PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3

Joshuah
09-17-2007, 11:37 AM
I played Halo 3 at gamestation (Halo 3 not out yet) and it is awesome, I found a review and here is the link Review Link (http://www.variety.com/review/VE1117933633.html?categoryid=1023&cs=1&nid=2581) I think the game is 9 out of 10 :radar: very good I am gonna save up some money to buy it :yes:

Jasperking
09-17-2007, 12:45 PM
i cant wait till halo 3 comes out myself. Im hoping to play it on my m8s 360 :p.

Also i cant believe there isnt a topic in this forum for halo 3 yet :/

LiNuX
09-17-2007, 01:01 PM
review is from 9 to 10 out of 10 like everywhere. I've seen a ton of reviews for that and the lowest was a 9 that i've seen, forgot where tho. weird why they rank games that havent even come out yet - some other games will say "not rated" because they didnt come out, but not HALO, everyone knows it'll pwn lol

Jasperking
09-17-2007, 01:33 PM
yeah halo 3 will defiantly pwn XD. Although i have read somewhere but i cant remember where that you can complete halo 3 in 5 hours :(. At least the game play and gfx are awesome though

LiNuX
09-17-2007, 02:09 PM
in 5 hrs? thats no game, its like a long movie - lord of the rings to be exact lol - i doubt they'll make it that short, even socom takes like 50 hours to complete - more than an hour per mission

Jasperking
09-17-2007, 02:23 PM
yeah i hope that it will be a long game too... i guess we will just have to see when it is fully released :). Of course you wont put the controller down after you start playing it XD

XiMMiX
09-17-2007, 02:37 PM
Okey okey... Im here to tell you ... Theres an fast game and a normal 1... Fast is by using cheats, trainers, and walkthrues, and the other 1 is without anything! that could take 1 week to pass the game well i passed it for 4 days but it is long i just know around games!:yes:

LiNuX
09-17-2007, 02:46 PM
@jasper - u'll put the controller down if u beat it in 5 hrs :-P lol

@blood - what? are you even talking about Halo 3?

Jasperking
09-17-2007, 02:46 PM
hmm 4 days its pretty good for games nowadays so ill be satisfied :p

(he may be talking about the beta)

LiNuX
09-17-2007, 02:49 PM
never tried the beta, no time for it, wasnt it only for 360 tho? dont have that

XiMMiX
09-17-2007, 03:06 PM
Yeah yeah Im talking about halo 3! Trainer, cheats? Well they made an chip that you can put in the 360 and get all the codes and cheats... Q: what about the walkthrue? A: Dowload it from your pc! Duh!

I tested it i have my own room in the company where i have consoles: Ps2, Ps3, Xbox 360, Wii... And i think thats about it!:)

Blackbird
09-18-2007, 12:16 AM
Well, I'm have booked Halo 3, when its release we going to have a Halo 3 Lan :)

Jasperking
09-18-2007, 01:10 AM
nice i wish i could Lan on halo 3 as soon as i could play it lol. I guess its best to get really good at it first though :p

Blackbird
09-18-2007, 02:10 AM
It's not so funny when you friend can look on your screens so I put two Tv together on a long distance. :P

Scott
09-18-2007, 02:34 PM
It certainly looks like it'll be really good. I'm sure it'll be awesome.

So who's getting the Ledgendary edition? and who's getting it at 12:01am?

LiNuX
09-18-2007, 02:50 PM
It certainly looks like it'll be really good. I'm sure it'll be awesome.

So who's getting the Ledgendary edition? and who's getting it at 12:01am?

at what country? lol - there will be huge lines in front of big gaming stores in New York - just like the release of the PS3 and the Wii - i just know it

Scott
09-18-2007, 03:01 PM
at what country? lol - there will be huge lines in front of big gaming stores in New York - just like the release of the PS3 and the Wii - i just know it

Oh yeah it'll have a BIG think on at Times Square. I hope a Sony fan does something stupid (Lik that guy who dressed up as a Wii-mote at the PS3 Release lol)

LiNuX
09-18-2007, 03:08 PM
rofl - well someone will always do something stupid, time square is always filled with people no matter what day it is and what time it is - it'll just be even more crowded when this game comes out, there are a few big game stores down there, including Toys-R-Us and gamestop

Scott
09-18-2007, 03:23 PM
Yeah Toys R us is where the big events usually take place. I wonder if anyone will be there signing games.

I think all the Halo 3 Reviews ruight now are just really annoying. Because how can they review it just buy playing the beta and watching previews.

LiNuX
09-18-2007, 04:34 PM
they always do that with the big games - like when GTA: San Andreas came out, it had a 9.6 on gamespot without even coming out, they didnt even have a beta for that lol, or did they?

Scott
09-18-2007, 04:39 PM
they always do that with the big games - like when GTA: San Andreas came out, it had a 9.6 on gamespot without even coming out, they didnt even have a beta for that lol, or did they?

No they didn't. And they have done that with MGS4 they gave it a 9.5.

LiNuX
09-18-2007, 04:42 PM
its typical - and they are basing the Halo 3 reviews from the popularity of the first two games as well, they just assumed that if the first two were great and the beta was awesome, then it has to be even better

Jasperking
09-18-2007, 04:47 PM
maybe we should ask a review site as to why they are giving ratings to games that are not even released and have only a small trailer lol.

Scott
09-18-2007, 04:52 PM
its typical - and they are basing the Halo 3 reviews from the popularity of the first two games as well, they just assumed that if the first two were great and the beta was awesome, then it has to be even better

Lol it isn't just the critics that are doing that. I have stopped visiting an Xbox forum because they have gone waaasy too crazy about it. Talking about how it'll destroy the PS3 and how everyone that owns an PS3 will move over to the 360 side.
It's just as bad as GTA San Andreas before it was released it was said to be amazing then when it was released everyone gave it extra points just because it was GTA

LiNuX
09-18-2007, 04:55 PM
lol haha - i guess its all in the name huh

i gotta find a way to contact ign and gamespot and the rest how they actually base their ratings - their contact buttons usually are for sales or site related questions, im gonna see if i can get anything out of them lol :D not a bad idea

sourabh167
09-20-2007, 11:53 AM
i had played finised halo and liked it very much.but i am disaapointed with halo3 as it is not available for PC.

Jasperking
09-20-2007, 12:06 PM
ofcourse halo 3 is not avaliable for pc. Neither was halo 2 for ages... Halo 3 may come onto pc in the end

GF Eric
09-20-2007, 12:29 PM
Ya they want everyone to buy it for the XBOX 360 so that microsoft and bungie can make money off of it. Then it will be available on PC in about 6 months with extra features like Halo 2 with the customize your own multiplayer maps. Of course PS3 and Wii will not have it. :-P

Jasperking
09-20-2007, 12:30 PM
lol if my favorite games turn to the PS3 i would probably cry :'(

GF Eric
09-20-2007, 12:36 PM
Man if that ever happened, I would be :mad1:as heck and I would destroy all of the PS3 systems just so Halo 3 is not played on it.:mask:

Jasperking
09-20-2007, 12:38 PM
if sony would put the ps3 down in price to match the 360 then i would probably get one to play the games that arnt for anything else. Although for some reason i think halo wouldnt look good on a sony console :p

GF Eric
09-20-2007, 12:52 PM
First off the controls would SUCK LIKE HECK!!! Secondly that would mean that Microsoft lost the rights to HALO. Thirdly I would ;( if that would happen.

Jasperking
09-20-2007, 01:59 PM
i really wonder what would happen if halo 3 randomly came out on ps3 only. World chaos??? because no one will have the money for ps3 or people will rush to get it

Joshuah
09-20-2007, 02:18 PM
Its good, trust me ;) GameStation Rocks :-)

LiNuX
09-20-2007, 02:44 PM
i really wonder what would happen if halo 3 randomly came out on ps3 only. World chaos??? because no one will have the money for ps3 or people will rush to get it

i doubt it, halo is a microsoft product, not like rockstar or ea or anything and microsoft is difficult when releasing its products for other systems, whether its video games or something else

Scott
09-20-2007, 04:27 PM
But what if the creator of Mario and creator of Sonic joined MS. And they took their characters with them. Now that'd be awesome (of course it'd never happen). But if it did you could expect the creators of Sonic and Mario to be getting some 'strange parcels' from Nintendo fans

GF Eric
09-24-2007, 06:37 PM
Well less then 5 hours left until Halo 3 comes out on the east coast. I got mine pre-ordered and am ready to stand in line with fellow Halo fanatics.

LiNuX
09-24-2007, 11:43 PM
lol it already came out here, although im sick at home, it came out 43 minutes ago from when im posting this and i can imagine all those halo addicts in front of the gaming stores in Manhattan lol :D

Scott
09-25-2007, 07:33 AM
Well less then 5 hours left until Halo 3 comes out on the east coast. I got mine pre-ordered and am ready to stand in line with fellow Halo fanatics.

I am going to go to ADSA (Walmart) at midnight. I'm not standing in any lines!

LiNuX
09-25-2007, 11:03 AM
lol huge lines here, i got a glimpse of it on the news this morning, well i think it was for the halo3 since it was somewhere in manhattan, but they switched away to other news in 2 secs :( i turned channel at wrong time

Jasperking
09-25-2007, 12:37 PM
HALO 3 COMING OUT MIDNIGHT YAY!!!!! soz for caps rofl... i know alot of mates who are getting it so i may go over there house and have a battle or lan lol :)

Scott
09-25-2007, 12:41 PM
HALO 3 COMING OUT MIDNIGHT YAY!!!!! soz for caps rofl... i know alot of mates who are getting it so i may go over there house and have a battle or lan lol :)

*Looks for Government spies* Ok clear...

I already Have Halo 3

My local games shop was selling it early ;-)

Jasperking
09-25-2007, 12:41 PM
yeah so was mine but i think microsoft sued them cause of it. They only had 80 copies though but they still sold them

Scott
09-25-2007, 12:43 PM
yeah so was mine but i think microsoft sued them cause of it. They only had 80 copies though but they still sold them

They aint the only ones. Argos is already selling theres

Jasperking
09-25-2007, 12:46 PM
lol i think it was either argos or tescos i cant remember. But i kinda feel sorry for those rich companies getting sued because they dont check release dates

Scott
09-25-2007, 12:48 PM
lol i think it was either argos or tescos i cant remember. But i kinda feel sorry for those rich companies getting sued because they dont check release dates

It's argos. But they weren't sued. And I read on an Xbox forum that in a state it sold over 4 million copies!!

Jasperking
09-25-2007, 12:49 PM
4 million copies :/ bloody hell how did most of the halo fans find out rofl. I only found out cause my m8 works in the place and saw the boxes come in

Scott
09-25-2007, 12:53 PM
4 million copies :/ bloody hell how did most of the halo fans find out rofl. I only found out cause my m8 works in the place and saw the boxes come in

Noooo that was at the launch. It has b een released in the US

Jasperking
09-25-2007, 12:54 PM
oh i see i thought u ment it was b4 launch XD dam US tis not fair

Scott
09-25-2007, 12:56 PM
oh i see i thought u ment it was b4 launch XD dam US tis not fair

New Zealand and Australia got it first because iof something to do with there time zone

Jasperking
09-25-2007, 12:58 PM
thats pretty stange that Australia and New Zealand got it first because games usually come out in the country that they are made in first.. then a day or a few later come out in other countries

Scott
09-25-2007, 01:00 PM
Japan doesn't get it till the 27th lol strange?

Jasperking
09-25-2007, 01:02 PM
well thats probably cause of microsofts grudge against sony for not allowing them to buy them out :P

Ares la R?gle
09-25-2007, 04:10 PM
So....... after recieving Halo3 first over most of you...LoL, I played co-op with two others on legendary mode.....which I must point out is extremely easy, and after playing two hours of it, I have come to the conclusion that all this hype over Halo3 is very laughable really. Ok so I'm a bit harsh.....but honestly Halo3 is not the be all end all of games.....infact it's more just a game to have a laugh with your mates or play online to shoot the crap out of others...thats it. Even the graphics were not as great as all the hype said...though I will never dis Weta Workshop for their input of the development of Halo 3, genius's that they are.
All I can say is Halo3 is not a game that I would get excited over, but it is enjoyable to play online...... where I intent to kick butt......LOL

Ares la R?gle
09-25-2007, 04:14 PM
So....... after recieving Halo3 first over most of you...LoL, I played co-op with two others on legendary mode.....which I must point out is extremely easy, and after playing two hours of it, I have come to the conclusion that all this hype over Halo3 is very laughable really. Ok so I'm a bit harsh.....but honestly Halo3 is not the be all end all of games.....infact it's more just a game to have a laugh with your mates or play online to shoot the crap out of others...thats it. Even the graphics were not as great as all the hype said...though I will never dis Weta Workshop for their input of the development of Halo 3, genius's that they are.
All I can say is Halo3 is not a game that I would get excited over, but I will say it's enjoyable to play online...... where I intent to kick some butt......LOL

Ares la R?gle
09-25-2007, 04:19 PM
Weird that two posts came out at once....LoL....oh well I guess I'm making sure my point comes across......don't be offended Halo fans, controversy is what makes life entertaining.;-)

Jasperking
09-25-2007, 06:09 PM
after the reviews i have noticed that halo 3 has a pretty small story line but that doesnt stop die hard fans getting excited

Scott
09-25-2007, 08:20 PM
after the reviews i have noticed that halo 3 has a pretty small story line but that doesnt stop die hard fans getting excited

Yeah ut only lasts 10 hours. And a game critic gave it a 8 and said they would have given it a 10 if it didn't have the single player??.... so obviously he's taking a load of crap on the xbox forums.

Jasperking
09-26-2007, 06:25 AM
well whats that saying again.. quality is better than quantity :p. Halo is defiantly quality lol and i cant wait to do a lan with my m8s