PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Drake14
09-06-2006, 06:48 PM
Hello everyone. Some of you may know me from Yurx forums. Im a moderator there, so if need be i have great experience at modding. I was also a mod on several other forums and an admin as well.

My name is Chris, im 16 years old and i pretty much love computers. i run cross country, indoor track, and outdoor track (distance events in indoor and outdoor track). I'm a junior (11th grade) and am planning to become either S.W.A.T. or a street cop after a few years of college. i hope to enjoy my time on these forums and hope to meet a lot of great people.

Thanks.

-Drake

LiNuX
09-06-2006, 07:33 PM
hello drake14, welcome to Gamer's Forum and thank you for signing up. i also wanted to be in S.W.A.T. when i was a kid lol, its a pretty cool and dangerous job, good luck with that, you're just a year younger than me, good luck in high school. and i know you msged me for moderator position, i have replied , check your pms for info. you wont be fully disappointed lol ;D

welcome to the forums man ;) :)

Wang
09-06-2006, 09:19 PM
hello drake14, welcome to Gamer's Forum and thank you for signing up. ?i also wanted to be in S.W.A.T. when i was a kid lol, its a pretty cool and dangerous job, good luck with that, you're just a year younger than me, good luck in high school. ?and i know you msged me for moderator position, i have replied , check your pms for info. ?you wont be fully disappointed lol ?;D

welcome to the forums man ?;) :)

Linux found a new E-Lover! YAY

Clayton
09-07-2006, 07:28 AM
welcome drake ;)

diablo
09-08-2006, 02:06 PM
hey clayton, welcome to gamer's forum, enjoy your stay here ;D

Twigz
09-08-2006, 06:52 PM
Welcome Drake, to our humble little forum! LOl, we have a lot in common, I used to run track in J.H.S., i did middle distance and long jumps...we should talk... ;)