PDA

View Full Version : im done

CaptivatingBanana
06-27-2011, 05:08 AM
I AM ****ING DONE WITH BLACK OPS. im sick and tired of having full health and getting shot once in the foot by the ak-74u and dying! im tired of unloading my entire clip into this ass holes face and him shooting me twice and i die. im tired of assholes camping with motion sensors and famas with noob tube AND last stand. im sick and tired of this game! Im tired of being forced to use the ak-74u to keep up when i really wanna use is the enfield. **** YOU TREYARC IF IT WASNT FOR ZOMBIES ID BREAK THIS ****IN CD AND MAIL IT TO YOU ALONG WITH MY SPIT AND PISS. please post stories that piss you off and make you rage as much as i am right now. UGH! HVGHJEKSDLCVHBGYAERGUADTHIOFJKL;GMVNEBUDKLFMVBNDFU XJK'NETHUIOGJLNVBSDFJICFGYUWESRJGERHUI <--- MY RAGE>:(

paecmaker
06-27-2011, 05:40 AM
That is why you should play battlefield,(the noobtubes are however still there and sometimes it feels that you have empied a hole clip in them without dying)

About the unloading clips in his face, what was the ping then?

BUt I havent raged so much, Im a calm person, even if my room has taken a few blows.

NathanielxWv4
06-27-2011, 06:44 AM
it is kind of annoying, but just remember when u do it to someone else, it happens to all of us and no game is ever going to be PERFECT.

Jaykub
06-27-2011, 11:13 AM
Protip: Dropshot them and they can't do anything.

EpsilonX
06-27-2011, 12:22 PM
That's pretty much how I feel about EVERY shooter. I wanna play it my way but I can't because its not good enough

Ilyich Valken
06-27-2011, 01:03 PM
I gave up on Black Ops months ago lol It's just a horrible game.

paecmaker
06-27-2011, 01:21 PM
Never gave it a try :p

CaptivatingBanana
06-27-2011, 03:48 PM
I gave up on Black Ops months ago lol It's just a horrible game.

I am only picking up my black ops cd for zombies now. if i have a hankering for shooting humans in the face ill buy battlefield 3 or bad company 2.

Saph
06-28-2011, 06:02 AM
I gave up on Black Ops when I tried it at a test console in Gamestop...I played for 40 seconds, and died from a shot to the thigh. I was like "alright, I'm gonna preorder Skyrim now"

What makes me rage?

When you log onto a shooter for the first time on the internet, and you get kicked off by Punkbuster over and over from every single server you join...How are you supposed to learn if you can't join any ****ing servers? How can I learn to play better if I play on a server for 6 seconds and then Punkbuster knocks me off the branch?

I also hate when all people can say is "noob" every time you die. You'd think they had other insults in their vocabulary.

I hate when you're leveling in WoW and a low level enemy follows you around flagged waiting for you to attack him, and you know full well that a level 85 stealthed friend of his is waiting for you to attack his low level friend so you'll flag too.

I hate in driving games how other players decide that the only way they can win is to wingclip your rear tires and spin you. Such a ***** ass move, learn to drive!

I hate when people sit in one spot with a sniper rifle and headshot you 5 times

I hate when people teabag your body

I hate when you get suspended from a game for a crappy decission(I got banned from LoL for leaving games too many times cause I have a life to take care of)(I got banned from WoW for 2 days cause my name included the word "Black" I was banned for racist remarks, and forced to name change)(I was banned from WoW for 1 week for telling a gold spammer to STFU in trade chat channel(global), cause he had been spamming it for 30 minutes none stop)(I got banned from Aion online for buying Kinah(money) from a 3rd company, but I never did such a thing, I was later given an apology)(I was banned from the Dragon Age forums for saying that Dragon Age sucks)

StanTheMan
07-01-2011, 06:59 PM
Its not just black ops, thats almost the entire cod series. They put just a few things in there to help new people, and it gets completely exploited by everyone, so that those of us who want to do something different instead of spawn kill, like maybe actually doing achievements, get screwed over.

Dess
07-02-2011, 04:24 AM
I hate....

F'n campers. especially spawn campers. I spawn and throw grenades... It's almost reflex now. Grow some freaking bawls and stop bragging about your kill ratio when you don't play the damn game right.

I hate it when I play and people realize I'm a girl and get all pissy cause I kill them. "Dude you got killed by a chick!!! oooooo burn!!".... WTF is that supposed to mean?? He just happened to find my crosshairs before you did, but now you've insulted me, and I'll just spend the rest of this game making your life miserable now. He got shot, but you're gonna get pwned...by a girl! Just ask Shixx or Joker about the dude in Blur who royally pissed me off.... I refused to pass him for the sake of blowing his ass up every time I picked up a power up.

I hate people who amswer their phones on xbl chat, or Skype chat....or any chat for that matter... Or when they're talking to a bunch of people in the background instead of paying attention to the fact that their mic is still on.... Hey dick... See that button... With a mic on it??? The one with a line through it? USE IT!! Love the button!!!!

Which brings me to the darth vader wannabes... Quit deep throating the mic and talk instead of yell.... It doesn't make you sound more badass, just makes ya sound like an ass.

And people in betas who complain about the glitches...... Freaking really???? it's a BETA.. It's not done yet!!! There are gonna be glitches. Especially in closed betas where you were invited and there are hundreds of people wanting to play, but no... You find the obvious thing to complain about.

And Resident Evil 5.... I rage quit within an hour... Big boss dude... And no freaking ammo to be found anywhere! What the flying monkey hell is that about?!?!?

And in ANY FPS.... Team members walking right into your shot.... You're shooting and killing stuff and Boom.... Some dumb ass walks right in front of you, blocks your shot, and steals your kill. YOU SOB!

And kill stealing. Which Shixx is king of and it pisses me off to no end... Gears of War.. You shoot em... They're down but not dead.. You go to break their necks or curb stomp their faces and you just don't get there fast enough before this asshat in a ninja mask is curb stomping the guy you just emptied 4 shots into. .... Douche.

I could go on and on, but I think I'll stop there before I get myself banned.

Psychotray
07-02-2011, 05:16 AM
I hate....

F'n campers. especially spawn campers. I spawn and throw grenades... It's almost reflex now. Grow some freaking bawls and stop bragging about your kill ratio when you don't play the damn game right.

I hate it when I play and people realize I'm a girl and get all pissy cause I kill them. "Dude you got killed by a chick!!! oooooo burn!!".... WTF is that supposed to mean?? He just happened to find my crosshairs before you did, but now you've insulted me, and I'll just spend the rest of this game making your life miserable now. He got shot, but you're gonna get pwned...by a girl! Just ask Shixx or Joker about the dude in Blur who royally pissed me off.... I refused to pass him for the sake of blowing his ass up every time I picked up a power up.

I hate people who amswer their phones on xbl chat, or Skype chat....or any chat for that matter... Or when they're talking to a bunch of people in the background instead of paying attention to the fact that their mic is still on.... Hey dick... See that button... With a mic on it??? The one with a line through it? USE IT!! Love the button!!!!

Which brings me to the darth vader wannabes... Quit deep throating the mic and talk instead of yell.... It doesn't make you sound more badass, just makes ya sound like an ass.

And people in betas who complain about the glitches...... Freaking really???? it's a BETA.. It's not done yet!!! There are gonna be glitches. Especially in closed betas where you were invited and there are hundreds of people wanting to play, but no... You find the obvious thing to complain about.

And Resident Evil 5.... I rage quit within an hour... Big boss dude... And no freaking ammo to be found anywhere! What the flying monkey hell is that about?!?!?

And in ANY FPS.... Team members walking right into your shot.... You're shooting and killing stuff and Boom.... Some dumb ass walks right in front of you, blocks your shot, and steals your kill. YOU SOB!

And kill stealing. Which Shixx is king of and it pisses me off to no end... Gears of War.. You shoot em... They're down but not dead.. You go to break their necks or curb stomp their faces and you just don't get there fast enough before this asshat in a ninja mask is curb stomping the guy you just emptied 4 shots into. .... Douche.

Resident Evil 5 would have to be one of my favorite games, I've completed it on Professional Difficulty, no joke, me and my friend John Mccormack went through the whole game 2 player, which is probably why we had the upper hand, because usually when your playing 1 player on Resident Evil, the chick acts like an idiot, gets in your way, always gets killed, gets hit to critical and a lot of other ****. Which is why I played 2 player, because 1 player is to hard, because that chick is stupid as hell.

egg-whites333
07-21-2011, 09:09 AM
im one of thepeople you hate famus w noob tube lol but they wouldent putit in the game if it was cheating or noobish so i say use it back really piss hoes guys off i only use it for when i rage from camppers.

Psychotray
07-22-2011, 01:58 AM
By the way, there's no problem rage quitting.
I do it most of the time too :laugh1:

paecmaker
07-22-2011, 02:18 AM
im one of thepeople you hate famus w noob tube lol but they wouldent putit in the game if it was cheating or noobish so i say use it back really piss hoes guys off i only use it for when i rage from camppers.

I use the 40mm in bc2 but only when I fell pressed that I cant use any other weapon like when I shooting at this guy in a window and run out of ammo, instead of reloading I switch to "n00btube" and blow the f****** window out.

R3d M4g3
07-22-2011, 06:05 AM
I hate....

Campers are always going to dampen the fun in any FPS and can be remedied... but spawn camping is just unacceptable... yeah, LB is more than a button; I can save your life... :)

The whole "owned by a chick" thing? They're dweebs, so they don't know better... or don't want to. Honestly, I may joke about someone "getting owned by a girl" but thats if like, say I'm hanging out with my friends in real life. Regardless, if someone says that, odds are, they'd prefer life like they'd imagine gaming "should" be; A BIG OL' SAUSAGE FEST.

The phone issue.... meh. I've heard worse things happen over XBL chat... wait. Nevermind.

Well, kids want to make themselves feel better, so they fool people into believing their balls dropped and gain themselves some e-fame. Regardless of it being a 12 year old or a 32 year old English Teacher, covering up who you are isn't right.

The rest is normal for an FPS... but some people handle it better than others. Least you have the decency to stop yourself... a value not many gamers (I know, anyhow) have.

Resident Evil 5 would have to be one of my favorite games, I've completed it on Professional Difficulty, no joke, me and my friend John Mccormack went through the whole game 2 player, which is probably why we had the upper hand, because usually when your playing 1 player on Resident Evil, the chick is really stupid, gets in your way, always gets killed, gets hit to critical and a lot of other nonsense. Which is why I played 2 player, because 1 player is to hard, because that chick is just another liability.

Singleplayer. Hated it. Multiplayer. Loved it.

Kenoi
07-22-2011, 06:39 AM
That's pretty much how I feel about EVERY shooter. I wanna play it my way but I can't because its not good enough

this applies to me too. I was about to say the same thing too....
cause I'm only good at rpg's... and other games... shooters... not so much.... haha :laugh1:

Jayhmmz
07-22-2011, 07:14 AM
Call of Duty has become one of those games that keeps the little kids quiet, whilst the grown ups play the real games.

paecmaker
07-22-2011, 09:18 AM
In bc2 I have spawn killed some but mostly out from a misstake, I look at this wall and suddenly a guy with a machinegun pops up and start shooting, I panick and noob tube hime and get angry comments in return.

egg-whites333
07-22-2011, 09:20 AM
Call of Duty has become one of those games that keeps the little kids quiet, whilst the grown ups play the real games.

you really hate cod dont you

paecmaker
07-22-2011, 09:29 AM
I would dream playing ARMA2 against a few cod players(that only play cod) just to see how they would fare.

Just no to get out of track what is accually so wrong with the mp in mw2 and BO if you face them for cod 4?

Jayhmmz
07-22-2011, 09:38 AM
you really hate cod dont you

I do. I hate the money grabbing whores. I refuse to spend money on the generic franchise that it has become.

egg-whites333
07-22-2011, 10:51 AM
i argree waw was good it started getting worse after that but i still enjoy it and how are they money grabbers i dont get that one minus the cod elite wich is dumb
i say it got worse but i still enjoy it is because its an enjoyable game

Jayhmmz
07-22-2011, 11:06 AM
i argree waw was good it started getting worse after that but i still enjoy it and how are they money grabbers i dont get that one minus the cod elite wich is dumb
i say it got worse but i still enjoy it is because its an enjoyable game

They're money grabbers because they don't give a crap about what the game is like when they've finished developing it, just as long as they make money from it.

"Let's just put loads of explosions and **** in our game, just to divert people's attention away from the fact that our game has no substance! LOL, suckers!" - that's pretty much what they're thinking; they're the Michael Bay of Video Games.

After spending their efforts building their massive fan base (back when they made games with the gamers in mind), they can now literally afford to bring out a **** game and still make a **** load of money from it because people will be hoping/expecting/stupid enough to think that the latest Call of Duty games will be innovative and a breath of fresh air from the game before that... when they just aren't all that different any more, whatsoever.

Once upon a time, Activision and their developers used to create games that were built on gamers' feedback... now, they don't give a toss. They're lazy with game development, they're lazy with maintenance and they're lazy with customer support.

Do you really think that the aforementioned, and charging £11 for a **** map pack around three times a year, is not money grabbing? They can all go and suck my left one.

wallis
07-25-2011, 09:04 AM
Activision sold over 22 million copies of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. That means there are a lot of people out there playing these games.

Jayhmmz
07-25-2011, 12:10 PM
Activision sold over 22 million copies of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. That means there are a lot of people out there playing these games.

I'm glad he was banned, because that was a stupid and unrelated point that gave him no ground in the debate.