PDA

View Full Version : here i am egw333 aka jaden568

egg-whites333
06-27-2011, 08:45 PM
well lets start off with how now that you read this you've lost the game :p but really i play ps3 and Wii but you wont catch me on Wii so don't even bother asking for my friend code because i don't play. next i don't want to start console wars but i think that Xbox is a waste of money now no hating my oppiun. and ps3 is my life i heard that new halo is coming out for ps3 don't know if its true but i for sure wont buy it if it does i believe cod saves life's not halo. i will not accept your friend request unless i get to know you on here but my name is jaden568 (ps3) hope to see some gamers later on

paecmaker
06-28-2011, 04:20 AM
welcome to gamers-forum, read the rules and dont spam. Im shore that you will fit in here perfectly.

There are both people that like xbox and ps 3 here(I am a xboxer)

So, I understood that you play Cod, but what do you play more?

Diligence109
06-28-2011, 04:24 AM
no PC gamin'? poor soul, you've yet to taste true entertainment :P

Welcome to the forum, hope you like it!

HamadaLFC8
06-28-2011, 06:22 AM
aahha umm welcome to GF man :p

egg-whites333
06-28-2011, 09:06 PM
no PC gamin'? poor soul, you've yet to taste true entertainment :P

Welcome to the forum, hope you like it!

oh yea i forgot i do play minecraft abit but lag to much for it.

welcome to gamers-forum, read the rules and dont spam. Im shore that you will fit in here perfectly.

There are both people that like xbox and ps 3 here(I am a xboxer)

So, I understood that you play Cod, but what do you play more?

well i didn't really say much about the games a play minecraft not much you will mainly see me on red dead redemption nhl11 black ops... duh :p little big planet dead nation and saints rows 2 need for speed undercover im thinking about getting fallout new Vegas but not sure. hope you have a better idea i like all different types of games.

paecmaker
06-29-2011, 04:18 AM
well i didn't really say much about the games a play minecraft not much you will mainly see me on red dead redemption nhl11 black ops... duh :p little big planet dead nation and saints rows 2 need for speed undercover im thinking about getting fallout new Vegas but not sure. hope you have a better idea i like all different types of games.

Thx, so have you played fallout 3 before(because you want new vegas)

I think there are some old thread someone asked about he should get new vegas, maybe you can search for that(just search for fallout new vegas):)

GamingWeston
06-29-2011, 11:18 AM
Welcome here!

And I really don't want to be offensive but could you please pay more attention to punctuation in your posts? Members without native english may have a hard time reading them. I'm not being negative, I'm being educational! :D

ROFLBRYCE
07-02-2011, 11:10 AM
Welcome ot the club! Hope you enjoy your stay here and get to know everybody :)

egg-whites333
07-12-2011, 12:27 AM
Welcome here!

And I really don't want to be offensive but could you please pay more attention to punctuation in your posts? Members without native english may have a hard time reading them. I'm not being negative, I'm being educational! :D

yea I'm sorry i didn't say my 1st language is french and learned English later on so my spelling isn't that great and i also may be dyslexic but no tests have been done. plus lots of typos. sorry don't mean to confuse people. this was spell checked to the best of my ability's

Psychotray
07-19-2011, 03:30 AM
Just thought I'd say hey, though I know you already, lol :laugh1:

GamingWeston
07-19-2011, 07:32 AM
yea I'm sorry i didn't say my 1st language is french and learned English later on so my spelling isn't that great and i also may be dyslexic but no tests have been done. plus lots of typos. sorry don't mean to confuse people. this was spell checked to the best of my ability's

It's OK. :D

egg-whites333
07-19-2011, 07:37 AM
okay good im geting better a little bit.

egg-whites333
12-27-2011, 11:16 PM
dont wkt to double post but after a few mounth off im am now back with my gf family all thanks to the new laptop :D i hope to stay on alot more now

LiNuX
12-27-2011, 11:18 PM
Welcome back, was wondering where you disappeared to.

egg-whites333
12-27-2011, 11:25 PM
Ya I lost my lap top *tear* but now i got this nice 4 gb ram runs minecraft basicly no lag its nice. :) I'm realy glad to be back. :) I hope to start the gfx stuff back up.

HamadaLFC8
12-27-2011, 11:29 PM
Welcome back man ! glad you're here again ;D

egg-whites333
12-27-2011, 11:37 PM
:) thanks im glad you still rocking my avatar i gave you :)

Mizel
12-28-2011, 11:29 AM
Lost or broken laptop?

Lol Either way, welcome back :D Stay this time... or else! :O

paecmaker
12-28-2011, 11:38 AM
Welcome back into the light brother Egw :)

I hope your new laptop will keep itself together for a long time ahead.