PDA

View Full Version : Cars 2

EpsilonX
06-30-2011, 12:47 AM
so, i saw cars 2 tonight, and it was really weird. I enjoyed it, but the whole movie is pretty much a james bond movie in the world of cars and it centers around this big international race. There's no character development, or any substance really, it's just flash. It IS, however, entertaining, and fun to watch. The first movie was about like...slowing down and enjoying life, but the second one was pretty much an action movie. It also had the most guns i've EVER seen in a G-rated movie. I really enjoyed it, though, and will buy it on blu ray when it comes out.

Anyone else's thoughts?

LiNuX
06-30-2011, 09:41 AM
I enjoyed the first one, but didn't plan on seeing the second one in theaters because of all the other movies I do want to see. I might just wait for it to come out on DVD or something. There are still quite a few movies I'd say above cars 2 on my list of "must see"

Slay
06-30-2011, 09:43 AM
I once saw one of those...
Cars Shorts or something, and I saw the graphics matched the second movie, and the story seemed effortless, but if I see enough good reviews I will just download it.

paecmaker
06-30-2011, 10:09 AM
wait, cars with guns(if not military), Well, I must see how they made that.

EpsilonX
06-30-2011, 11:24 AM
wait, cars with guns(if not military), Well, I must see how they made that.

http://screencrave.frsucrave.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Cars-2-Finn-McMissile-.jpg

paecmaker
06-30-2011, 12:01 PM
*facepalm* I should have realised it when you said james bond. Lol, I thought, What...guns, how can they use guns is it like putting a pistol or a machinegun on the roof or what.:D

EpsilonX
06-30-2011, 01:39 PM
*facepalm* I should have realised it when you said james bond. Lol, I thought, What...guns, how can they use guns is it like putting a pistol or a machinegun on the roof or what.:D

pretty much, they pop out of the side or are hidden in the wheel and stuff haha

HamadaLFC8
07-01-2011, 06:13 AM
Didn't plan and not planning on watching either one :P Should I watch ? :P