View Full Version : I totally have no lifee

Jaykub
06-13-2011, 11:54 PM
Just hit 15th Prestige on Black Ops and I still have a 2.00+ KD

Took me about 4-5 months D:

LiNuX
06-14-2011, 01:37 AM
That's not so bad.

If they had prestiges in CS, I'd probably have a few hundred.

Havoc
06-14-2011, 03:16 AM
I think 4~5 months for prestige 15 in Black Ops is quite the attainable goal... I assume you play on consoles? Coz maintaining a 2.0+ KD on the pc is quite the feat over such a long time. (Even my once amazing 3.0+ KD on MW2 is steadily dropping but I never prestiged coz I prefer to keep my guns and all) xD

But don't feel bad, it'd be worse if you did prestige 15 in 2 weeks... xD

Delta
06-14-2011, 04:31 AM
Just hit 15th Prestige on Black Ops and I still have a 2.00+ KD

Took me about 4-5 months D:

Lolz. Thts wahts funny about CoD now. On MW2 if u got up to 10th prestige, u wer a master. Now if u get to 15th prestige on BO ur a no lifer.

Here's how much of a life i hav................I'm 0th prestige lvl 48

Diligence109
06-14-2011, 11:36 AM
That's impressive and all and I'ma let you finish but I see you and raise you 686 matches of LoL

Jayhmmz
06-14-2011, 12:17 PM
That's impressive and all and I'ma let you finish but I see you and raise you 686 matches of LoL

Holy...! I think I've only played 30 games so far ha! However I think that's 30 games with 25 wins :)

ROFLBRYCE
06-14-2011, 01:07 PM
Pretty good rate! I've only prestiged once on MW2, yet to on Black Ops. I suck though and don't play much xD

My buddy runs through prestiges in about 5-7 days, the guy just doesn't do anything outside of school o.O it's nuts.

Kenoi
06-14-2011, 01:58 PM
someone, please explain to me, what is prestige really? I mean I'm new to the CoD stuff, I just play online most of the time, but never really understood those things.... ?

Delta
06-14-2011, 02:12 PM
someone, please explain to me, what is prestige really? I mean I'm new to the CoD stuff, I just play online most of the time, but never really understood those things.... ?

I nvr understood "prestiging" either but heres ma perspective. Its wenever u complete from lvl 1-50 or 1-70 or which ever CoD ur playin and wehn ur dun its like "ok im dun..............now waht?" so thts y they added Prestiging so u can keep playin and keep on achieving the next prestige =)

Jayhmmz
06-14-2011, 02:33 PM
What Delta said. Basically, it's a new ranking system to play through, and each time you play through, you unlock a new custom load-out slot. There are usually five custom slots you can unlock, so if you want to unlock them all then you will need to play through the prestige five times to do so.

Each time you prestige, you lose all of your unlocked weapons, which sucks... so you have to be really sure that you want to go through all of that trouble to get yourself a shiny new badge and 5 extra custom slots.

Kenoi
06-14-2011, 03:56 PM
I see... just more slots to unlock pretty much? & a badge? man... once I'm done with a game thats kinda repetitive, it makes me wanna just say, "hey, I've played it, but I dont think I'll play it again." ---- (this is how I was with black ops. finished the campaign 2 weeks later of release, played multiplayer & then got tired of it.) <-- no offense to those who love the game.... (I didn't mean it to sound like that)

Delta
06-14-2011, 04:00 PM
<-- no offense to those who love the game

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........WHO LOVES IT?!?!?!?!?

Kenoi
06-14-2011, 04:12 PM
uhhh... okay okay, I'm sorry, I take it back. but really though, thats how I felt with CoD ops & the warfare 2, only 2, cause 1st mw was good.

CaptivatingBanana
06-17-2011, 05:02 AM
I got to 3rd Prestige in 2 months... and I thought I took awhile to do that .__.

Jayhmmz
06-17-2011, 08:19 AM
I reinstalled Blops last night, for one reason and one reason only - to counter the noobs by being a noob myself! I must have annoyed so many people over the past night... *evil laugh*

On the plus side, I was on a server with a guy who used to be in a clan that my clan used to play all of the time in Call of Duty 1, about 6 years ago :) so that was pretty awesome, and strange!