PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know any good MMORPG's?

DataB4se
06-18-2011, 07:11 PM
I'm trying to find a good downloadable MMORPG. I need a WoW replacement and I tryed Leauge of Legends, I don't like Leauge of Legends that much so I'm asking the good people of Gamers Forum to help me. So, what are some good, awesome MMORPG's that are FREE? :azn:

LiNuX
06-18-2011, 09:53 PM
You could try ROSE (Rush On Seven Episodes) - I used to play it a lot but haven't in a while. The game is not for everyone but it's free so it doesn't hurt to try it out.

And LoL isn't much of an MMO as it is an RTS.

There is this other one called Forsaken World that's free through steam. I tried it a few days ago...not much of a fan of it.

Echo
06-19-2011, 01:35 AM
I want something like that but a sidescroller.....like Terriria.....I just want Terriria D:

Switchblade
06-19-2011, 03:05 AM
It may not be what you want, but LOTRO is an amazing MMORPG. It's epic, and free to play now! At least give it a bash....unless you hate that franchise.

NathanielxWv4
06-20-2011, 03:15 AM
Yeh LOTRO is good Dungeons and Dragons is also good. You should try the RIFT free trial, you will want to pay for that, also try Ultima Online, MU Online, Thang Online. There are too many to mension just good it you will get a list of 100's

Saph
06-20-2011, 10:25 AM
Warhammer Online
Dungeons & Dragons
Lord of the Rings Online

polar27
06-22-2011, 02:49 AM
Runescape free to play if u like it enuff upgrade to members (worth it to me). for 5 bucks a month best inbrowser game you will play.

Jayhmmz
06-22-2011, 07:09 AM
It may not be what you want, but LOTRO is an amazing MMORPG. It's epic, and free to play now! At least give it a bash....unless you hate that franchise.

This, and Allods Online.

NathanielxWv4
06-24-2011, 08:03 AM
Main Page - UOEx Wiki (http://www.uoex.net/wiki/Main_Page)

Play this shard on UO. its amazing, its a MASSIVE game and there is so much to do, crafting fighting taming, takes some getting into, it is very hard so give it chance

PLUS its free :D