PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Forum!

XiMMiX
09-17-2007, 03:14 PM
All of you Naruto Fans theres a new forum on the web! We talk about naruto... Mostly... Its brand new only hase 13 memmbers so you can relex and dont worry if you missed any threads!:)

It needs decoration i know anway if Fattat could make a deal with the admin he would pay him in pay pall and Fattat would make a logo... But All in it time... Il tell the modator about this forum so he could contact Fattat... Anyway They could Pm each others and if he likes games he maybe stay for permenent... :D

Link:http://z3.invisionfree.com/The_Ninja_RPG_Hotel/

Also another forum... Talk Naruto
Link:http://www.talknaruto.com/

I hope i meet you in the forums!:)

LiNuX
09-17-2007, 03:29 PM
do you own both or just members in them? - the first one needs to disable view on registration - they wont get any more members like that

the second one is more established, i did see that forum before - i got a few hits from there before so i had to check :D too bad i dont watch naruto

XiMMiX
09-17-2007, 03:41 PM
Im a memmber in them i just like the forum! So i wanna share my opinon with you guys!:yes:

Jasperking
09-17-2007, 05:07 PM
i love watching naruto.. even though Shippuuden is going at a very very very...................slow pace.. lol. Although i prolly wont be joining those forums as i am not that dedicated to the show even though i enjoy watching it :)

LiNuX
09-17-2007, 06:32 PM
Im a memmber in them i just like the forum! So i wanna share my opinon with you guys!:yes:

well opinion huh

first one needs to take away view boards on registration - get its own domain and get out of invisionfree - i dont like invisionfree at all lol, too many of their ads and too many restrictions

second one has a good skin and active memberbase, cant see what to improve on there ;-)

Jasperking
09-18-2007, 01:25 AM
the first one is pretty bad isnt it lol XD. But the second one seems like alot better and more professional forum

Blackbird
09-18-2007, 02:14 AM
Well, I'm already member in 9tails but it's the most swedish popular community in Naruto. They have own RPG games and look s more better. Got one genes special characters. You play it over and over again and get a Special characters . I'm a moderator there too :)