will probally gain Dust hehe.!! Kinect FTW! and just a quick question, can anyone write up reviews for a game because i have loads ^^

Jayhmmz
06-14-2011, 08:01 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, glad you have you on board :)
I'm still 50/50 on RIFT, I will try it one day...

You can write a review for a game if you wish, but you can wait until you apply to become an official games reviewer for the forums? Also, if you wish :)

I've forgotten where to apply (even though I am a reviewer myself), however, I am sure someone will be kind enough as to post you the link :)

Havoc
06-14-2011, 11:05 AM
Im NathanielxWV4 i guess you can tell my real name from that right?? :P

Wow... never met anyone whos real name is xWv4....

Pretty awesome. Welcome aboard.

Diligence109
06-14-2011, 11:30 AM
You can't post in the Game Reviews section until you're a Game Reviewer, but feel free to post your reviews on the related boards in the general gaming forum if you have them already and don't want to wait!

The thread with info on how to apply is here: Apply to be a Game Reviewer - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=5756)

DataB4se
06-15-2011, 05:08 PM
Welcome NathanielxWv4! Hope you like Gamers Forum!

CaptivatingBanana
06-17-2011, 04:48 AM
I would guess Nat Haniel. Welcome Mr.Haniel enjoy your stay... would you kindly...? hahaha felt like throwing in a random Bioshock reference lol

Switchblade
06-17-2011, 07:04 AM
Hey buddy, I'm new here too. My ps3 acc is Wolfspear.
Currently playing dragon age 2, bit of a disappointment though!

GamingWeston
06-17-2011, 03:55 PM
Welcome Nathaniel!

Psychotray
07-08-2011, 06:42 AM
Welcome to the forum, friend.
Enjoy your time, make sure you follow the guidelines and rules given to you, and we'll all get along :)