PDA

View Full Version : KassemG or RWJ?

Jayhmmz
06-17-2011, 08:35 AM
So, as the title says, do you like KassemG or Ray William Johnson better?

I have only just discovered KassemG, due to him covering for RWJ whilst he is away doing other things, and man he is funny! I think he is funnier than RWJ, as he doesn't rely on the videos so much, and sound effects to make his jokes funny!

Any way, vote away, and state your reasons for your answer :)

Synge
06-17-2011, 12:01 PM
I love RWJ but Kassem's episodes are the hardest I've ever laughed during =3. Soo, Kassem by a long shot, he's also one of the few youtubers I'm subscribed to. Sucks he doesn't upload as often as he used to.

Jayhmmz
06-17-2011, 12:18 PM
Trudat. I love his "California on..." episodes, they're hilarious. His comedy is so dry and upfront that it's funny as hell!

Blackleo
07-09-2011, 09:04 PM
They are both gay and stupid, the reason why children in this generation are getting dumbbbeeerrrrr. YouTube is paying them to brainwash our kids !

Jayhmmz
07-10-2011, 06:33 AM
They are both gay and stupid, the reason why children in this generation are getting dumbbbeeerrrrr. YouTube is paying them to brainwash our kids !

and people like you are promoting the word "gay" as describing something as bad; you're no better!

Blackleo
07-11-2011, 06:50 AM
and people like you are promoting the word "gay" as describing something as bad; you're no better!

Well yeah I am, if you thought I was referring to homosexuality as a bad thing and got offended or dislike the use of it in any way by all means I am sorry. (I do think it's wrong though) The word gay to me seems to be changing meaning ... again haha.

Jayhmmz
07-11-2011, 06:55 AM
Well yeah I am, if you thought I was referring to homosexuality as a bad thing and got offended or dislike the use of it in any way by all means I am sorry. (I do think it's wrong though) The word gay to me seems to be changing meaning ... again haha.

I wasn't directly offended by it, it's just that I have a best friend who is gay, and when we play Call of Duty or something and people call each other fags and gays over chat then I know it is hurting him; I dislike it because of that.

Blackleo
07-11-2011, 10:10 AM
Aye I understand.

Fr0stByte
07-12-2011, 03:19 AM
i think RWJ by a mile.....kassemG wasnt bad just not as good as Ray.....for me